Page 86 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Thanks Bars
    those biteSMS buttons where do they go and named for the landscape mode.
    Those icons are hot man!!
    Let me know if thats right and if they are named right so I can update the packs

Quote Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
    What do you guys think? I hope you don't mind bars. I was thinking of a platinum battery

I'm nowhere near Bar's PS skills but I edited this from the 24k theme (Which I also purchased.)
    looks good. im not a fan of the Class battery.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post

yes exactly like that. please can you release those icons lol ill pay you a $1 right now for those icons lol

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Thats where they got but make sure the folder is named biteSMS.app the b isnt uppercase.
    thanks buddy!

I'll upload the battery files if anyone wants them.... With BARS blessing of course.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pro_b For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-06-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffnmistie's Avatar
    Thanks

I reverted back to the first version icons. I love the simplicity and classiness of it

hi bar,sorry,forget to tell you,i m using platinum and neon,bottom bar as well,can you make the psd as well.....
    thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
    I'll upload the battery files if anyone wants them.... With BARS blessing of course.
    No problems bro I plan on doing a new battery , I have an alternative from the eraly alpha days... I'll post soon

[IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chg128 (2010-06-10), Jazzman UK (2010-06-10), Navec245 (2010-06-10)

ugh i want those icons and i would enjoy a new battery. something fresh. also bars i had said in a post earlier i would love a nice change in the signal bars.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Gonna have to attempt to mod that battery for neon. Oh wait maybe not I might not have an iPhone after tomorrow. Have to unload this one so I can upgrade to the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnmistie View Post
    I reverted back to the first version icons. I love the simplicity and classiness of it
    I did the same thing today, it lasted for a whole 10 minutes

Let me know if thats right and if they are named right so I can update the packs
    Bars just so ya know either there not named right or thats not where they go. I put them in the correct folder and removed the [1] in them. Still a no go.

should be /Folders/biteSMS.app/ lowercase b

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Bars any chance of sharing those icons you showed a page back, or making them an option in a future update?I think they look very nice with the theme.

They will an add on package, like the neon was posted today. I want to make it a bit more complete. The default apps are the only ones done yet.... That is definitely going to be e saturday icons

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-06-10)

[IMG][/IMG]
    I think you should keep the Classi Fied text in the battery background, where it is currently placed. Otherwise I like he refreshed look.

should be /Folders/biteSMS.app/ lowercase b
    I did spell all correctly still dont show, loading screen shows just fine. Its not a big deal though. So two buttons are blue wont kill anything. What I am puzzled about though is that everything else in biteSMS is themed. Those same two buttons in standard view not landscape are black.

I just tried the Neon and I really like like it, except one thing. The Lockinfo screen is just waaaay to loud for me. Bars any way to tone down the lockinfo part of the theme?
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-06-10 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    I did spell all correctly still dont show, loading screen shows just fine. Its not a big deal though. So two buttons are blue wont kill anything. What I am puzzled about though is that everything else in biteSMS is themed. Those same two buttons in standard view not landscape are black.

I just tried the Neon and I really like like it, except one thing. The Lockinfo screen is just waaaay to loud for me. Bars any way to tone down the lockinfo part of the theme?
    Or Platinum would look sweet! Hint, hint.

think i could get these like the platinum for the unpressed and like the black matte color on the pressed ones
    Attached Images Attached Images     

No UISounds?

Disregard. Phone was tweaking.
    Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 2010-06-10 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 86 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast