Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes Mobile Released!!!

Talking iTunes Mobile Released!!!
    http://www.rockyourphone.com/index.p...es-mobile.html

iTunes Mobile is an exceptional theme which is complete of UIImages, sounds, icons, defaults, calculator, music player, weather, cydia and much more! This theme is completly compatible with SBRotator meaning it has Wallpaper-wide images ready set to go with correct image paths. Just open settings and SBRotator then check use wide theme.

This theme has a great look and feel and also has many alternatives within the package for people who like to mix and match! This is already up in Rock but is awaiting approval from MMI right now and should be in Cydia within a few days! Look in Rock for iTunes Mobile and get this theme while its hot for only $1.00 which is extremly reasonable considering it took several months to create this theme!

I apprecaite all feedback and all purchases and if for thoses who seem to not be able to come up with a dollar for a nice theme or whant to crack it and steal my work well I feel sorry for you and you can have it just write me I will make that process easier! LMAO

thanks for looking! Hope you like!

New Lockscreen and SBSettings will updated later this week! I will upload all new screenshots of Widgets and SBSettings!

Go here to rock and purchase the download

iTunes Mobile - Rock Your Phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -flyer.png   -img_0045.png   -img_0046.png   -img_0015.png   -img_0049.png   -img_0050.png   -img_0011.png   -img_0010.png  

-img_0014.png  
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-06-02 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Update

it looks to busy for me,but hey, someone may like it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to juniorbeto For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-01)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-01)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

looks great.

nice concept

7. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-01)

The UI looks great! , but the springboard Homescreen on the other hand ....
    I think ill just buy a double cheeseburger instead!

Default Thank you
    Thanks PPL All feedback is good feedback! I was trying to achieve a shelf look, but more with the icons sitting inside instead of on them! I have a few themes I am creating right now this is just the only one that is released! Also look at my iKandy theme posted here in the same forum! I have tried to think out of the box with some of my themes then some I try to keep simple as my new theme I am currently working on called iPro which is simple and elegant, but does not lack the magnificance we all want out of our devices! I also have a few other artist who work with me to achieve these looks so I hope people are happy with it!

thanks agin for ALL feedback

LMAO DBL Cheezes are good!........smart ***
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-06-01 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is definitely sweet!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moe5508 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-01)