View Poll Results: Should I countinue working on this theme?

Voters
198. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

190 95.96%
  • No

8 4.04%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [CONCEPT] DarkOS

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sunshine View Post
    i could make small sacrifices to get it to work without the required winterboard update.
    But i definitely need an icnoclasm update. no questions asked.
    Gridlock

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Gridlock
    GridLock doesnt do the same thing as iconoclasm.
    You're like the fifth person i've had to explain this too

"gridlock is a replacement for themes that needed iblank to create empty spaces between icons.

Iconoclasm gives you the ability to change the "grid" unlike gridlock which is stuck to the 4x4 default layout."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mr.sunshine For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-11-13)

love the look of the theme cant wait for a release

i think winterboard update for page theme are not likely to happen... will love to see if you could make it works with whatever we are having =)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

Ven0M0D (2010-11-14)

in the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Thanks

I'm on 3.1.3 still as replace themes alot. Is there no way to release it to older FWs

this is beautiful i cant wait till the release

for the per-page wallpaper you could just use parallax, set it to the highest speed or w/e, and then string all the wallpapers together into one image. that would give you ios 4.x per-page wallpaper
    JB FTW!

Hey I really like your theme! I have been recently thinking about making a simple theme that focuses on the time of the day. Here's what I got.

]

edit: so I don't know how to post each picture individually..guess I'm just nub.. Here's a direct link instead

ImageShack Album - 4 images
    Last edited by alias213; 2010-12-11 at 07:37 PM.

Winterboards not going to get an update for ages im guessing this theme is awsome and i need it lol.

In case you could adjust the icons layout to be suitable for 7x7 or 5x5 layouts (from the screenies it should be possible)....wallpaper changing is posible now - thanks to wyn: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rpagehtml.html

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    In case you could adjust the icons layout to be suitable for 7x7 or 5x5 layouts (from the screenies it should be possible)....wallpaper changing is posible now - thanks to wyn: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rpagehtml.html
    that looks awesome.

thanks I'll see what I can do.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mr.sunshine For This Useful Post:

jonmassot (2011-02-17)

This looks great!
    Only the statusbar font is a bit "out-of-theme".
    I like the grey one the most

Green Apple
    Thanks

With Dreamboard released, this theme could become a reality, and the most amazing thing ever, I highly suggest continuing this through Dreamboard!

I would rather prefer themes through Winterboard rather
    than Dreamboard, so stick to what you are doing. Looking forward for the release. Hope it is compaitable iPhone 3GS 4.3.1 :-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Re-Cre4ted's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey you guys... Do you mind take a look at my new theme? It is called iReality and I want to know what you think of it I have already released a Beta-version (including a empty Icoon-frame) so please take a look...

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3g-3gs-ipod-touch-1g-2g-3g-new-skins-themes-launches/759574-preview-ireality-new-post.html

Marc B (ReCre4ted)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tharias View Post
    I would rather prefer themes through Winterboard rather
    than Dreamboard, so stick to what you are doing. Looking forward for the release. Hope it is compaitable iPhone 3GS 4.3.1 :-)
    Winter board is only good for theming very little aspects of the UI, Dream board actually changes the experience, it themes the operating system rather than strictly the UI. And winter board drains battery. He should defiantly do this on Dream board, but if he is planning on full UI theming, then he should theme only those parts that can't be themed with Dream board (at least at the moment). I understand what you're saying, but it would make more sense to have a Dream board and winter board side of this theme. It would use up less battery and it would make the experience using the theme better. I'm not hammering your opinion, just stating mine. If you've used Dream board themes (I'm guessing you haven't, sorry if i'm wrong on this), then it'd make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by carlito9505 View Post
    Winter board is only good for theming very little aspects of the UI, Dream board actually changes the experience, it themes the operating system rather than strictly the UI. And winter board drains battery. He should defiantly do this on Dream board, but if he is planning on full UI theming, then he should theme only those parts that can't be themed with Dream board (at least at the moment). I understand what you're saying, but it would make more sense to have a Dream board and winter board side of this theme. It would use up less battery and it would make the experience using the theme better. I'm not hammering your opinion, just stating mine. If you've used Dream board themes (I'm guessing you haven't, sorry if i'm wrong on this), then it'd make more sense.
    I actually have and use Dreamboard and I agree with you, I just don't feel like when using Dreamboard, its really the theme on the OS because of the switching possibility.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tharias View Post
    I actually have and use Dreamboard and I agree with you, I just don't feel like when using Dreamboard, its really the theme on the OS because of the switching possibility.
    I understand, maybe there should be an entire winterboard version, and another separate port of this theme. Someone would probably be up for it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast