Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I use FEEDcombine :: Welcome to combine 6 RSS feeds into one. Easier than trying to set it up within the widget.html

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Thanks. So Page1 looks like so.

Covering up this home screen.

If anyone wants any part of this just let me know.
    I would def like your dock, but would it be possible to put internet on the right and settings on the left?

Thanks

Sure... I photoshopped those iPod/TweetDeck from the original and unfortunately didn't save blank ones. Won't take long to clear them if you want to change the icon, though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -left.png   -right.png   -dock.png   -ipod.png   -tweetdeck.png   -dock3.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (2010-08-01)

Sure... I photoshopped those iPod/TweetDeck from the original and unfortunately didn't save blank ones. Won't take long to clear them if you want to change the icon, though.

Yeah this is what i came up with, i couldnt find small gif images for internet and settings though. also, do the animations work the battery or?

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post

Yeah this is what i came up with, i couldnt find small gif images for internet and settings though. also, do the animations work the battery or?
    Hey dude..thats great..thats ians big weather if i remember right..looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Hey dude..thats great..thats ians big weather if i remember right..looks cool
    Yeah, it is Ian's weather, do the animations drain the battery on the phone, I really just want the one for the sun, looks pretty slick...

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

the animations do drain it a wee bit..but if you charge your phone on a regular basis then it shouldn't be a problem

Thanks

Yeah the animations are not bad. Initially I thought they were because I started using them at the same time I started heavily multitasking... but it's definitely the multitasking that kills it.

Hey where did you find the images for the other buttons, I need one for safari and camera

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quick question I hope someone can help me with seeing as I've been away from this theme for ages.

How do I change the color or the clock? Like the digits ? Were in the widget.HTML

How do I make the weather bigger ? And say if it rains does this theme have the wipers from the htc HD 2 theme ?

Thanks guys.

Also how do you get the tap to unlock to work ? ATM mines kinda like a half slider.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-08-01 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I can't seem to set Now the 3rd page,this will be used for the internet/browser page,fill the page with iBlanks,drop Google in the center 1rs row,Safary in the center 2nd row,3rd row with iblanks,and from the 4rt row and on all your web browser apps or webclips.You can create a webclip named Add to make a nice icon to give an efect of a Add application,but it just for give a nice touch,when you tap a Add icon,it will open the web page thet you saved for this and I set appart the settings page so you dont get confused,to set this,first take a look to the icon folder,choose the apps that you are going to use at the settings page.Fill the settings page with a lot of iBlanks,and then drop the apps in the 3rd column in a verticall way.

I have follow the instructions above but when I set is still the same.

Appreciate any help.

Eddietah: it would help I'd you could provide a little more detail as to what your problem is, or post a screenie.

The page should look something like this with the theme turned off. I use a different Internet icon so my safari is in the 3rd row, but same idea!

Be sure to select the theme in winterboard and the theme should do the rest of the work.

CHR!S

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey where did you find the images for the other buttons, I need one for safari and camera
    I photoshopped them myself... just found some music notes on Google for the iPod one and made the Twitter one from the TweetDeck icon.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Quick question I hope someone can help me with seeing as I've been away from this theme for ages.

How do I change the color or the clock? Like the digits ? Were in the widget.HTML

How do I make the weather bigger ? And say if it rains does this theme have the wipers from the htc HD 2 theme ?

Thanks guys.

Also how do you get the tap to unlock to work ? ATM mines kinda like a half slider.
    I can answer a bit of this... to change the color of the digits you'd need to Photoshop the individual digit image files which are in Themes\Dusk Evo.theme\Private

This theme has no animated weather unless you're using Alien's HTML5 weather on top. To make the static weather big you need to use bigger weather icons in Theemes\Dusk Evo.theme\Private\IconSets\DUSK EVO

Here's yet another different look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0086.png  
    Last edited by Centauri; 2010-08-01 at 07:31 PM.

I saw on the last page about how to add an extra rss feed but not really sure where to add that feed. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sblefty View Post
    I saw on the last page about how to add an extra rss feed but not really sure where to add that feed. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
    The way I did it was, go to FEEDcombine :: Welcome. There you can combine up to 20 different feed sources into 1 feed. Then I just replaced the modmyi feed in iFile and presto chango.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmrenfro For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-08-01), sblefty (2010-08-01)

Thanks Dmrenfro!

Thanks

root

Thanks

hi guys, i need some help on the settings page. i follow the method on the 1st page. I copy the whole Dusk Settings page to winterboard but when I activate it, everything is still the same. There is no change at all. appreciate any speedy help. Thanks guys.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    hi guys, i need some help on the settings page. i follow the method on the 1st page. I copy the whole Dusk Settings page to winterboard but when I activate it, everything is still the same. There is no change at all. appreciate any speedy help. Thanks guys.
    You dont actually put it in Winterboard as a theme. You put in in root/var/stash/themes/dusk. Make sense?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Will this theme ever be iOS4 capable or are you done bro., many love this theme and are hoping so and I have many off Twitter wanting it like (Adlyr) and many more?

Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast