Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My condolences Z

my prayers are with you Z

2. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-06-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So sorry to hear about your loss Z! May God rest his soul in Peace.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SPPassion For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-06-05)

It might be abit late, ive been on holiday, but ive updated my sig and my heart really goes out to you man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RelentlessDan For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-06-05)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to g0sbv For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-06-05)

Hey Z, I'm truly sorry for you and your family's loss. My prayers go out to you and your family. May the road of healing that you all must travel together strengthen your bonds and love for one another and make you a stronger family. I'm sure your father will always be with all of you.

Peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chrispod For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-06-05)

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

I love the community here i'm proud to say this is actually the first forumn i have really became a part of and actually did posts and participated in the forumn. Thank you all.

Zausser I am very sorry for your loss, your father still lives within you and your family, and all he and all your family members have met for he has given a part of himself to you and your family lessons and morals, which you for sure, and i'm sure the rest of your family have showed to others and past it on to everyone you have met for you are a highly respectable man. I'm glad to say I (slightly) know you. Can't wait for the vegas themers retreat (your stay home retreat) hah and meet all you guys :P though I know it's not happening.

You are the man Z and all of us are here for you.

Better late than never. Just got back online and added Z to sig.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

sorry for your loss z , hang in there.

Sorry for your loss Z my condolences to you. Sorry I havent been able to say much because Ive been working on my graduation project and studying for finals. Your really a great guy and I hope you can recover from all this. After all you deserve to have a break and time to relax and move on after all that you did for us here. The community at MMi is the real reason why I check my email 50 times a day and go on MMi during lunch while everyone else is texting lol. Because here talking to the people is more than just pointless texting. Lol its pretty sad because Im considering you guys better friends than my real friends which I feel is true. But Z you dont have to make your themes free because not only are we a family but were also a community and support each other and repay them and respect them for all the work and effort they spent on taking their free time to benefit and help us. Lol this reminds me of the Israeli Kibbutz society i just spent 5 hours straight researching for my grad project. I really feel that theres no other forum where you get this level of respect and kindness from everyone, especially not ipodtouchfans lmao.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-06-13)

Thanks

keeping you in my thoughts Z
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more

Thanks once again to all. I'm inspired everyday here by this community that there is truly good hearted people out there. From the deepest part of my heart THANK YOU

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-06-13), TRUCKINLOW (2010-06-13)

hey everyone, except Z, when I started this thread I said I would put Z in my sig for a week or so. I still see alot of people with it and Z has been blown away by it. I dont know about you but if I had something sad happen I would eventually not want to be constantly reminded about it. I think its time to move on. Peace to everyone who has last anyone.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-07-01), wim66 (2010-07-01)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123