Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Special Darque

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    love the chicks on the video screen...what video is that...lol
    BTW, a little about myself. I listen to K-Pop but I'm not Korean. That girl group is 2NE1, a girl version of Big Bang. Yet another K-Pop male group. That is from a video named Lollipop - a cell phone CF (Commercial Film) from last year by Big Bang featuring 2NE1. I was looking for a nice video and I acccidentally pressed on it, only to see the beginning and said, "THIS IS PERFECT!!!" 4 girls smiling and winking at ya promoting this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    What do i alter in order to move the time down in the box slightly, it touches the top & i think it would look better abit lower?
    Ah! I gather that you're not using Sony EF Sketch? In the Widgets folder (SD AW and SD NAW), go to Widgets/Clock/Stylesheets/Digital Clock-Bottom-(White).css

You need to edit the Digital Clock Position at the very top. You'll see:

position: absolute; top: 18px; <-- raise this number to lower the position.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-03 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

Twitter: gundom66

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Well done on this amazing Theme gundom and Alien, looks really cool

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

gundom (2010-06-03)

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

very nice
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

You're Welcome!

I need a favor from the community, and especially to those who have downloaded this theme. If you do not have Photoshop and in need of icon request for those non-AppStore apps, please post a screen shot with the theme off. That way I can see what to name "those" apps. And for those who have Photoshop and had made they're own conversion, please post those icons in here. I need to set up an updated icon pack for a Cydia release. Thank you all.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

This is a nice theme you and alien keep it up i have his htc theme
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by gundom View Post
    You're Welcome!

I need a favor from the community, and especially to those who have downloaded this theme. If you do not have Photoshop and in need of icon request for those non-AppStore apps, please post a screen shot with the theme off. That way I can see what to name "those" apps. And for those who have Photoshop and had made they're own conversion, please post those icons in here. I need to set up an updated icon pack for a Cydia release. Thank you all.
    Gundom, can you create a home icon for the bottom dock? So it matches the other ones?

A Home button? It doesn't require a Home button since it's a 1-Pager so the main Home button is the one on the iPhone. Did you modify yours with SpringJumps?

A Home button? It doesn't require a Home button since it's a 1-Pager so the main Home button is the one on the iPhone. Did you modify yours with SpringJumps?
    i'm using the dock icons with Aliens HTC HD2 theme.. I like to cross the themes together but there is no home icon...

So my Dock icons with the Home image in it right? I'll try o make it tonight. I have to setup this theme for a Cydia release and I needed to update the Icons folder. Worse case is not until Sunday - US time. I'll be busy tomorrow an Saturday.

So my Dock icons with the Home image in it right? I'll try o make it tonight. I have to setup this theme for a Cydia release and I needed to update the Icons folder. Worse case is not until Sunday - US time. I'll be busy tomorrow an Saturday.
    Yep! thanks a bunch.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to big_chunuts For This Useful Post:

gundom (2010-06-12)

UPDATE!!! Icon Pack at the bottom of the first post.

Just submitted this theme for a Cydia release. It should be this weekend - if not, by Monday.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-04 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gundom For This Useful Post:

Tub2007 (2010-06-04)

Thanks for this great theme...
    But the link on the first page to download the icons don't work?

Its mediafire so sometimes
    It doesn't work. I have to wait until tomorrow morning to change over to 4shared. I won't be home until very late tonight.

I'm wondering over here why there aren't any icon requests. I mean i know there are more Cydia apps that peiple use that i don't have in the Icons folder. Is the psd being packaged in that helpful? And everyone who downloaded has photoshop? There has got to be someone who needs icon requests.

<<EDIT DUE TO UPDATE>>

I've added another 5 Cydia apps in the Icon pack. Also, the link is no longer mediafire since it's been brutal these past few days. It is now a 4shared link.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-05 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gundom For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2010-06-05)

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme looks awesome, Thanks for release ....
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 24trepid For This Useful Post:

gundom (2010-06-12)

Thank you souch for trying it out. Im glad that i can offwr a theme with Alien' weayher animation that is being supported by you all. And it's hard to believe that it's a free theme to top ot off!

<EDIT>

I can't type from my iPhone today. My thumb feels swollen! I hope you all understood ehat i said. LOL
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-06 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Update on the first post right below RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE. It says...

Both versions are up and running on Cydia - FOR FREE!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to gundom For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (2010-06-08)

hello,

loving this theme, especially the UI. Would it be possible to theme iRealSMS as the pop up looks out of place against the rest of the theme?

regards

Yusuf - can you please take a screen shot of the icon with the theme off?

Its not an icon, its a popup window for SMS. I can take a photo if it helps

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast