Page 56 of 125 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Green Apple
    Thanks

The theme are sweet man keep up the good work

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Wow..just been looking in the sub-forums..Htc Hd2 Theme 13th most popular of all time.

Over 6 months..Htc Hd2 Theme..No1.

Over last month..Dusk Theme No1.

Well done Alien!!! thats some going!
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-05 at 01:05 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

@Ziggy7
    Thanks to you people,you are the ones that keeps me sharing my ideas to you.

hey alien whats the eta for the evolution?

Any chance the animations will work in the lockscreen too or would that require some more coding?

no real need for it to be in the lockscreen......kinda pointless and it makes the phone slower.

I ran a HTML coded nexus one theme on the lockscreen and wondered why my phone was lagging, took it off and everything was fine again. (I had it for lockscreen and just as my wallpaper)

Honestly though, idk bout you but i barely look at my lockscreen.

I would also like to know the ETA on the Evo transition, been anxiously waiting for the new weather animations.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

+1 on lockscreen stuff causing battery/lag issues. There's already a few animated weather things out for the lockscreen and they all hit the battery hard.

^true but none of those lockscreens use HTML5. no matter what with HTML5 your never gonna get any lag. thats how alien was able to get those fullscreen animations run perfectly smooth

as for battery life I have no idea
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-05 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Good point. Just realized that I'll never see the 'sunny' animation for my city, even when there's not a single cloud in the sky I always get 'partly sunny'...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    evo is hot!.but is there anyway we can get it with a more technical look like the htc hd2 theme?
    Simply using the wallpaper from True HD2 really changes the look of the theme to something more "business-like".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0045-1-.png  
    Last edited by Centauri; 2010-07-05 at 05:38 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Dont worry Dirtred,I will include the "More Technical Look" you are assking for,you will love this.
    Tomorow I will upload the new addons and the html thunders demo to donators first.
    I added an extra tab for a media page,were all your music and videos apps go. And to make the new higlight efect on the dock,the icons are embeded in the pages.Sorry,theres no other way to do this,but is wort for the highlight and fading efect in dock tabs.SpringJumps is needed for the efect.If you dont want those effects,I will provide the pages without the embeded icons,but you have to add the extra Springjump to sync the tabs with the icons.
    Just activate the Springjump tab #5,move the internet icins to that page,and put your media apps to the 4rt page,previously the internet page,change in Infinidock options the Icons per Page to 6,
    and thats all.
    You can start making the changes to be ready for tomorrow.You will love how the springboard will look now.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

dracwy (2010-07-06), juztiboi (2010-07-06), Mootdip (2010-07-06), SnowLeo (2010-07-06), ziggy7 (2010-07-05)

sweeet its coming out tomorow.

I hope you release it to us donators really early in the morning so we don't have to wait throughout the day for it to come.

Will begin doing my springjumps and stuff soon

wooohooo

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Alien
    Am looking forward to the donators release the theme keeps getting better and better keep up the excellent work

Byron

Thanks

HELP!

I've changed a few things but cannot for the life of me find the location in the Widget.html to shift the date down off the clock. Anyone know where I can find that parameter?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Dont worry Dirtred,I will include the "More Technical Look" you are assking for,you will love this.
    Tomorow I will upload the new addons and the html thunders demo to donators first.
    I added an extra tab for a media page,were all your music and videos apps go. And to make the new higlight efect on the dock,the icons are embeded in the pages.Sorry,theres no other way to do this,but is wort for the highlight and fading efect in dock tabs.SpringJumps is needed for the efect.If you dont want those effects,I will provide the pages without the embeded icons,but you have to add the extra Springjump to sync the tabs with the icons.
    Just activate the Springjump tab #5,move the internet icins to that page,and put your media apps to the 4rt page,previously the internet page,change in Infinidock options the Icons per Page to 6,
    and thats all.
    You can start making the changes to be ready for tomorrow.You will love how the springboard will look now.
    Can't wait

So. Evo is out tomorrow for everyone, or only donators?

Quote Originally Posted by Damada View Post
    So. Evo is out tomorrow for everyone, or only donators?
    Only donators......everyone else will have to wait...im gonna guess a couple of weeks to maybe a month

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looking foward for the EVO release thank you alien
    Better never than later

Thanks

lots of the original modders still here good, maybe someone can help me. The yahoo source is not working for me I am using the original theme with the dusk weather.

Nuckinfutz I see your not doing any themeing, I am missing those colons.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

anig..i already gave you the working Yahoo weather source! have you lost it??

Thanks

I miss my jailbreak =(

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    lots of the original modders still here good, maybe someone can help me. The yahoo source is not working for me I am using the original theme with the dusk weather.
    Maybe because you dont have a 'yahooWeather.js' file in the 'Sources' folder Anig..

Try this one...

Drop the file in this location '\Private\Sources'..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-07-06 at 01:41 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

anig (2010-07-06)

Page 56 of 125 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast