Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn HD

Thumbs up instructions for iphone4
    i hate to bother you but is there anyway i can get instructions for this theme and where can i download it....thx again in advance.
    16gb iPhone4 black

If I helped you in anyway please hit thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by swpelchat View Post
    i hate to bother you but is there anyway i can get instructions for this theme and where can i download it....thx again in advance.
    It wasn't designed for the iPhone 4, but I will be working on an iOS4 version soon.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    It wasn't designed for the iPhone 4, but I will be working on an iOS4 version soon.
    Hey I could totally help you port this to iOS4 on 3GS and 3G phones. I have created a couple themes before. I have rocked your theme for a long time on my 3GS on iOS3 and I even did use your battery charging theme on one of my themes (credited you ofcourse, you can check it out here, Nik's Tech Blog Blog Archive Apple HotTips Theme and SBSettings for iDevices on iOS 4 and above)

Lemme know if I could help you with this since you said you are busy with another project for the moment..

Quote Originally Posted by Niks2481 View Post
    Hey I could totally help you port this to iOS4 on 3GS and 3G phones. I have created a couple themes before. I have rocked your theme for a long time on my 3GS on iOS3 and I even did use your battery charging theme on one of my themes (credited you ofcourse, you can check it out here, Nik's Tech Blog Blog Archive Apple HotTips Theme and SBSettings for iDevices on iOS 4 and above)

Lemme know if I could help you with this since you said you are busy with another project for the moment..
    Yeah, sure. I have it planned out on paper and in my head, but haven't gotten around to Photoshop. The transition between the different devices should be easy, but if you want, I can give you a pre-release to work out any kinks.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Yeah, sure. I have it planned out on paper and in my head, but haven't gotten around to Photoshop. The transition between the different devices should be easy, but if you want, I can give you a pre-release to work out any kinks.
    PM me here and I'll give u my email. Or u can email me via my blog by clicking the contact me option on the page. Nik's Tech Blog

Glad to see the iOS4 Version is coming along (Sorta)
    So wanting to use this on my 3GS.

Very beautifull theme !!!
    I wait him for my ipad

on ios 4

(if you want a beta tester on ipad i m here )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12