Page 68 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

Oh don't get my comment wrong, I'm LOVING the teal ones myself,, I ran them all day. I was trying to better explain what I personally liked about them...

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Im trying to have mine by the 24th, I hope the weather is nice

I kinda like the plain ones too. I think for me it looks more detailed, Maybe even sharper looking
    I like that the new icons have the black border being thinner like the 24k and elite icons. At first I was also wondering what was so different. I'm not that crazy about the white icons after using the newer icons. I guess they're too thick.

Bars... just a thought. I'd like to see maybe the new black icons with a white (maybe CLASSified Platinum Edition) underlay like you did the neon. And, maybe throw in a yellow one as well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pro_b For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-06-08), floppy_joe (2010-06-08)

It seems like everyone has an icon hangover from the barrage of icons I released, either that or they are all in iPhone 4 dreamland!!

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Don't hate. Congratulate!
    Cmon who said I'm hating? Just wondering, maybe im missing something. It's all personal preference. But I bet if the new noncolored were first and the original black were the new ones some people would still be saying how they are better. I just asked why, reasons. what do u see that I don't! That not hating

bars just installed the new icons, love them. Im not even going to keep the original ones only new ones. Is it just me but it looks like the live clock is not the new icon style? Also the only Cydia app I am missing for the new style icon is AppLinks. Do you happen to have that one? Great work!!

Oh yeah is there going to be thenew icons for the royal blue, with the shadow?
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-06-08 at 04:26 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-06-08)

How do you guys like my homescreen? changed it to the OS4 default wallpaper

http://modmyi.com/iphone_wallpapers/...ge/1_photo.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vhl71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vhl71 View Post
    How do you guys like my homescreen? changed it to the OS4 default wallpaper

http://modmyi.com/iphone_wallpapers/...ge/1_photo.jpg
    Id like it more if it had the NEW icons on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    bars just installed the new icons, love them. Im not even going to keep the original ones only new ones. Is it just me but it looks like the live clock is not the new icon style? Also the only Cydia app I am missing for the new style icon is AppLinks. Do you happen to have that one? Great work!!

Oh yeah is there going to be thenew icons for the royal blue, with the shadow?
    Can you post a screenshot?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-06-08 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2010-06-08)

Where is the new icon download? I couldn't find?

Quote Originally Posted by pro_b View Post
    I like that the new icons have the black border being thinner like the 24k and elite icons. At first I was also wondering what was so different. I'm not that crazy about the white icons after using the newer icons. I guess they're too thick.

Bars... just a thought. I'd like to see maybe the new black icons with a white (maybe CLASSified Platinum Edition) underlay like you did the neon. And, maybe throw in a yellow one as well.
    batching them now... These add on packs are going to be real nice to throw on top of Elite and 24k or GT...

Disregard on the live clock issue, I just forgot to drop it in there _O its good now. here is the AppLink Icon

EDIT: guess I already posted that icon before it wont let me again, oh well.
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-06-08 at 04:40 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-06-08), pro_b (2010-06-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

batching them now... These add on packs are going to be real nice to throw on top of Elite and 24k or GT...
    Elite? 24K? GT? What are those?

teal mods...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png   -sbdockbg.png   -img_0022.png  

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (2010-06-08), Jazzman UK (2010-06-08), slap690 (2010-06-08)

Sweet Bars!!!

Sending you an email.

bars...where are the new icons? I can't find them!!

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Cmon who said I'm hating? Just wondering, maybe im missing something. It's all personal preference. But I bet if the new noncolored were first and the original black were the new ones some people would still be saying how they are better. I just asked why, reasons. what do u see that I don't! That not hating
    When you wrote your post about the icons you stated "I'm not hating". So I was just making a play on words with my post. It was an attempt to be funny. As was my later post.

Guess I'm not so funny!

lemme search...
    Yeah baby! Now I have to stay up for the email!!
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-06-08 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-06-08)

i am hard headed. I see the devil is in the details. I definately like the new ones detail better , i guess I think the greyish highlight all the way around it makes it more grey then black. But side to side the detail wins. Maybe ill have to re-jb to try it on.

so bars, can you make my page0frme look more like that?
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-06-08 at 05:18 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Dont even think about busting out another group hug bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    wow, all the cool people are here tonight
    for those of you knew to bars threads, he likes an occasional:

Bars. We love you! In a manly way of course!

Page 68 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast