View Poll Results: Should I charge like this for themes?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 15.93%
  • No

163 55.25%
  • Only if they are really good

85 28.81%
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ubuntu Ultimate - Final Release

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    thanks virus btw has anyone got this fully setup for themselves? i wana some screenies if u have!

elso..: did u do the springback to ur device? that will get most of the required apps setup, then for the rest all u do is arrange them on the menus and then add the rest to the different categories, 15 to each category
    Yeah. I did everything, but I'm still confused on the setup for my categories. I'm not a noob when it comes to themes for iPhone/iPod Touch. I Love this theme and I want to donate for the full version. I just want to setup everything so it can come out excellent. Can you help me or anyone has like a small setup instructions on how to setup your apps in categories?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

elsocio83 (2010-06-10)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, D . i still have a problem dowloading the theme. It keep getting error.
    Here is the srceen shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

maybe i just restore my phone and start fresh.

wow uhmm that looks more like a problem with dpkg or cydia than my theme. make sure u have all the rquired apps, it might be a dependency issue idk, ive never seen that b4

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey D, after restore my phone. I still get the error. you got to help me out man.here are the screen shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png  

uhmm get rid of that blue thing, i cant see the text with that in the way, and scroll down the log till u reach the bottom then send a screenshot

remeber u need:
    iconoclasm
    categories and categoriesSB
    libhide
    springjumps
    clockhide
    infinidock
    iblank
    winterboard
    springback

iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to jailbreak my 3gs on 4.0 FW and as soon as that happens I'm going to see if the Ubuntu Ultimate is going to work on 4.0 FW I'll be out for a couple hours, see yaz!
    It Takes One To Know One

how can i change cydia icon i want to put Mail icon thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not working, I couldn't even get a quarter of the apps to work, I thinks it's gonna be awhile before iNav themes hit 4.0 FW. Anyways I'm going to head back for 3.1.2 instead.

Everything works! hey Phan, I will send you the remade icons by e-mail. watch out for it!

@xerray yea i always wait a bit for those things to get ironed out

@jailbroken thanks i will

@golden: wut u do is go through all the categories, delete the cydia icon from them and put the mail icon in the same spot. then on the first page of your ipod move the cydia icon to wherever then put the mail icon in the first dock position. then copy the mail icon and put it in the "dock" folder in the theme directory and rename it 1.png replacing the existing one which is the cydia icon. (for the blanks on the second page+)

whenever you try to add mail icon to the categories, it doesnt show up to select it. It looks like as soon as you add the mail icon on one categore, you cant add it to another one. make sense?

ahh true. wut u would do then is go to var/mobile/library/preferences and look for the preference files for the categories should be called com.bigboss.categories.xxxx and open it up and replace in each of the 19 plists

<string>com.saurik.Cydia</string>
    with...
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>

lol. i started doing that and it totally messed up the theme. this part is tricky with all of the replica icons, but I am sure I can figure it out. You may have to redo the steps becasue its kinda confusing.
    By the way Phan, I sent you those icons

yea i know that was just a mass email sorry. lol i only get responses with ppl having trouble lol half the ppl who donated dont even use it =P

This may be a stupid question but how to you set up the icons on each page? That's the only thing I can't figure out (UPDATE: Figured it out and as I thought it was a stupid question)
    Last edited by soccer22champ; 2010-06-14 at 07:49 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome theme man! This is sick
    ]

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast