Page 234 of 241 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

Quote Originally Posted by lorderick70 View Post
    I need help please? Can any one please make me classified neon icons for the following apps?
    Almost all of those should skin under this theme with the Auto Skin neon option selected in winterboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Almost all of those should skin under this theme with the Auto Skin neon option selected in winterboard.
    I don't have that option in winterboard....is this an issue with iP4? Please advise.

Yes with the iphone 4 this theme us not fully functional just yet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

lorderick70 (2010-08-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Yes with the iphone 4 this theme us not fully functional just yet
    Thanks LiB!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Thanks

Just thought I'd share this awesome MusicBarExtended mod I found over here at Macthemes.net (MacThemes Forum / [MBex Theme] Dman + Dman HD)
    There are 2 themes that come with the download:a)Rexcon,which I am using in the above screenshot& b) Dman,which is the macthemes link's screenshot theme

Default Classified top secret question
    hey all,

is it possible to to use your own lockscreen with classified? in that i mean, my own background, stock slider, etc etc.

i have user lock 4.0 intalled and still with classified and elite the sliders install. with classified and lockinfo the cells of lockinfo change to a teal color and you are not able to change the text size.

so basically what i would like to do is have full control of my lockscreen from slider to lockinfo... any thoughts?

thanks
    !
    Last edited by kgf88; 2010-08-31 at 05:09 AM. Reason: questiions answered

Hi, I have donated and also paid for this wonderful theme via cydia. I am however unable to download the add on packs mainly the sig series but everytime I try to download it comes back with a error "401 forbidden" is there a way I can d/l these without using my phone thanks.
    Last edited by mattdamon79; 2010-09-02 at 07:41 AM.

How would I go about editing Cydia apps to be compatible with the auto-theming?

Mostly all I'm worried about is Flashlight, could someone help me with that?

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

you can't auto theme cydia apps it is only for app store apps you also can't auto theme stock apps.

to theme a cydia or stock app you need to use the psd which I would do for you but I don't have the latest psds for these icons or anything so I can't but I'm sure someone will soon help you for that icon let them know what style of icon you want. And if you want a certain image to be the icon instead of the stock one, put the image in your post or a link to the image or something.

Just wanted to let you know you can't auto theme those good luck, sorry I can't make the icon for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    hey all,

is it possible to to use your own lockscreen with classified? in that i mean, my own background, stock slider, etc etc.

i have user lock 4.0 intalled and still with classified and elite the sliders install. with classified and lockinfo the cells of lockinfo change to a teal color and you are not able to change the text size.

so basically what i would like to do is have full control of my lockscreen from slider to lockinfo... any thoughts?

thanks
    !
    To change the lockscreen to how you want it, you just delete the images you don't want or I don't know if the latest update to this has lockscreen as optional, but if not you jsut delete the lockscreen images. I just updated to ios4 so I don't know the exact names of these, but the bckground is probably just in the main theme folder called LockBackground.png. Lockinfo stuff will be in Bundles with names like com.ashman.lockinfo.___ so just go through those if you want lockinfo theme from classified completely gone then delete all those folders in bundles. Sliders and stuff probably in the com.apple.TelephonyUI, but again i'm new to ios4 so i'm not sure. And that's basically what I can tell you good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

kgf88 (2010-09-03)

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    you can't auto theme cydia apps it is only for app store apps you also can't auto theme stock apps.

to theme a cydia or stock app you need to use the psd which I would do for you but I don't have the latest psds for these icons or anything so I can't but I'm sure someone will soon help you for that icon let them know what style of icon you want. And if you want a certain image to be the icon instead of the stock one, put the image in your post or a link to the image or something.

Just wanted to let you know you can't auto theme those good luck, sorry I can't make the icon for you.
    Yeah could somebody make me a flashlight app icon then?
    I have photoshop but its been years since I've used it and can't figure out how to make an icon at the right resolution and clarity to look good with it.

is that correct?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

KDizzle05 (2010-09-03), yusuf530i (2010-09-05)

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post

is that correct?
    It came out a little pixely but it looks a lot better than it was. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Jailbreaker / Videos
    Hey were you able to theme imovie icon in settings? I still could never figure out how to theme that and nike app.

Thanks

cannot find isteamy icon anywhere... getting frustrated.....

can someone point me to the icon or post? it is not included in the theme even tho it says it is....

and where doi i put it since there is no "Icons" folder anymore??? where did it go?
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2010-09-05 at 04:47 AM.

Santas back and your Gonna be in trouble. Santas back!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    cannot find isteamy icon anywhere... getting frustrated.....

can someone point me to the icon or post? it is not included in the theme even tho it says it is....

and where doi i put it since there is no "Icons" folder anymore??? where did it go?
    You will have to put it in the bundle identifier folder for that app

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    Hey were you able to theme imovie icon in settings? I still could never figure out how to theme that and nike app.
    I do not know how to change these icons in settings

May I have a clear platinum folder icon for ip3g?

is this theme still being developed? every time i load this theme, there are icons missing from the bottom of the phone app for example. am i missing something?

Page 234 of 241 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast