Page 28 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

I reckon it will look sick with the htc clock man, this theme.. post a scennie yea kph! there is something in cydia if I recall called noclock. try that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks man ill try it. Will post a screenie once i got it how i want it. At the beach on vacation without my computer right now anyways.

Ok so noclock works, but I don't want it disabled all the time. Just on the springboard...hmmm
    Last edited by kph12; 2010-06-04 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys, i am working behind the scenes to bring a new ibnyaffa weather widget to this theme via my mod. If you go over to my boys theme "Edge of night" support him but at least check out the screenshots and you will see the weather, then picture that in the icon frame In my mod.

for now I am using an older version of yaffa's weather but I added 5 rotating background color for morning, sunrise, day, sunset, night.
    Bars themes, esp this one are so awesome but I still like to see soemthing a little different thruout the day and to add a little color. screenshots attached, but again I hope to get what you see over at Ecko666 thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -morning.png   -sunrise.png   -day.png   -dusk.png   -night.png  

When does this get to Cydia

@infamous

bars said this weekend propably..

n will do floppy.. heard that theme is sick too!!

this may be in Cydia by tonight

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    this may be in Cydia by tonight
    LOL...don't you guys in the states ever sleep....it's 12.17 pm here ....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

any chance of an option for colored signal bars and, 3g icon, and battery?

Theme creators rarely sleep, especially the "master" type....

yaawn..! no wonder their themes are "sleepy" so what's next barssssss???????

@jazz

thanks bud!
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-06-04 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well I'm not going to incorporate a bunch of widgets that will slow your device and burn up your battery

I'll take my chances with your stuff mr bars!

I will share some of the colorful originals, like the dialer shown above as soon as the theme is released to Cydia

Floppy, I can redo your weather overlay... It may make the sweet mod that much better
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-06-04 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Dmbrown, et al.- the folder that i uploaded is WINTERBOARD READY!! Just drop it into var>stash>themes.

Shame on you Bars! telling him "there is not" LOL

"there is not" a way to make the taskbar clock transparent on the honescreen and showing in apps

besides the work around I shared...

Headcheese I'm going to make you famous... Would you like me to get your name in Cydia?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-06-04 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default Since there seems to be a lot of confusion around my loading screens...
    I am going to re-post and re-explain.

Here is the FINAL upload

This entire download is WINTERBOARD READY. Just drop the entire "Classified Loading Screens" folder into var>stash>themes, and tick it off in Winterboard.

Now, if you would rather not have yet another thing to tick off in Winterboard, and you will definitely want to use these all the time, you can cut each individual "xxx.app" folder and paste them into var>stash>themes>Class iFied>Folders.

If you find that some of the loading screens (there are a few) do not work that means that the original app download did not include a default image to display when loading the app. Please read the readme file that I included in the upload if you want to learn how to make my images appear in these instances.

Hope this clears up the confusion Don't forget to leave me feedback, and please hit the thanks button!

Enjoy!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

Dray1983 (2010-06-04), PieRace2000 (2010-11-05), sargd66 (2010-06-05), wardy19uk (2010-06-04)

Default Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    I am going to re-post and re-explain.

Here is the FINAL upload

This entire download is WINTERBOARD READY. Just drop the entire "Classified Loading Screens" folder into var>stash>themes, and tick it off in Winterboard.

Now, if you would rather not have yet another thing to tick off in Winterboard, and you will definitely want to use these all the time, you can cut each individual "xxx.app" folder and paste them into var>stash>themes>Class iFied>Folders.

If you find that some of the loading screens (there are a few) do not work that means that the original app download did not include a default image to display when loading the app. Please read the readme file that I included in the upload if you want to learn how to make my images appear in these instances.

Hope this clears up the confusion Don't forget to leave me feedback, and please hit the thanks button!

Enjoy!
    Thanks bro, they look good. Keep up the great work man!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to inando77 For This Useful Post:

headcheese (2010-06-04)

Thanks again headcheese!!

Sent from my Classified iPad

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

headcheese (2010-06-04)

Thanks

Thank you both Sorry to doubt you Rob haha

Was it easy to port ClassiFied to your iPad?

So how are you going to make me famous Bars?
    Last edited by headcheese; 2010-06-04 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Man is this NICE!! Any spots left on the beta for this? Will happily donate!

T

NEVERMIND... I found it!
    Last edited by tbonegrafix; 2010-06-04 at 04:03 PM.

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

Page 28 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast