View Poll Results: Did you like this and did you hit thanks if you did?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 87.23%
  • No

6 12.77%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] IntergratedSB - The template for a completely interactive homescreen.

this is exactly what i have been working on for like two weeks now, i havent checked the file yet, but i may have wasted my time thus far.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    hmm dont widget.html lockscreen.html and wallpaper.html already give u that possibility?
    this is right. this could be done with all html-files in a theme, it doesnt matter if lock, widget or wallpaper.

you can see it on for example zx5 with the rss.

the problem, whitch i noticed is, and that is already since lockscreen was developed, that lockscreen and homepage are the same. so you cannot use this as theme update, you have to rearrange the whole spingboard-setup, create new page-overlays and new icon setup from one page to the next, because you will have one page more.

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

Yes it's the same concept and I have to correct you. Widget.HTML and the other HTML files supported by winterboard do NOT allow for touch reponse. This allows u to actually click and type in things

I like this but I need some screenshots please

Pretty amazing.
    If you could create html links to open up apps like safari, THAT would be insane.
    But still, this is awesome. Thanks.

correct me if im wrong but i'm pretty sure you spelled integrated wrong

Wait wait wait hold the presses.;. does this mean say, i create a website 320x480 px. and can throw it on the first page of my springboard?
    Last edited by AjBlue; 2010-05-30 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I don't get it big Dan?!

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    I don't get it big Dan?!
    in the nicest way possible, NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN

Basically, you can now have fully interactive springboard. instead of icons, you can have clickable text, links, forms etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AjBlue View Post
    correct me if im wrong but i'm pretty sure you spelled integrated wrong

Wait wait wait hold the presses.;. does this mean say, i create a website 320x480 px. and can throw it on the first page of my springboard?
    yes. im currently working on a mod for lockinfo to see if i can get it to go fullscreen. at the mo it only shows between the statusbar and dock. but yes, techniqually.

oh and yes my bad! there shouldnt be an r thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Bradszy View Post
    Pretty amazing.
    If you could create html links to open up apps like safari, THAT would be insane.
    But still, this is awesome. Thanks.
    hmm you could i suppose. youd need to put existing first page on, make a blank icon and using iconclasm overlay that one icon above the webclip. its possible, trust me, just not as good as full touch intergration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    I like this but I need some screenshots please
    i understand. well i dont know how i can screenshot this. ill shoot a vid but i think ive cracked my collarbone so i might have to do it tomoro night! :/
    Last edited by RelentlessDan; 2010-05-31 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Awww come on, you can't tell me you never saw O'Brother?!

This does sound interesting!

I'm ashamed to say I haven't

Quote Originally Posted by RelentlessDan View Post
    Somebody else discovered this.
    Why not credit the author then?

You misunderstood that. This is simply a bundle for lockinfo. Someone else discovered it BUT they keptit unde wraps. I dug around abit til I found a working way to do it and here it is. This is my, very simple, bundle package. It's not anbody elses. Hope that clears things up!

ohhhhh the stuff is clickable is the cool thing, THATS GREAT DUDE thanks!!!

Haa! I think it requires you to use it to realize it's full potential. And realize what it does too please create a theme involving this, I need to see what people can come up with Ive got yahoo on myhomepage and it scrolls down but not accross. I shal try find a way to makeit fit. Sorry for any typos. Using phoneas we speak!

can you please explain how you put a website there?

do u know if there are ways to make it be on certain pages or on all pages?

Homescreen only. Shall we try contact the dev of lockinfo and see if he can help us make it competely fullscreen and change the number of pages etc? I think he(or she!) would be interested in this find

what code u use to get yahoo homepage?

any screenshots on what this actually does?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast