Page 212 of 241 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Bars I sent you an email, but I upgraded the classified ios4 and it got rid of classified ios4 lockscreen. Is there a way you can send me those files to put back on my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Willem or anyone have any idea how to just add the date and day to this widget you posted? I tried elite date wall but I can't seem to get them both to work at the same time? Is there a way to just combine the html from each?
    put this in your Classified iOS 4 theme...hope you like it...you can edit position on your screen...just make sure you rename "Widget1.html" to just Widget.html

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Widget1.html

temporary dialer curtesy of JazzMan911... till Mr Boss(Bars)..release retina version...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017.png   -img_0018.png  
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-08-09 at 04:02 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-08-09), tellytel (2010-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    Bars I sent you an email, but I upgraded the classified ios4 and it got rid of classified ios4 lockscreen. Is there a way you can send me those files to put back on my phone?
    Doh!! I'll send em over...

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Thanks

Would anyone be able to help me out,I have a few problems. For one the dock icons are too high up,but also my App Store apps will not change even after using iWipe. As you can see,the icons are still stock in the App Store as well. I have Classified on top in WinterBoard with everything else below it as instructed. Any help would be greatly appreciated Also,I just noticed my status bar images,other than the carrier,haven't changed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0084.png   -img_0085.png  
    Last edited by jeffglenellen; 2010-08-09 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    Would anyone be able to help me out,I have a few problems. For one the dock icons are too high up,but also my App Store apps will not change even after using iWipe. As you can see,the icons are still stock in the App Store as well. I have Classified on top in WinterBoard with everything else below it as instructed. Any help would be greatly appreciated Also,I just noticed my status bar images,other than the carrier,haven't changed
    put those in/Library/Themes/Classified.theme/UIImages

below are actually three images...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

jeffglenellen (2010-08-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    put those in/Library/Themes/Classified.theme/UIImages
    That was actually the first thing I checked,those are the iconoverlay and iconmask png's,correct? They are both already in the theme,I am so confused. I appreciate the quick response,though,thank you

put this in your Classified iOS 4 theme...hope you like it...you can edit position on your screen...just make sure you rename "Widget1.html" to just Widget.html

temporary dialer curtesy of JazzMan911... till Mr Boss(Bars)..release retina version...
    Wow thanks very much Rum, I am downloading it now........as far as moving things around on the screen position any tips on what to change?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

try to use iWipe Cache...can be found in Cydia and then apply theme again

@boston...play with those...px numbers...i suggest to use iFile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-08-09 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    Sorry Boss
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-08-09)

Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    Download Classified ios4 Add on from Cydia, and drag that to the VERY top of winterboard

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

jeffglenellen (2010-08-09)

Thanks

try to use iWipe Cache...can be found in Cydia and then apply theme again

@boston...play with those...px numbers...i suggest to use iFile
    Thank you for the response,but still no dice with iWipe and reapplying theme,no idea what could be the problem

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Download Classified ios4 Add on from Cydia, and drag that to the VERY top of winterboard
    Thanks Bars,I'll give it a goI should still keep the original Classified theme checked right below the add-on ,correct?

Bars,which one should I select,Classified icons add-on,classifies ios4 or classified ios4 update? Sorry to be a bother but I noticed multiple ones are in Cydia
    Last edited by jeffglenellen; 2010-08-09 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does anybody know of a good clock to go with this modified classified lockscreen?

Thanks

I HAVE THE 5 ICON DOCK CHECKED BUT WONT HAPPEN DO i NEED SOMETHING FROM CYDIA LIKE FIVE ICON DOCK?

put this in to your Classified theme...it's a longer dock for "five icon dock" from Cydia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-08-09 at 04:44 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    I HAVE THE 5 ICON DOCK CHECKED BUT WONT HAPPEN DO i NEED SOMETHING FROM CYDIA LIKE FIVE ICON DOCK?
    well if you want five icons on your dock, then yes you will need five icon dock. I thought the name was pretty self-explanatory lol
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    yea get 5 icon dock in cydia, it will show up in mobilesubstrate and you should be all set

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Thanks

Would anyone have a deb file of the iOS 4 theme update. I keep getting errors when I try to install it through both Cydia and Rock

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks bars. That's one of the best parts of theme. Can't wait for the iPhone 4 update. Looking good. Seen the twitter updates.

Would it be possible to get that dialer sir? Thanks

Page 212 of 241 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast