Page 30 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #581
    Can someone make some icons for me?

    Normal Style:
    Applications Category
    Media Category
    Tools Category
    Games Category

    Settings page Style:
    Rock
    App Store
    Settings Category
    Categories

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #582
    I like your wallpaper idsil.

  3. #583
    Dang! This theme is freakin' nutz Alien! All the mods it's being done to it makes it that more appealing to the public eye.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-21 at 11:49 PM.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

    Twitter: gundom66

    MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

  4. #584
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    lol...
    I was really pleased when I came here as I found this forum to be full of people that only wanted to help. And so I made it my aim to put the personal stuff aside and just help others.

    It was therefore pretty dissapointing to find I had been sworn at in a pm because I had simply queried a reply.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-21 at 11:58 PM.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  5. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    I was really pleased when I came here as I found this forum to be full of people that only wanted to help. And so I made it my aim to put the personal stuff aside and just help others.

    It was therefore pretty dissapointing to find I had been sworn at in a pm because I had simply queried a reply.
    What happened?

    BTW this is pumarjr

  6. #586
    how do i add clocks?? where do i put them and everything after i download it from clocktopia??

  7. #587
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 42 Times in 33 Posts

    Just put them in with your themes, and select one with winterboard respring and your done.

  8. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by gundom View Post
    Dang! This theme is freakin' nutz Alien! All the mods it's being done to it makes it that more appealing to the public eye.
    Hey gundom, where you from bro?
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-06-22 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #589
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    how do i add clocks?? where do i put them and everything after i download it from clocktopia??
    You move them to var/stash/themes and then they will appear in Winterboard. Then you can put them in the order you wish and select the ones you want to use.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  10. #590
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Added more clocks to the collection,visit iClocktopia to download:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5288131








  11. #591
    oo nvm...yea i've been doing it right for the whole time. I was just wondering why i had double clocks.....i forgot to disable the Dusk one in winterboard when activating the clock i wanted.

  12. #592
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    obitron..stop the pm's pls, i've ended up turning them off!! thanks!!

  13. #593
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Added more clocks to the collection,visit iClocktopia to download:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5288131







    Wow, too many clocks to choose from. They are great. Thanks Alien.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  14. #594
    Ziggy, what's up man?

  15. #595
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Well...i think i went a wee bit over the top regarding a 'quote' from obitron (was pissed at the time) ooops

    sorry obitron!!

  16. #596
    Did anyone ever finish that Fuscia version of the them? My wife would love it.

  17. #597
    cool it ziggy and obitron.. everyone has their bad days.. chill guys..

  18. #598
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    I dont know of any Clocks without the weather. When you say turned off do you mean removed?
    Yes removed....just done have any real need for it. For accurate weather I use the Pocket Weather.

    A nice clock with full date would be cool :-)

    Cheers
    Col

  19. #599
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    Looking to get the colons between the clock hours and minutes. Something simular to the temp degree symbol tad smaller of course. any place in the clock code to enable that? Pumarjr or AKA.... can you help?

  20. #600
    Is the numbers I made you good? Also the colon is there on every clock it's just transparent, I can make you what your asking for.
    Ps: I am Pumar, just had my name changed.

    I wasn't sure if you liked the green outlined numbers or if you wanted full green, lmk before I make the colons for you tho.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-22 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 30 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •