Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New to Jailbreak please help!

Default New to Jailbreak please help!
    Hey
    I jailbroke my fone last nite and need help. I wantr to customise it so have Cydia and Winterboard. When i download a theme do i have to download everything individually so it changes the colour of the text message board etc as well? Can i not download a whole theme that does everything? Also the themes i've downloaded, how do i have all the icons the same. The ones i've brough from apple obviously look completlky different from the ones already on the homescreen, do i have to look for each one to download, pls help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone davesnothere11's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Modmyi.
    There is alot of variety in the completeness of themes but you can probably find one that suits your needs. Keep looking till you find the right one. You can find single ones that are quite good or you can download partial ones for batteries, lockscreens etc. Check out the themes section here there's a lot of great theme creators. Also since you are new to this I would suggest doing ALOT of reading older threads. You'll find that no themes got every icon and sooner or later you'll want to tweak things yourself.

Not all of them look the same if I'm understanding u correctly. Just go to cydia, download the themes from our Modmyi repo. If there is also a sbsettings theme that goes with it, then you can download them if you please.

i see what you mean, you basically want a theme that themes everything!

well you can find these under sections, themes (complete).

you can also find complete themes on this forum

imho, the best theme available to skin pretty much every icon is glasklart. try it out , its pretty nice

enjoy and hit thanks

and bewarned...iPhone theme'ing is addicting...

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!