Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Special Darque

Can you please? I'm not sure of what you mean when you say pop up window as I'm still very new to this and not familiiar with the terminology. Is it a loading screen?

Will do it shortly

As promised:

It appears that the inner buttons are themed but the rest is not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0234.png  
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2010-06-09 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iRealSMS isn't part of 3.0 is it? That's probably the reason why it didn't theme. Because I themed themed whatever I can theme in the Messages folder. I have to download this app and check the folder and see what that pop-up is called. I have other additional requests for this theme that I haven't had a chance to do yet, or even if I will be able to at this point because of family time. I will try to check it out for you. Maybe one of my sources can give me a rar file for that folder and make it easier for me.

Yes it is. When i used the 'elite' them by bars, he had it themed

no panic. Just have a look when you get time

Found it. It's not a Stock 3.0. It's a Cydia app. That's why it isn't themed. And I don't have that since I don't really SMS. I'll ask bars if he can share the folder with me.

Thanks. Ive just nominated this for theme of the week & will be donating when my PC is up & running again

Thank you for that. I'm still waiting for a response on the iRealSMS folder. I'm hoping someone will do me this favor so I can theme it for you, and for whoever else uses it.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

Twitter: gundom66

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

gundom (2010-06-10)

Thank you PhanaticD. It's humbling especially coming from someone who got Theme of the Week! Congrats btw.

Oh! And I redownloaded the Animated version and found that the background for the Tools folder is not there. Weird. I didn't get to check the file and deleted it, but you guys who uses iFile, please check if it's there. If it is and it's just spelled incorrectly, just correct it. And if it is really missing, then just copy from one of the Folders and paste. Thanks gang! I will try to do an update before the weekend. Besides, I have to include a few Cydia icons.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gundom For This Useful Post:

PhanaticD (2010-06-10)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

gundom (2010-06-12)

bro bro this isnt for ipod touch!? arggh can u wip up some music and video icons quick?

Heh! My bad bro... Actually, I had made a Music, Video, and YouTube for someone else. They aren't the best Icons since I can't find anything that would be "impactful" for an iPod Touch support. That's why I never posted it. I can give you what I gave the other member if you would like. I'm at work so you may not have it until late tonight or tomorrow morning Pacific Time.

<AUTO MERGE FOR SURE!!!>

Phanatic - check your PM bro'! And I will be posting the YouTube and 2 Video icons (whichever you wish to use) when I edit the first post.

And the main reason why I'm editing is because I had checked the Cydia file and all Categories folders have the "background" image and spelled correctly. So there are no errors - besides, I haven't received any error info on this from anyone. I think it's just because I changed the theme from the final beta t the Cydia download, that it may have reset the configuration of the Categories and I just didn't check it at the time.

Icons pack updated! Come and get it... bottom of first post!
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-11 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    WOW thx for sharing. looks amazing..
    and i will set up soon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to modem For This Useful Post:

gundom (2010-06-12)

In case no one caught it,
    there is an Icons pack update. And there is iPod support now. Just follow the guide in the first post for you ssh'ers. I will be releasing an iPod version within a week and an update on the iPhone version to follow in Cydia.

I hav put the settings & iPod icons into category folders. I wanted them to match the other icons, so I deleted them from the slave icons. Why haven't they auto created like the others?

Good morning... Or good night in other parts of the world.

Anyway, Stock icons needs to be themed manually. Only AopStore apps auto-gen. At least from what I was told a while back.

May I request

1. Settings
    2. iPod
    3.calendar
    4. iRealSMS

please?

Thanks

I'm getting ready for church right now and I have a full day. I'll be home late tonight, but will try to work on them. You should get it by tomorrow. the iRealSMS icon is in the updated Icons pack posted at the bottom of the first post.

Now about themeing the iRealSMS, I need to get it from bars again. He emailed it to me Friday, but my kid accidentally deleted it when j gave her the "go" on cleaning up my email. SHE CLEANED UP MY EMAIL!!! <_<

<<<THIS IS AN AUTO-MERGE>>>

Yusuf - here are your icon requests.

I'm still waiting for bars to respond for the iRealSMS folder.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-14 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to gundom For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (2010-06-14)

Bro', I don't wanna get into it again. There was a discussion about this in MacCiti under Scotty P's thread Edge of Night.

Just take it as a free offer on this free theme.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to gundom For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-06-17)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast