Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

dirtred..cydia icons dont auto create.
    you can change the via the dusk springboard psd

edit: status bar
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-06-21 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-06-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah i know about the cydia but some of the app store apps didn't.they turned square but the brass edges don't show.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

thats strange! have you tried to wipe cache

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-06-21)

wipe your cache and respring, should be fine.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-06-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

nah still no dice.

hey guys,

anybody has the AppIconMask.png, AppIconOverlay.png and AppIconShadow.png for the dZenkinZ Round Icons? I'm tired from having to change most of my own icons...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samatino View Post
    hey guys,

anybody has the AppIconMask.png, AppIconOverlay.png and AppIconShadow.png for the dZenkinZ Round Icons? I'm tired from having to change most of my own icons...
    Heres the .psd
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images

My stock clock is the one that doesnt fade in... I have them in the right order so i dunno why.

Before I ask this, I didn't not read every page of this post. Forgive me if this has be asked and answered. When I plug in my phone the percentage that show's up in the charge indicator does not match the status bar. Why is this? Is there a correction? Which one is correct?

Thanks

You are correct, the charging indicator on the lockscreen does not match up as they are set to increments of 5%. Ie... If your charge shows 54% on the homescreen, then lockscreen may show either 50 or 55%.

Beautiful theme Alien, although having trouble with the 'Drawer' icon, doesnt seem to work, all it does is open a web page? Any advice?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mootdip View Post
    Heres the .psd
    Thanks for the reply and suggestion Mootdip, but I already have that. What I meant was the 3 files needed in order for the theme to auto-create the icons. I wish I have enough experience with Photoshop to do it myself but alas, I'm not. Thanks again though, Mootdip!

Quote Originally Posted by Almondo View Post
    Beautiful theme Alien, although having trouble with the 'Drawer' icon, doesnt seem to work, all it does is open a web page? Any advice?

Thanks
    You have to slide up to open the drawer.. dont tap it..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

Almondo (2010-06-21), Simon76 (2010-06-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Almondo View Post

Thanks
    Almondo, the "Drawer" icon isn't supposed to open. You have to have Infiniboard so that when you drag the board up, the drawer acts as a background for the page below. or something like that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to samatino For This Useful Post:

Almondo (2010-06-21)

Ah-ha! Cheers gents, thanks for the advice!

All the best
    Neil aka 'Almondo'.

Thanks for the reply and suggestion Mootdip, but I already have that. What I meant was the 3 files needed in order for the theme to auto-create the icons. I wish I have enough experience with Photoshop to do it myself but alas, I'm not. Thanks again though, Mootdip!
    DzenkinZ round icons is hard to autocreate cuz it involves rotating and resizing the icons in order to fit. If I remember correctly ArtDott is trying to autocreate that.. I dont know what the status now...but there are few round icons already uploaded in this thread try searching some..

samatino, go to page 36, I uploaded my psd for gold icons, there are at least 70 icons in them. If your not in gold open your gray psd (the blank one) and drag it to the gold psd. All you have to do is turn on the visibility of the icons that is already there, then save it as png file.. that its

EDIT: Good if your icons are there...

I hope that helps...
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-06-21 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

samatino (2010-06-21)

Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    DzenkinZ round icons is hard to autocreate cuz it involves rotating and resizing the icons in order to fit. If I remember correctly ArtDott is trying to autocreate that.. I dont know what the status now...but there are few round icons already uploaded in this thread try searching some..

samatino, go to page 36, I uploaded my psd for gold icons, there are at least 70 icons in them. If your not in gold open your gray psd (the blank one) and drag it to the gold psd. All you have to do is turn on the visibility of the icons that is already there, then save it as png file.. that its

EDIT: Good if your icons are there...

I hope that helps...
    Thanks idsil! Guess I'll have to make do with what's available.

Thanks idsil! Guess I'll have to make do with what's available.
    Post your icons, lets see what I can do...but I wont promise..
    Also some of the people here are willing to help...

I must say this theme is by far one of the most creative even though you pulled your ideas from another theme! I cant get enough of the green and black I have seen on alot of themes even one I am creating but it never seems to get old!

BLACKOUT OS 1.0 BY DISTRAUGHT

Definitly inspired by Alien and a few others here at MMI
    Credits to Alien for the original flip clock which I converted to a mini flip about the size of icons which will be free!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bronze.jpg  

Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast