Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] * Kryptonite * ios4ready

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Sorry but No, I havent made a keyboard for this theme. you can look at iAccess keybords to find something that might go with this if you like. I dont use iAccess at all because 2 times I have tried to use it and 2 times it crashed my device causeing me to do a complete restore, not willing to try it for a 3rd time.
    I make keyboards.
    Example for my keyboards in Cydia:

It give permission me to make and to publish keyboards for your theme kryptonite?

Example:
    (They are only tests, I have not finished them):

Sorry my english.
    Last edited by calfergo; 2010-10-18 at 05:05 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to calfergo For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-10-20)

I had a hard time deciding whether to purchase this theme or not. I don't really purchase any premium themes, due to most of them being incompatible with iOS 4.x (I'm running 4.1), and most of them being made specifically for the iPhone (I've got an iPod Touch 3G).

But once I saw that this theme was iOS 4.x ready, and had alot of features for Touch users, I decided; I'm gonna purchase this theme.

And so I did. I was abit shocked at the low price of $0.99, but regardless, I still purchased this theme.

I'm not really a big fan of the overall green-ness of the theme, but luckily for me, there were several downloadable colour options. I downloaded KryptoRed. I ended up copying all the .theme folders for Kryptonite and KryptoRed to my desktop (using iFunBox), manually copying all the KryptoRed files on top of the original theme, and then I renamed each folder to "[K] <Short Description>".

All in all, this is an excellent theme, and I have to give props to Flybritn because this theme is so complete, it's given me the motivation to stop working on my lame Team Fortress 2 theme, and instead make a nice vintage wood-style theme. Keep up the excellent work, Flybritn.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anonycanadian For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-10-20)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calfergo View Post
    I make keyboards.
    Example for my keyboards in Cydia:

It give permission me to make and to publish keyboards for your theme kryptonite?

Example:
    (They are only tests, I have not finished them):

Sorry my english.
    These look good! yes, please by all means... Publish these

Quote Originally Posted by anonycanadian View Post
    I had a hard time deciding whether to purchase this theme or not. I don't really purchase any premium themes, due to most of them being incompatible with iOS 4.x (I'm running 4.1), and most of them being made specifically for the iPhone (I've got an iPod Touch 3G).

But once I saw that this theme was iOS 4.x ready, and had alot of features for Touch users, I decided; I'm gonna purchase this theme.

And so I did. I was abit shocked at the low price of $0.99, but regardless, I still purchased this theme.

I'm not really a big fan of the overall green-ness of the theme, but luckily for me, there were several downloadable colour options. I downloaded KryptoRed. I ended up copying all the .theme folders for Kryptonite and KryptoRed to my desktop (using iFunBox), manually copying all the KryptoRed files on top of the original theme, and then I renamed each folder to "[K] <Short Description>".

All in all, this is an excellent theme, and I have to give props to Flybritn because this theme is so complete, it's given me the motivation to stop working on my lame Team Fortress 2 theme, and instead make a nice vintage wood-style theme. Keep up the excellent work, Flybritn.
    Thanks, FYI, All I have is an iPod Touch as well . Have freinds that test and suply me with screenies of the Phone parts like Dialer, sms, etc... as i make theme. Kind of a pain, but it works lol.
    Gald this motivated you and looking foward to seeing your theme. please post up some screenies on modmyi here.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2010-10-20 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CydiaForYou For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-11-20)

Default Kryptonite Theme
    Well i got the Kryptonite theme on my phone but not all icons have changed... What up with that... My camera icon and calendar icon havent changes and a few more... Pls help

Have i maybe set up the theme wrong....????

Thanks

check Winterbaord app make sure you have SummerBoard mode turned on and see if that helps.

It is turned on and nothing happens...

Thanks

what device do you have it on?

Thanks

Thats why, this theme is not compatitble with iPhone 4 .... check out "Kryptonite HD" theres a link on my signature,.. its made for iPhone 4 and iPod 4

where do i find Kryptonite HD.... cant find it in Cydia...??

Thanks

Its not on cydia yet. Still waiting on aproval from Suarik

Damn cause that theme is awesome. Can i ask you something else. Where Can i get dockflow. I tryed Ispazio bur their server must be down cause i trues 3 sources sofar....?

Thanks

Thanks I'm not sure on Dockflow, have never used it

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

any chance u could send us the chakit mine dont seem to working i have ios 4.1 can u send krypto red and blue plz big thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    any chance u could send us the chakit mine dont seem to working i have ios 4.1 can u send krypto red and blue plz big thanks
    What source did you get this theme from? The latest version on modmyi repo was updated for 4.1 including the chatt kit. Also all the color mods are availabe on modmyi repo.

I want Kryptonite HD..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

flybritn... how long do you think Saurik is to approve the Kryptonite HD theme...........?
    Last edited by Rinoslot; 2010-11-26 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoslot View Post
    I want Kryptonite HD..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

flybritn... how long do you think Saurik is to approve the Kryptonite HD theme...........?
    I have no idea, it use to only take like 3-4 days but the last 2 themes I submitted took over 3 weeks.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Absolutely fantastic work sir! Probably the most complete theme I've used yet. I was wondering though if there is any possibility that you are working on more colors? I would love to see this theme in orange, and perhaps a darker blue (almost like the blue used by Apple).

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-12-22)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast