Page 205 of 241 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

Hit the email if needed bro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-08-06)

Okay I searched and didnt quite find my answer. I bought this off Cydia and downloaded the iOS4 update. Now I cant get it to show up quite like it shows on the screen shots. Now I cant get the little bars in the phone app, I cant get my doc icons to show up right. Etc.

What all do I need to have turned on in winterboard? I have tried different combinations and the only one that sort of works is having all the winterboard options on.

See attachments.

help........

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

wim did everything in the manner described, and so things became even worse .. Obviously you will drive it in the future without Winterboard and themes. unfortunately
    Yes, I read about that battery issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudsey View Post
    I made the battery insides 3x20 and centered them on my battery image to put them in the correct place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudsey View Post
    You got to make the canvas size 3x20 but leave the image the same size(3x8 or 3x7). You will have transparent pixels above and below the silver pixels. you may have to move the silver ones up or down to correspond to your battery's position.

Capt rum- enable three options in winterboard (4 if you want the HTML lockscreen) in this order:
    Classified iOS4
    Classified Platinum
    Classified

The bottom of the phone app is a known issue that will be fixed with an update, sorry for the trouble there

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Capt rum- enable three options in winterboard (4 if you want the HTML lockscreen) in this order:
    Classified iOS4
    Classified Platinum
    Classified

The bottom of the phone app is a known issue that will be fixed with an update, sorry for the trouble there
    That is okay, I JB my 2G but that was the last I delt with it. Obviously these themes have gotten a bit more complex.

I will turn it on and see what happens. I bet I will have more questions. What are the other theme packs?

Edit: okay so much better, however the doc icons, calendar icon, youtube, messages, are all the normal one. Plus the lock screen is wrong. So if I enable iOS4 lock screen do I disable the normal lock screen one or do they both run?
    Last edited by Capt. Rum; 2010-08-06 at 10:05 PM.

Just the ios4 lockscreen, disable all themes, reboot and re-enable what you had... Let me know

Wim, I make the canvas size 3x20 but leave the image the same size (3x7), is now better understand not only the second photo vare battery seems a little thick

Hey Bars... Where do I donate at so I can be on the beta team?

On my web address, barsoverbeats.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-08-06)

Ip4 yet? No?
    Damn 1 2 3 jelly beans 4 5....

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    On my web address, barsoverbeats.com
    Done deal!! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to having the iPhone 4 complete.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-08-06)

Does this support iPhone 4?

No. 6 7 8...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Sad, was about to purchased it. Hope the iphone4 version will be release soon.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hydeto For This Useful Post:

I wish I could snap my fingers and have it ported that quickly... Unfortunatly it requires a good amount of time to create the whole theme from scratch again I'm doing my best, I can tell you that

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-08-06), tellytel (2010-08-07)

@ Floppy....lol...

any help on skinning the bottom of the phone: fav, recents, contacts, keyboard, voicemail...what the new names are for ip4?
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Thanks Willem for the weather kelly mod, I tweaked it just a bit to shorten and darken the window, now my question is when I use it and the elite wallpaper date it won't show both? Do I need to combine them somehow? Also anyone know why the phone icon wont change?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mobile-photo-aug-6-2010-3-04-18-pm.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Is there a "Phone.png" in the Icons folder of the theme?

I'm wondering if all of these stock icon issues are just cache issues or what! I can't stand to see all theses stock icons in my thread!!! Lol I would try to disable all themes, respring or reboot, thn re-enable them...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-08-07 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yup I just checked all folders just to be sure

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Page 205 of 241 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast