Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] * Kryptonite * ios4ready

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigOlBoss View Post
    For the purple mod the calendar is still green anyway of getting a new icon for it. If you got time of course
    here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thats the image for the purple icon you makethe icon

I already have that one flybritn wanted one with the purple box on top instead of green. Thanks edisson I created my own using that picture thanks alot.

Thanks

I already have that one flybritn wanted one with the purple box on top instead of green. Thanks edisson I created my own using that picture thanks alot.
    OH that's what you wanted sorry i mis undstood

that does look nice like that.... thanks for posting it.

olso there is an icon psd file included in the theme and color mods incase anyone didnt know

Thanks

Here are some winterboard set up screenies that show how to set up the color mods you have to have the main theme folder "Kryptonite Theme" enabled and below all other Krypto color mods

this sample shows the Purple color mod on ios4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wb-k-set-up-1.jpg   -wb-k-set-up-2.jpg  

Thanks

please how to change the color and the top bar is blue i need to change to black please hell me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0119.png  

Thanks

its on the red theme

Thanks

Look at the 2nd pic i posted earlier of the winterboard set up. You have to also have "Kryptonite Theme" enabled in winterboard. And below the red, blue, and purlpe color mods

When i install kryptoPurple SBsettings it doeesnt appear in the sbsettings winterboard and when i try to activate the blue one errors come up and it doesnt work thought you fixed it in the update no? and what is scpro
    Last edited by BigOlBoss; 2010-08-19 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks

When i install kryptoPurple SBsettings it doeesnt appear in the sbsettings winterboard and when i try to activate the blue one errors come up and it doesnt work thought you fixed it in the update no? and what is scpro
    modmyi staff emailed me and said they took care of it. Go through and remove the kryptonite sbsettings themes packages that are not working.. Refresh cydia then reinstall them. That should take care of it. If it still doesn't work, please let me know so i can inform them.

SCPro "SnowCover Pro" (multimeadia) it allows more controles of music on the lockscreen. It is only compatible for os 2x and 3x hopefully the dev will update it for ios4 soon
    Last edited by flybritn; 2010-08-19 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No that still did not work

hey man I just purchased kryptonite from cydia becuase I upgraded to 4.0 and lost the one you gave me and figured you deserved the purchase anyhow, but I keep getting a size mismatch from cydia? =( IDK first time ever, I have heard of ppl getting this message but I never have until now! No big deal just figured Ide let you know!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-08-19)

Thanks

No that still did not work
    thanks for letting me know, I will email them again to see why it still isn't working yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    hey man I just purchased kryptonite from cydia becuase I upgraded to 4.0 and lost the one you gave me and figured you deserved the purchase anyhow, but I keep getting a size mismatch from cydia? =( IDK first time ever, I have heard of ppl getting this message but I never have until now! No big deal just figured Ide let you know!

Thansk for letting me know I have no idea what that would be but I will let Kyle know something is wrong.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2010-08-19 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried using the kryptored sbsettings and it worked no problem. The blue sbsettings has a bunch of errors when I go to turn it on. But the purple sbsettings doesnt even show up when I go to turn it on in sbsettings winterboard

Thanks

I tried using the kryptored sbsettings and it worked no problem. The blue sbsettings has a bunch of errors when I go to turn it on. But the purple sbsettings doesnt even show up when I go to turn it on in sbsettings winterboard
    I am sorry BigOlBoss, but what I submitted works perfect. I was told by Kyle that they messed up on uploading it to cydia, I have no controle over that, I have emailed them several times now asking them to please fix it. I just now emailed them again reguarding this.

I just added download links to all the Krypto sbsettings themes on the 1st post
    Last edited by flybritn; 2010-08-20 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks very much there was just an update in cydia for purple sbsettings and it works perfectly thanks alot man. Your themes amazing never had a purple theme before but this ones sick lol. keep up the goodwork look forward to any future updates

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BigOlBoss For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-08-20)

Thanks

Thanks very much there was just an update in cydia for purple sbsettings and it works perfectly thanks alot man. Your themes amazing never had a purple theme before but this ones sick lol. keep up the goodwork look forward to any future updates
    Your welcome and thank you

Thanks

you see the difere

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    you see the difere
    yep

Hey your theme was the first app I bought from cydia and I am VERY impressed. One problem I'm having is that the lock screen wallpaper isn't the kryptonite screen it's the woman with earphones. Which sort of spoils the look of the theme. I think it might be something in winterboard I have wrong. Any help would be appreciated

Also some apps don't have the border on the icons. The bottom line on the springboard doesn't have the "stand" like the screens have. I'm not that bothered about the last two but meh

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast