Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release Edge Of Night Ecko/ibnyaffa!

Default Release Edge Of Night Ecko/ibnyaffa!
    RELEASED EDGE OF NIGHT
    DOWNLOAD LINK READY!
    The Edge of Night is just about upon us! if you r looking for an ultra smooth theme sleek smooth and just down right Deep! Look no further! this has super smooth navigation, awesome auto create icons for all app store apps, custom lockscreens,ipod player,snowcovers, and i can keep going and going and going! but im not! lets get down to brass tax! this will be $2.00 bucks and trust me you will not be disappointed! lots of work went into this theme by me and my buddy ibnyaffa! almost two months in the making many changes, many ideas, most worked some did not which is why i removed the battery pics and believe me when i say that the Mad Coder tried his hardest to get it to work with the Lockscreen html but it just wasnt happnin! and i thought the lock was way better lookin that the battery! haha!
    ok first off i need to thank the 1 person

without him this would really be just another theme with a widget! and truthfully would look totally diffrent! this man pushed me HARD! to really test my skill and for that im totally thankful! and im also gonna say that he's done an amazing job and am super pumped to be working with him! hes added some really awesome stuff to this theme that u wont see anywhere else!

ok im just waiting for the download link from ibnyaffa so im gonna go through the set up instructions!

What your going to need to install!all from cydia!

1) ifile
    2) iconoclasm
    3) springback
    4) five icon dock
    5)iBlanks (just 1 haha)
    6) categoriesSB
    7)a large chocolate shake! or what ever flavor you like! its just nice to pass the time with!
    8) sorry forgot this (thanks flash62) springjumps!

ok so this has been 1 issue to some! after the springback restart if your icons ARE NOT lined up like the below screenshots go into the iconoclasm settings and turn on edgepages 1-6! and respring you should be good! sorry for the inconvenience! lol!
    thanks Crusher!

once you've donated i will send the download link to your email! THE VERY FIRST THING YOU NEED TO DO! is add all the icons to your categories! this creates an easier setup! create 4 folders
    Apps
    Games
    Media
    System

leave out 5 main dock icon Phone,messages,ipod,safari,mail for page0 then leave out 6 of your fave apps for each category Apps, Games, ..ECt and also leave out 16 of you fav apps for the favorites page! Whew! need another drink off this Shake!.... ok!
    so you should have 45 apps total out the best thing to do is spread em out you can try and put em on the pages they need to be but when iconoclasm sets it usually messes em up anyways!lmao!

now comes the easy part the setup...What? no really!
    once you get the link you can do two things download it from your phone i use safari downloader from cydia(if you do this it super easy got to var/mobile/library/downloads copy paste the deb to tmp) or ssh the deb file in to your tmp!
    then using ifile navigate to the tmp and click on the deb. and hit installer and you should end with a Zero error code if this happends your good to go take a nice long slurp on that shake for an easy job well done!
    now you have installed the springback for this theme so go in spring back and click on the "Edge Of Night" and let it respring! almost there thank god cause my shakes almost gone! no comes the kinda frustrating part but dont fret! you ll get the hang of how the icons move around! follow these pics for icon placement

To edit the weather ssh to the theme file and go to private/configureme and edit the var locale= your zip or weather code! if you need help just post and i can run through it!

Now turn this bad boy on in winterboard and enjoy THE EDGE OF NIGHT

Thanks to all That download and Ibnyaffa whos been super cool to my noobness!

ok heres the first of a few bonuses for this theme! since you cant really resize wallpapers that you can download from various apps, ive resized 15 random wallpapers that i picked! if you have a fav that you would like to fit perfectly in the lock please post in the thread and i'll hook it up! ssh to var/stash/wallpapers!select in settings!

icon psd get it here!
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download iconPSD.rar

wally update now with 40 Sized wallpapers thanks to Vicarious for hookin some of these up! thanks bro! ssh to var/stash/wallpapers and apply in settings!

download here and grab the 1s you like
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download WallysBottom.rar
    Ok big big thanks to Mroberts! Thanks to him Edge of Night is now on YouTube click [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCyP5qtoCeY"]here[/ame]

IT'S HERE!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -maina.png  
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-06-14 at 06:50 AM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

Bluewulf (2010-06-01), chrispod (2010-06-05), cocotherat (2010-06-08), dakkota (2010-06-05), fdw1 (2010-06-10), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-06-05), hammerman1970 (2010-06-06), ibrokeit (2010-06-05), iphonerookie (2010-06-26), jayk31 (2010-06-17), jayteez (2010-06-03), KuRuPtIoN (2010-06-08), Maarten16 (2010-06-04), Messia74 (2010-06-04), Simon76 (2010-06-23), TCcentex (2010-06-01), togomaku (2010-06-01), zausser (2010-06-05)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Dayum!!! This is frickin sweet!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-05-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Gonna have to give this one a try! That calculater is too cool man. Top notch!

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

I gotta say dude, your Theme is AWESOME!!! love the color combination, weather, lockscreen, well....all of it really

thanks everyone been workin long and hard on this and it got some cool stuuf top slider unlock customizable lockscreen live weather pics!cool stuff

man this thing is sweet! haha JK just wanted to move up
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-05-31 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

What's the ETA?

hopin by the end of the holiday weekend! just makin sure everythings workin correctly!

Thanks

Nice bro! I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    how is u not "theme creator"?? looks good
    how do i become theme creator? this my 3rd theme and im super pumped about this 1 its been awesome working with a great coder and friend Ibnyaffa! its been a journey thats for sure!

This thread should be getting more attention.
    Jailbroken

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kp270 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-06-01)

Thanks

^+1

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    i dunno rly, i dont even know why i got it
    hahaha! sweet i guess ill have to wait and see!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Looks great. I like it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Very, very nice. Amazing attention to detail

Looking nice!

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks awesome! Lovin the UI
    ]

thanks everyone ive been workin hard to make everything super clean along with my partner in crime who has just put this theme over the top, Mr. Ibnyaffa!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ROFLwaffle's Avatar
    Thanks

Woah! Where did this come from?! Haha

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast