Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for HTC home screen with time and weather

Default Looking for HTC home screen with time and weather
    Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum so please be nice. Currently I have a iphone 3g jailbroken. I've changed up a few things but I'm looking for a HTC theme for winter board that has the HTC time and weather. Currently I have just the time but I am looking for a winterboard theme that also shows the weather beneath the time. I don't want the whole HTC theme that changes the entire home screen. Pretty much what i want is the same thing i have only with the weather updates right below the time. I've searched this forum, all over the web, and all over cydia and rock but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Can anyone help? Does what I'm looking for even exist?

Heres what I have right now:

Okay I found a pic of what I want but I don't know where to get it. Any help?

Last edited by bleudyno; 2010-06-01 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

You can use any HTC theme that have the clock and weather,there are plenty of them.Just delete evrerything on the theme exept the widget.(widget.html and the files for the widget)

How would I go about deleting all the files? Through SSH? Could you help me out and let me know what kind of files to keep and which ones to delete? Sorry I am a major noob at this

David

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This might be what you want.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

Sorry but I am a major noob at this. Right now i only know how to install this from cydia and winterboard. Thanks for the file but how to i go about uploading it to my iphone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

remove your current widget in your theme and replace it with the one I posted. Now I still considered myself kind of noob too, but this should work.
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

okay I am totally lost right now. If i remove my current theme, how do i get the iphone that you posted onto my iphone? Am I supposed to download the file from my iphone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Check this out and see if it helps. You need to unpack that file from above (or any rar or zip theme) and them move (e.g., ssh) the files to the Themes directory of the iphone.

Guide: How to SSH and install themes on an iPhone | Daily iPhone Blog

If the link is removed because it is not allowed, simply google: "guide to ssh themes to iphone"

Hope this helps.
    kwickone I.T.H.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kwickone For This Useful Post:

bleudyno (2010-06-01)

do you have everything needed for SSH? there are tutorials. once you get SSH, come back here and ill explain.

Thanks man! Hopefully i can figure this out!

Search for ivillain on this forum, it is the theme & thread on the picture you posted