Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

wow. been a loooong time since i logged in. lol hows everybody?!

well, i wanna ask if DusK is now compatible with iOS4 since now new bootrom 3gs can jailbreak on iOS4. any crashes occuring?

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

I will get an iPhone4 this month,so I will work to port this with hi-res graphics.
    For ios4,I will start to make the changes to make it work on that firm,but I still dont know if the animated plugins will work,as my 3GS will ramain in 3.1.3 firm

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

juztiboi (2010-08-02), King Shady (2010-08-02)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I will get an iPhone4 this month,so I will work to port this with hi-res graphics.
    For ios4,I will start to make the changes to make it work on that firm,but I still dont know if the animated plugins will work,as my 3GS will ramain in 3.1.3 firm
    oh ALIEN, thats cool. but i am not using any animated plug ins. so just wondering if winterboard will crash if i activate DusK. and if 5rows works with iOS4 as well, since DusK uses 5rows.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealvinito;5372737 over the new JB post for iPhone4
    Looks like some of the paths have changed some still work though. Does anyone know the path to change your slider??
    yea,some files are changed,maybe the names or place.Now my hobbie is getting dificult...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok i hate to ask this but i have to now.i have a couple of setting icons i really would love to have if anyone would help.

i need
    IMDb
    Global Grind
    Datpiff
    Air Mouse
    Beatmaker
    Mccormick's recipe finder
    and anything you can whip up with the holy bible on it.

i also wonder has anyone made a matching loading screen,and sbsettings for evo,was thinking they could be grey scaled but i don't have photoshop anymore.lol last thing Alien should have the master added to his title on here.thanks in advance guys.and sorry again to beg.
    thanks in advance and please remember i've tried to help others as much as i could in the past.

Ok, i'm looking for advice. I took the duck clock and changed the widget to have a white background for the numbers. I used the evo numbers from its clock and the numbers aren't quit centered. Anyway to fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0043.png  

Hey guys, I am trying to complete the dusk theme but am having issues, I am looking through the replies list but at 140 something pages it is possible someone could help me before I find my answers. Anyway I will list them:
    1. Not all icons have dusk border (but some do...?)
    2. Can't get settings page to work (have tried multiple fixes)
    3. Would like to know how to set up RSS feed on home screen
    4. Can't get springjump icons on home page to come up (still show as number and arrow)
    I have been using Iphonebrowser to copy the dusk folders in, is that ok? Have put them into var/stash/theme and tried putting settings page folder into dusk folder but no good so far. Would really appreciate some help, i love this theme!
    Last edited by pandasouljah; 2010-08-02 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks

@dirtred....You want those icons made like this???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-08-02)

Thanks

nah like the setting page icons made with glyph i guess or just black in white.they don't have to be a work of art either lol.thanks for replying.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandasouljah View Post
    Hey guys, I am trying to complete the dusk theme but am having issues, I am looking through the replies list but at 140 something pages it is possible someone could help me before I find my answers. Anyway I will list them:
    4. Can't get springjump icons on home page to come up (still show as number and arrow)
    I have been using Iphonebrowser to copy the dusk folders in, is that ok? Have put them into var/stash/theme and tried putting settings page folder into dusk folder but no good so far. Would really appreciate some help, i love this theme!
    1) There's an autocreate with the theme and some icons will not autocreate. You can post an icon request and we can make them for you....but you really need to post a pic of the original icon to help us out.

2)The settings page is a stand alone theme addon. Put it by itself in the Themes folder in winterboard and select it. Make sure you move it above the main theme as well.

Gotta go for a bit. If no one else answers the rest, I'll get them in a little while. Sorry. I hope I helped so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    nah like the setting page icons made with glyph i guess or just black in white.they don't have to be a work of art either lol.thanks for replying.
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHH......Sorry bro. That's out of my realm of expertise on PS.
    Last edited by w00dS; 2010-08-02 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-08-02)

What do you mean 'above' the main theme? Thanks for the quick reply, as for the icon, i don't have borders for basic stuff like phone, sms, email... set up rss feed though :-)

Thanks

well thanx for reply all the same woods.anybody else please?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you mean 'above' the main theme? Thanks for the quick reply, as for the icon, i don't have borders for basic stuff like phone, sms, email... set up rss feed though :-)
    I mean check off the (Active/Animated-Weather) each by themselves according to the weather of the day in your area and in WinterBoard they need to all be above your current theme(Dusk Evolution) and check what ever weather one you want for that day above the theme if you don't know how to move stuff around in WinterBoard so they are where they're supposed to be just open WinterBoard and on the right side you will see the little dot/or lines and just hold your finger down on it and just slide them up or down to put into place I don't understand your other questions about icons, you need to be more clear or post some screen shots and if you don't know how to post screen shots let us know but we need more info.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

iPhone? More like MyPhone mtnguy321's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone 4 problems with various programs ... Infinidock, Infiniboard, SpringJumps, and Categories SB don't work. Cydia repos may or may not load correctly and take FOREVER! Perhaps too much traffic or ??? Today modmyi repo won't load so can't get many programs offered there. Just for grins (since the above programs lock up the phone) I installed DUSK. Icons are changed but that's about it.
    Am looking forward to using this theme on iPhone 4.

Some of the 'support' programs don't work yet ... Infinidock, Infiniboard, and Springjumps are just a few. Hopefully they will be rewritten FAST in order to work with new OS.
    Last edited by mtnguy321; 2010-08-02 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

These are very common questions we all had while setting up this theme. I understand there are 140+ pages now, but these questions are all answered within the first 30 pages or so, including the "stock iPhone icons" with borders.
    For your third question if you are refferring to changing or customizing the RSS feed you just have to look a couple of pages back for a very detailed response.
    If I have time I will go back, find, and quote the answers for you, but just know that they are there.
    Good luck,

CHR!S

Thanks

WINNER OF The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of August!
    The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of August! | PodZombie

THANKS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE,YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD MORE THAN I,CUS IS YOU GUYS THAT KEEP ME DOING THIS

A lot of people who are searching for the right Winterboard theme for their iPod Touch or iPhone, want a theme that sticks out from the crowd. Well when you take a look at Dusk Evolution, you will not only see a theme that is packed with endless features, but a theme that will make you and your friends say WOW! Alien1974 is a theme designer that must never sleep, as his themes are some of the best themes that have ever been developed in the jailbreaking community. Dusk Evolution not only has more than 3 styles already developed, but even plugin that allows you to switch to his ever famous HTC HD2 theme. Endless Features, Endless Style and Endless Possibilities…
    The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of August! | PodZombie
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-02 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

mtnguy321 (2010-08-03)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

congrats alien well deserved my friend
    ]

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Aye..well done Alien..super well deserved

Congrats Alien, you definitely deserved it...

Thanks

Awesome job Alien!!! Congrats!!! Keep up the good work.

Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast