Page 34 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #661
    Did you set infiniboard up correctly, go back to page 1 and check to see if your settings match up.

    @idsil, sorry man, tired from working, I'm on duty this whole week and have not slept too much, kinda grumpy, please accept my apologies.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

    flombs (2010-06-23)

  3. #662
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flombs View Post
    I can't seem to make it slide up. I can only tap it and it takes me to the saved webpage?
    You should be able to gently slide the page up anywhere not just on the drawer itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    When you are going to edit a page with iBlanks,iblanks are created in page1,to make it easyer to pass them to any page you want,if you have Infinidock,it will be a lot easyer to put all the blanks icons to the dock,then go to the page you want them,and drag and drop the blanks icons from the dock to the page.For me,is better this way.
    Also,I first fill the page with lots of blanks icons and then place the apps where I want them.
    Agreed. I move iBlanks before I move the apps its alot easier that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    Did you set infiniboard up correctly, go back to page 1 and check to see if your settings match up.

    @idsil, sorry man, tired from working, I'm on duty this whole week and have not slept too much, kinda grumpy, please accept my apologies.
    Your not alone. Ziggy and I had a grump the other day. Its all good so long as we allow each other to be that way and dont take offence.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-23 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

    flombs (2010-06-23), ziggy7 (2010-06-23)

  5. #663
    Vertical scrolling vas ze culprit!

    If I've got a few categories folders in my drawer, how can I get their name/description to show up beneath the folder. All I have is just a black folder, and no descrition.
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-06-23 at 05:53 AM.

  6. #664

  7. #665
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flombs View Post
    Vertical scrolling vas ze culprit!

    If I've got a few categories folders in my drawer, how can I get their name/description to show up beneath the folder. All I have is just a black folder, and no descrition.
    Same problem......is an option in the set up and edit of these folders for "show icon labels" which, I beleieve should have the file name displayed that it was given. ie: Games or Travel.

    I tried toggling this and resetting to no avail.

    Col

  8. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by Metragnome View Post
    Same problem......is an option in the set up and edit of these folders for "show icon labels" which, I beleieve should have the file name displayed that it was given. ie: Games or Travel.

    I tried toggling this and resetting to no avail.

    Col
    Change your Categories folder icon. There are icons that have label of GAMES, APPS, ETC.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

    fdw1 (2010-06-25)

  10. #667
    i've been playing around with the clock+weather widget files and finally got the layout of the clock, calendar and weather right, the way i want. i spent quite a lot of time on editing the js, css and html files because i've absolutely no knowledge in javascript and css. just thought maybe some of u are not proficient in these files too, so if anyone wants the same layout, please let me know and i'll share the files.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0239.png  
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

    CHR!S (2010-06-23), fdw1 (2010-06-24), ziggy7 (2010-06-23)

  12. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    i've been playing around with the clock+weather widget files and finally got the layout of the clock, calendar and weather right, the way i want. i spent quite a lot of time on editing the js, css and html files because i've absolutely no knowledge in javascript and css. just thought maybe some of u are not proficient in these files too, so if anyone wants the same layout, please let me know and i'll share the files.
    nice mode there dracwy...

  13. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by Metragnome View Post
    Same problem......is an option in the set up and edit of these folders for "show icon labels" which, I beleieve should have the file name displayed that it was given. ie: Games or Travel.

    I tried toggling this and resetting to no avail.

    Col
    Where was this option to show icon labels?

    If you rename the icons provided in this pack, to the same name you gave to your category folders, you can use that particular icon, for your category folder icon. just place the renamed DUSK icon in the icons folder of the main theme.

    Still can't get the name to show though....

  14. #670
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Nice mod dracwy looks real cool

  15. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    @idsil, sorry man, tired from working, I'm on duty this whole week and have not slept too much, kinda grumpy, please accept my apologies.
    No worries man...cheers

  16. #672
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    okinawa japan
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts


    figured out the status bar,and changed the dock icons.

  17. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Hi Chris,
    First, enable only 1 PLUGIN ONLY in the Winterboard and and make sure it is above the DUSK theme. (see attached screenshot)
    Thanks, but the problem seems to be with the dock cover. It doesn't seem to matter where I stack it in Winterboard, if it's enabled then the springjump icons disappear. Also, with the dock cover enabled, although lockscreen, homescreen, and everything else is bronzed, the secondary pages (springjump pages) retain the green Dusk background.

    Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Second, Stock apps dont autocreate as well as Cydia apps. It has a DUSK black outline cuz you have already that icons in the Icons folder of your DUSK theme
    Thanks. I'm sure I can figure this one out.

    Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Third, well it was already answered by Obitron and Ziggy..
    HUGE thanks to Obitron and Ziggy!

    CHR!S

  18. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Thanks, but the problem seems to be with the dock cover. It doesn't seem to matter where I stack it in Winterboard, if it's enabled then the springjump icons disappear. Also, with the dock cover enabled, although lockscreen, homescreen, and everything else is bronzed, the secondary pages (springjump pages) retain the green Dusk background.


    CHR!S
    I dont use Dock Cover so I cant help you with that. Im sure Ziggy will help you when he gets back.. or Obitron perhaps..

  19. #675
    dracwy: Your Dusk layout is Sick! Please send it my way when you get a chance.
    I like that the analog clock has the date & 24hour time in it. Is the weather animated?

    Also, could you tell me how to implement the two larger icons? I am currently utilizing the bronze plugin. If I add the larger icons to the Dusk theme, will they also turn bronze?
    I know you said your code knowledge is limited, and so is mine obviously, but any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,

    CHR!S

  20. #676
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Thanks, but the problem seems to be with the dock cover. It doesn't seem to matter where I stack it in Winterboard, if it's enabled then the springjump icons disappear. Also, with the dock cover enabled, although lockscreen, homescreen, and everything else is bronzed, the secondary pages (springjump pages) retain the green Dusk background.



    Thanks. I'm sure I can figure this one out.



    HUGE thanks to Obitron and Ziggy!

    CHR!S
    With the Dock Cover make sure that you have the right folders. I will post mine for you so you can at least try them as I know it works.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  21. #677
    i read somewhere, that infinidock, infiniboard, five-column sb are not compatible with iOS4. omg.

  22. #678
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post
    i read somewhere, that infinidock, infiniboard, five-column sb are not compatible with iOS4. omg.
    Nor is Winterboard yet. So we just have to be patient and wait for the upgrades.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  23. #679
    yea i am patiently waiting while still on 3.1.3.. while others are busy upgrading to iOS4. lol

  24. #680
    Thanks Obitron. I'm at work now, but I'll give it a try when I get home this morning and let you know how it goes.

    CHR!S

Page 34 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •