Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release Edge Of Night Ecko/ibnyaffa!

Here's a couple I need also.. Do you have a psd? I tried using the AppIconShadow to make a few and they turned out too glossy. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0305.png   -img_0304.png   -img_0303.png   -img_0302.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ibrokeit For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-06-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Just donated, Link please!! Sooo sick!

can you post the names for me so i can name em right! that way i can pass em on to others!PSD comming!

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko666 View Post
    can you post the names for me so i can name em right! that way i can pass em on to others!PSD comming!
    Forgot about that part.

Here they are with names all on the same page..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0306.png  

Quote Originally Posted by ibrokeit View Post
    Forgot about that part.

Here they are with names all on the same page..
    here ya go bro!

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download ICONREQ.rar

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecko666 For This Useful Post:

ibrokeit (2010-06-05)

Perfect! Thanks!

forgot 1 it fixed in the new link! but for the people that got the earlier link this is the messages icon! also you just need to rename VoiceMemos to Voice Memos, with a space in between!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

HI ALL I HAVE A QUESTION....on the 1st image i have 5 icons on 2 d image i have 4 icon ....i can set this theme without iconoclasm.....i used iblak for all icons. if i use iblank i have the 4 folder icon on right position??

sorry this theme only uses iconoclasm thats the main thing i posted on the first post! you have to have iconoclasm!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

There isnt any issues with Iconcoclasm and Springback?

not that i have seen! seriously i set this up in about 20-25 min top and that including download to the time i turned it on in winterboard! and that was really the first time ive used the auto install! and its been tested on all 3 phones!

if anyone has this setup can you please post how it was setting it up! easy? hard? just want to hear how it went! thanks!
    Last edited by Ecko666; 2010-06-05 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Scotty, I noticed that there are requests on some Stock icons. I thought maybe you have added those in the release? Remember, Stock Icons do not theme with auto-generate. Just looking out bro'.
    Last edited by gundom; 2010-06-07 at 07:45 AM.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

Twitter: gundom66

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

nah just a flub in the auto install its fixed now! i just need to add the compass! dont have 3gs!

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

The install wuz a breeze for me man took me about 20 mins no issue with iconoclasm & springback for me but I am using 1.4.1 iconoclasm.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

hummer1976 (2010-07-17)

Yah I haven't updated mine either it's working good for me right now! Most don't know but I now have a 3g I did have a 2g 3.1.3 when I started this project! But an update from iconoclasm and catSB put my poor 2g into a respring loop that was stuck repringing3 times I had to restore each time! Imagine trying to make a theme and haveing to reinstall everything 3 times in like 2weeks! So now I have a 3g on 3.1.2! Yahhh!

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^ I know what u mean bru I've went through the same thing too you just have to be more cautious before u upgrade.

The bad thing is it's so awesome! It just makes making themes that much better! I couldn't have done this without it and trust me me I damn near threw everything out the window when it did all that I really almost lost hope for edge! It sucked!

Thanks

Im on the latest Iconoclasm and IconSupport with no problems at all. I was having safe mode loops on 1.4.1 tho.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

Ecko666 (2010-06-05)

its rellt a touchy tweek that for sure! ibnyaffa had the exact same as me 3.1.3 and same version but he had no prob! wacky little tweek it is!

Thanks

Convenient yet a pain in the a** at the same time.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast