Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] My Iron Man 2 Theme for iPhone / iPod Touch

thx mate its downloading know Love the theme. real good job!

Quote Originally Posted by djicecold2001 View Post
    if you have any problem or a suggestion for me, please send it to my email or leave a comment on my blog.
    i know its not perfect theme, so i would update it step-by-step.

ok, will i will let u know if i find any problems og come up with any idea with the theme

ok, will i will let u know if i find any problems og come up with any idea with the theme
    oops i didnt include icons for English users.
    i just added eng-named icons and simple instruction for arrangement.
    if u have a difficulty with applying, re-download it.
    thanks

its no problem mate, i just rename the files

i can`t find out why this happen? u know ?
    i am running on 4.02 3gs iphone

i found it out. i downloaded the english version u put up and saw the guide u made there

found som problems mate. i miss the pic in screenlock when the iphone not charging, i dont get the iron man face. I also miss the icons when u hit the phone button.
    how can i make the image in springboard to shift pic moore often?
    Last edited by djicecold2001; 2010-10-12 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

its no problem mate, i just rename the files

i can`t find out why this happen? u know ?
    i am running on 4.02 3gs iphone

i found it out. i downloaded the english version u put up and saw the guide u made there

found som problems mate. i miss the pic in screenlock when the iphone not charging, i dont get the iron man face. I also miss the icons when u hit the phone button.
    how can i make the image in springboard to shift pic moore often?
    i dont know about theme above. why does it slider of my theme?
    i dont attached lockscreen wallpaper to users can change by themeselves.
    and wallpapers are changed by 2 hours (7200 second)
    you can change it in wallpaper.html.

its just the wallpapaer i had on my last theam. so when i select yours the slider change, but not the wallpaper. i fix alot of the issues now.

but u see in the pic under that my wallpaper are not the like of yours. can u please send me yours? can u also send me the animated u had on the first video on lockscreen. that was really cool animation!

*** u see under. i miss som icons and my keypad dont look like yours u know why?
    mine

yours

see fix the icon problem here

thanks for your report.
    i understood your situations.
    im sorry to tell you it was all my mistakes.

1. if you send me an email to me, i will send you iron man face wallpaper for you (souldrinkerlfc@gmail.com)

2.i had to tell you first, i changed phone dial screens after uploading that screenshot. so thats why two screens are different. and sorry for icons in below bar(favorite,recents,contacts etc..) many images are changed on ios4. so i couldnt apply those images. if you like the dial of previous version, i will change it later.

3 and did you success apply iphone, sms, ipod icons? im sorry about dificulty of icon arrangement, but there was many difficulties in arrange 3 icons on dock.(they are so big to put on dock)

thanks for your report. if you have any other issues, please send them to me. im so pleased that theres people who like this theme. thanks

I'm still unable to find a download link for this theme. It's in another language as stated, but I pressed each link anyways lol. Please point me in the right direction so I can own this wonderful theme.

Great work!

Hi all,

I don't downlaod this theme...everybody can take a direct link for download please ??

Thx all....sorry for my english, i'm a little frenchy ;-)

Default Iron Man Theme download link
    Hey, your idea is spontanuous, and it looks exciting to try out. i saw some other peoples comments, and they said that they were able to actually "FIND" the link and "DOWNLOAD" it. I was hoping to know if you could help me with that, because the one on your tistory blog doesnt have a link that I could download. I tried searching everywhere, and i clicked everything, but nothing showed up that i could download your iron man theme. I tried refreshing the page, try couple days later, post stuff on help but nothing showed up, and I really want to get this theme. please help me.

could you send me the link too? I've been wanting the link for sooo long but couldn't find it.
    Last edited by jkstarling; 2011-01-09 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can not find the link as well. I want your theme. This theme is hot!! Please help us get it. We need a link to download it.

Does any one already have this theme ? Can anyone send it to me please ? I beg you to help me !

Send it to kjm2111@gmail.com
    or
    kevinfusion_10@hotmail.com

PLEASE !

Can you please send it to me ! I beg!!!

to kjm2111@gmail.com
    or

kevinfusion_10@hotmail.com

the voice memo isn,t that good (color), the calculator color isnt that good either,the phone call part background you should change it but everything else is great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12