Page 207 of 241 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Winterboars only changing parts of my theme
    Hi, not had chance to go through the 100's of pages to see if any one else has had a similar problem, but I purchased this theme tonight on my jail broken iPhone 4 and when I opened winter board I could several new classified extras.

When I set the theme it changes a few screens however doesn't change the icons, the dialler, any text etc etc.

I have also downloaded the ios 4 update too and tried every combination of winter board options I could think of.

Thank you in advance,

Arris

Bars I freakin figured it out finally lol it was a permissions problem. I changed it to match all the others and wham it worked.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Bars is still working on porting class to iPhone 4, don't worry you'll get the new version. Just be patient, bars is working hard :-). Also winterboard needs to be updated

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can I ssh the icons onto my ip4 then instead???? Where would I find the icon pack for the theme I paid for?

/Library/Themes/Classified.theme/Icons/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry to waste your time, it's late and I really should have waited until tomorrow to do this, just got excited when I saw this theme for the first time and was amazed at the great price!

Pointless me ssh'in into my phone as I would only be putting the icons into another folder in winter board anyway lol,

So am I right in assuming until winter board is updated for my ip4 then I can't change any icons, or I have miss read and downloaded a theme for 3GS and iPhone 4 is on it's way soon..???

All very confusing at 3:42 am lol"

Night :-)

You can make the icons work on the iPhone4. It is kind of pointless though, as they will be very grainy. I have all o the icons for the iphone4 theme completed. I will be working constant on the theme until completion

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-07), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-08-07), holdenrf (2010-08-07), Jazzman UK (2010-08-07), King Shady (2010-08-07), rumcajs (2010-08-07)

aTube icon

Very Important: Rob is very important for me to answer me the following question .. Do you expect a Classified iOS4 updates on: the status bar, battery, vision Cydia? The new software version 4.0-1 changes many things wrong a lot of things like file names and locations in the topics it is already clear to everyone, but I hope that terrible time with everything to come to the place and I can re-use that theme all your future issues. For the moment, apparently will be without Winterboard themes, but will continue to help with icons as usual, and once again very soon again I hope to use the themes you are doing and Z.. Thanks for everything
    Attached Images Attached Images           

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-08-07)

Tweaked my Lockscreen a little

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I knew there was a reason this theme was rated so high :-)

Thank you so much for the immediate responses! A little gutted that only 20% of the theme is currently working but like you say as soon as it's finished it will be worth the rate.

With out being a pain, I only know of the way to ssh into my phone and put my own icons etc etc into a folder inside winter board to change most of my stuff on my phone. How are people changing icons etc with out using winter board?

Thanks once again, can't wait for the ip4 real ease :-)

Hi guys,

It's a lesson to all not to try and play under the influence of any drugs or alcohol lol!!

In a sober state I have been playing with all my settings and after tweaking a few and re booting I now have a full working theme with icons etc :-)

I didn't have sumerboard setting turned on in winter board and I also only had classified os4 selected not the original classified AND classified os4 both highlighted.

Few things I do still need to change, all my folder icons are still very similar making it hard to quickly find a set folder, need my pacman icon back for games, spanner and screwdriver back for main tools etc etc but almost there!

Can't really work out how much signal I have with the signal icon, and almost have a heart attack every time I unlock my phone with those unlock tones but apart from a little personal tweaking this theme is amazing!!!

High 5 to all your work, fairly new to this game so will certainly be looking for other stuff you have created! Really need to find a theme for my iPad whilst I wait for the iPhone 4 update, any tried and tested suggestions would be great!,,

Keep up the good work :-)
    Last edited by arris666; 2010-08-07 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Default Donation
    Hey Bars
    PM me your email to send a donation please, would like to be on the Beta team again for the iphone 4 stuff.
    If you don't mind of course..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

lol jazzman im sure with all the help you gave you will prob be on beta team, do we need to donate again to get iphone beta bit short on cash this month after buying iphone

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-08-07)

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    where to change the weather local?
    thanks

In Weather.html ...open with iFile as text

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    hi, could i please have mywi in plat?

thanks,
    here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I may have to refresh the beta team for the iPhone 4 version. I am very easy to work with as you all know... iPhone4 dialer revised, posted on twitter

Lol now I have to run off to twitter to check
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2010-08-07 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I may have to refresh the beta team for the iPhone 4 version. I am very easy to work with as you all know... iPhone4 dialer revised, posted on twitter
    WOW that looks cool Bars...gimme gimme gimme...lol..can't wait for this....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Not sure all agree with me but i think you should Donate for each theme you are beta testing. It shouldn't be a one for all type of package as the time it takes to make the themes.....especially now that the IPHONE4 is much more intense!

Pony up folks hit the Donate button. I'm officially nominating myself as bars PR Rep hell GeoHot has one and Bars is more popular

22. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-08-07)

Lol I agree its just I donated for my 3g and paid for cydia for my iphone 4 but hey Im sure I can find a few quid for this once I know its coming.

And who is this Geohot lol havnt seen any of his themes or heard of him for ages

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Not sure all agree with me but i think you should Donate for each theme you are beta testing. It shouldn't be a one for all type of package as the time it takes to make the themes.....especially now that the IPHONE4 is much more intense!

Pony up folks hit the Donate button. I'm officially nominating myself as bars PR Rep hell GeoHot has one and Bars is more popular
    TOTALLY agree with you on this one, i have been altering Class to get it better in my 4 and have spent hours trying and testing , so yeah get ya hands in ya pockets and divvy up a few dollars, it is hard work.....Did i say all that out loud...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Page 207 of 241 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast