Page 38 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #741
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoniee View Post
    hmm still not working look at it tomorrow sleep tight all
    I have sent you a pm with a link to where you can download full working folders. Then you can compare them with your original ones and make any necessary changes.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  2. #742
    What's Jailbreak? fdw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami Gardens, Florida, United States
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    1,519
    Thanked 158 Times in 113 Posts

    is it possible to get this with hot fucia pink i saw a couple pages plug in for my girl she loves but she wants a pink one?

  3. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by fdw1 View Post
    is it possible to get this with hot fucia pink i saw a couple pages plug in for my girl she loves but she wants a pink one?
    This is what I'm waiting for too

  4. #744
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    two colons for this clock would complete me, nuckin is generally on it but change is good, any one could help would be greatly appreciated

  5. #745
    Im a noob here, I've tried searching for answers, but this thread has grown to over 50 pages and the search funtion i'm having trouble ciphering through all the results.
    My questions are: 1. How do you change the icons? i loaded the dusk icon pack and put it in the main dusk folder but I still have some icons tirning up like normal. Also, how do I get all of them turned into the round kind, I have the dkenkins(sp) placed above Dusk in winterboard.
    2. Can you animate all the weathers for all the clocks? or is it just for the ANI-W and Manilla?
    3. How do you switch the weather to Yahoo Weather?

    Thanks for all yalls help in advance, this has been my first try at themeing and its been fun, just a steep learning curve for a noob.

  6. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    i'll do the cover for you tomorrow if no one as done it
    Ziggy, I haven't seen anyone post a bronze dock cover yet. I would greatly appreciate it you could post one for me. Thanks.

    CHR!S

  7. #747
    Looks like too much work to configure. How long does it take everyone?
    My Devices:

    iPod Touch 4g 4.1 - Jailbroken
    iPad 4.2.1 - Jailbroken

  8. #748
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Theme of the week, how sweet, congrats Alien.

  9. #749
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Bernardino, CA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Sorry if this has been asked (just saw this thread since it made the front page, and 51 pages is a lot to sift through) but are there any Cydia alternatives to the pay stuff? The theme is free, but there's a lot of stuff you have to buy just to use the theme.

    Matt
    WHITE 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 - 6.0.1
    Dual 1.2 Ghz G4, OS X 10.4.11
    2.2 Ghz MacBook, OS X 10.7.5
    69 Nova
    71 Duster


  10. #750
    Congratulations as well! Theme of the week baby! Nice!!!!

  11. #751
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 42 Times in 33 Posts

    Congrats on theme of the week alien look forward to your next release...

  12. #752
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Wao,thanks guys...
    I missed the deleted post,but yea,another free theme in the Metropolis of themes,Modmyi
    Big thanks to Grzegorz10 for the inspiration,and thanks for the people that support this theme,love you all.

  13. #753
    CONGRATS ALIEN!!!! THEME OF THE WEEK!!! woooohoooo! i voted for u too!
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  14. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Here you go simon76...
    Originally these icons was colored in Teal by Nuckin aka Pumar... Thanks Nuckin so I think he deserved a thanks from you too simon76..
    Could you please tell me how to implement these dock icons?


    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyricky View Post
    Looks like too much work to configure. How long does it take everyone?
    Too much work?!?! All you have to do is manipulate some blank icons, and be able to use winterboard. And if any problems arise, this board is active with a ton of helpful people!
    Good luck!

    CHR!S

  15. #755
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkoNova View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked (just saw this thread since it made the front page, and 51 pages is a lot to sift through) but are there any Cydia alternatives to the pay stuff? The theme is free, but there's a lot of stuff you have to buy just to use the theme.

    Matt
    For infinidock, infiniboard it will costa couple of dollars only. Most of its free.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrmcdonald5 View Post
    Im a noob here, I've tried searching for answers, but this thread has grown to over 50 pages and the search funtion i'm having trouble ciphering through all the results.
    My questions are: 1. How do you change the icons? i loaded the dusk icon pack and put it in the main dusk folder but I still have some icons tirning up like normal. Also, how do I get all of them turned into the round kind, I have the dkenkins(sp) placed above Dusk in winterboard.
    2. Can you animate all the weathers for all the clocks? or is it just for the ANI-W and Manilla?
    3. How do you switch the weather to Yahoo Weather?

    Thanks for all yalls help in advance, this has been my first try at themeing and its been fun, just a steep learning curve for a noob.
    You have to take the icons and put them in the Dusk/icons folder itself. Cheers
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-25 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  16. #756
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Free alternative to Infinidock=Five icon dock
    Infiniboard is a paid Cydia app,but is worth the small price for its vertical scrooling feature
    Free alternative to Status Notifier=I think theres a app called Notifier that do the same
    Categories SB has his own free version called Categories (without SB)

    Be shure to have the SummerBoard mode on in thw WinterBoard options to activate all custom icons.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-06-25 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #757
    Default Showing my appreciation :)
    thanks for an awesome theme
    Last edited by cstorm; 2010-06-25 at 12:24 PM.

  18. #758
    big congratulations on theme of the week ALIEN!

  19. #759
    i would set this up on my iphone but too many parts and still to asleep

  20. #760
    @dracwy n justiboi

    the weather seems fine tonight... lol

    why why why.

Page 38 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •