Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] *nine*

this looks sweet! so many great themes coming out so fast it makes it hard to know which to use lol

^^^ lol. So true. Do like I do and use them
    all. I must have a diff theme on my phone twice a day.

before you release the iphone4 version drop me a line , im working on some js that automates the changeover so that rather than having two themes the user just selects one

looks really good, can't wait for the release.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Great work again Z. I will definately donate for this theme. Your themes (specifically zx5) were the inspiration for me to jailbreak my phone. I have donated for every one of your themes since then (randyb7914)..and i will gladly donate for this one too. If you need a beta tester I would also love to do that. Keep up the great work Z!

Fantastic work, clean cut. Does the icons autocreate?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Great theme..As usual, it's a high standard quality theme..Keep it up..man..

Thanks gang. Yes the icons skin all AppStore apps

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-06-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the clean lines and simple look! I'm so excited to hear that your working on a 4.0 version also.

I can't wait to try this out!!!

sweet nice looking theme

I'm glad to see you back in the themeing business. But slow down for me will ya? I'm trying to catch up here... which will never happen btw. I'm not even 1/4 of what you've done and accomplished.

Awesome theme man! Welcome back!
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

Twitter: gundom66

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

looks awesome...VERY sleek and clean I love it and also love the opportunity to bring it to the iPhone 4 as soon as the phone is open

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn dude, you're like MJ comin out of retirement...you still got it!

Lovin the sleek look, it's very refined.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

So Z how do we get this theme

Byron

Wow Z I never realized that retirement meant cracking out new amazing themes every day (:

Truely awesome though and glad to know iphone 4 and iOS 4 are gonna be fully compatible with winterboard so I can get your awesome themes that I modded combined and added widgets to on my iphone 4 that I will order as soon as I get $700 to get it w/o a contract and exact-O blade up my 3gs' sim card into a micro sim to use it till my contract is up in a year.. hopefully by then I will be able to get the VERIZON iphone with one of my dad's half priced demo lines that he gets for owning 2 wireless zone verizon franchises

I think itd be a cool thing if you could make that loading screen a gif and have the bars actually go across like really quickly while you wait for the app to open. lol thatd be the sole reason for me opening and closing apps for hours.

^^^ I'm not sure about the 4.0 themeing and winterboard yet. I do know the pixel dimenision for the full walls as they posted it on the apple web site. So I'm doing the images I can. Almost done with sbsettings and battery. After that it's the calc and all the cydia rock icons I can find.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-06-10)

Thanks for the instant response. So would you actual make images with denser pixels or would the pictures just show up in more detail with the same images?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-10 at 12:15 AM.

We currently use 320x480 but the screen size is smaller. The same goes for the 4gen. It has four times the pixel dimension. So the screen will look four times sharper! If our current themes run on the 4gen phone they will look better then we see know but not as good as using the correct pixel dim. Hope that made some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    ^^^ I'm not sure about the 4.0 themeing and winterboard yet. I do know the pixel dimenision for the full walls as they posted it on the apple web site. So I'm doing the images I can. Almost done with sbsettings and battery. After that it's the calc and all the cydia rock icons I can find.
    Hey Z if you keep those cydia rock icons on file before you theme them?

I have some cydia and rock icons. You would think I would save them. I always think this is my last theme and I won't need them.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast