Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] iPhenom

Default [Released] iPhenom
    Released iPhenom!!

Now live on Rock!

Here are a few pictures of the iPhenom theme, but it includes much much more!

(please click the images for full size)

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Preview of an Icon Pack I am working on for all my current theme's!
    I will try to have an update out for all theme's by the end of the month, hopefully alot sooner.

Dated: 10/06/12

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Video Installation Guide will be posted soon!!

Installation:
    To install, follow these installation steps:

This guide is to help you install iPhenom theme onto your iPhone!

*Warning* This theme is not the easiest to install but if you follow the guide directly you should have no problem*

First off you are going to need the following apps.
    All Apps can be downloaded from RockApp (All required apps come with the installation package!)

-iBlank (for the blank icons)
    -Blanknull (if this is not installed all blank icons will take you to safari)
    -5 Column Springboard
    -5 Icon Dock
    -SpringJumps App (I also included more springjump icons in the theme folder that we will use)
    -OpenSSH

**You are going to need to be able to SSH into your phone (access your phone files). I use WinSCP and iFunbox.
    I suggest that if you are new to SSH'ing into your phone that you download iFunbox,
    (just google iFunbox and download the program) It is very easy to use and its Plug and Play!!

People using the Spirit Jailbreak need to download Afc2add from Cydia/Rock. Here is a quickfix that was posted on the iFunbox website.

Quick fixup for iPhones Jailbroken by Spirit

iFunbox relies on the AFC2 service to access the root file system of iPhones. AFC2 is usually enabled during jailbreak procedures as many previous Jailbreak tools do. If AFC2 serivce is not enabled, iFunbox will recognize it as a jailed iphone and access the file system with AFC service.

Recently iFunbox is found recognizing iPhones jailbroken by blackra1n and spirit as jailed ones. The reason is that the AFC2 service is not enabled in jailbreaking procedure.

A quick fixup is to install a tiny app from Cydia, afc2add to enable the AFC2 service on iPhone. Remember to reboot iPhone after installing.
    More details can be found at:
    afc2add : Solve iFunBox, iPhoneBrowser, Diskaid With Blackra1n phones | Tips & Tricks

Thanks “Helper” for the message.

~After you have downloaded all the appropiate apps and have downloaded the iPhenom.theme, we are ready to move on...

~Using your SSH program (iFunbox or WinSCP) Copy and paste Extra Springjumps **ALL folders** into your ://Applications Folder (the Springjumps located in the .theme folder)

~Respring your iPhone (this can be done using winterboard by clicking on and off a theme or SBsettings)

~Now go into Winterboard on your phone and turn off all themes! (including the iPhenom theme, we need the default iPhone theme to setup)

~You Should be looking at a original iPhone theme with a 5 column springboard/dock)
    It might look a little crazy but DONT panic!! it will sort its self out in time!!

~Create 3Blank Icons.(put the weather and clock icons in their places as shown in the picture)

~Now put 1-5 Springjumps at the top of each page, all the way till page 6 in your iPhone. (these will be used to navigate through pages)

~Put springjump0 (zero) on the dock in the right corner (this will be your "home" button, Rename it "Home" in the Springjumps App)

~Move all of your other apps to the other pages. You will organize those later.

~Now, Once all the icons are in their correct places, go into Winterboard and enable iPhenom theme.

~If any of the icons are out of place you can try to fix them with the theme enabled, if not disable it and fix it then enable it again.

~Now organize all your Apps using the categories at the top (ie: Media, Games, Utilities, Apps, Jailbreak) this takes a while too.

~You are finished! Test out the Springjump's/Home button/clock/weather to Make sure they are all working!

~Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________________ ___________
    WEATHER WIDGET SETUP
    To change the Weather widget go to Yahooweather.com, input your city.
    Then click on the "EXTENDED FORCEAST" link.
    Once you pulled up the Extended Forecast, Look in the address bar for a segment that looks like this... USCA0797
    Copy that segment and paste it into the ConfigureMe.js file (/var/stash/Themes/iPhenom.theme/PRIVATE/WEATHERWIDGET/PRIVATE/CONFIGUREME.JS)
    ***You can access this file using your SSH program or you can do it directly on your phone using iFile App***

iFile picture instructions>>>

__________________________________________________ ______________

Thanks goes out to k.nitsua for his help with the coding and advice!

Attached below is the wallpaper used in the previews, if you would like to use it as your wallpaper.
    Save it onto your iPhone and just set it as the wallpaper in your photo library.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3iphone-preview1.png   -default_image.png  
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-06-13 at 01:15 AM.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayQuint87 For This Useful Post:

gengia12 (2010-08-25), togomaku (2010-06-08)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Hey...nice
    another great theme for the Metropolis of themes,Modmyi.Congrats.
    And with the mastermind of K.Ni behind,cant ask for more.Great job.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-06-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks good man. I was hoping to see something a little different from you this time. You need a layout or does this one set up the same as iTech?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-06-08)

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Looks good man. I was hoping to see something a little different from you this time. You need a layout or does this one set up the same as iTech?
    I know it, I promised that I would do another type of theme. But this one was made for my wife mostly and then it evolved into iPhenom. I never really had the intention of posting it, but all my buddies like it alot.

Same setup mostly as iTech, just different weather/clock locations.

And this one does have a few more options then my past theme's.
    Such as a customize able Wallpaper. And some other features.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hopefully we will see something different from you next time. Do you select the image in the camera roll for the wallpaper?

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Very very nice

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-06-08)

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Well hopefully we will see something different from you next time. Do you select the image in the camera roll for the wallpaper?
    Yes. Image that you select will go on the lockscreen and wallpaper.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-06-09 at 01:07 AM. Reason: .

veryy nice i havnt tried one of your themes yet cause i didnt want to install rock but now since i have rock im looking forward to try this theme out

13. The Following User Says Thank You to s1l3nt For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    veryy nice i havnt tried one of your themes yet cause i didnt want to install rock but now since i have rock im looking forward to try this theme out
    Thanks.

iPhenom is now "Awaiting Review" in Rock.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-06-10)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Yeah buddy, I'm diggin' it. Nice work.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-06-10)

Thanks phanatic & blkcadi.

Now live in the Rock store!

Update has been applied to Rock!

Download's are A-GO!
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-06-13 at 12:48 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful theme man!
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Beautiful theme man!
    thanks
    Safe to download now via Rock.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Working on a Icon set that will go with all my current theme's!
    Here is a sneak peek...

Will also post preview in original post.

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Great work! This theme looks realy nice.. and I love the color... keep it up.

Downloaded this theme from rock with all the nesserary apps and now I enter safe mode every time I turn on my phone and I can't seem to get anything to work. I'm no for sure which new app makes it crash, but it is related to a iphone 4 problem with downloading this theme package on rock. Any help

found out it is within the spring jumps app
    Last edited by jwroyer; 2010-08-03 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost