Page 166 of 241 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

no rushhhhhhh
    when you post it, please also let us know where to copy the png-file
    Thanks.

Will do thank you for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Will do thank you for your patience
    no problem..
    another question.. when the iphone is locked, and i got incoming call.. the screen is black without the lock-screen wallpaper.. just black background with very small calling number on top..
    there is any way to add the wallpaper when i have incoming call?

The wallpaper must be added via settings. I you add it to your phone via iTunes, sync it as a picture... Then set it as the wallpaper in settings-wallpaper. Then delete the Wallpaper.png, from /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/

ok without hijacking the Class thread, if anyone can help me downgrade my 3gs from ios4 to 3.12 or 3.13 please pm me. Yes my shsh is saved on cydia and I have followed the guides but having issues so any help would be appreciated.....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

The wallpaper must be added via settings. I you add it to your phone via iTunes, sync it as a picture... Then set it as the wallpaper in settings-wallpaper. Then delete the Wallpaper.png, from /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/
    I have lockscreen wallpaper.. I'm talking about incoming call screen.. It's blank.

And another question, how can i put back the original sms,mail,notification sounds back? Also the lockscreen original sound.. Thanks
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-07-14 at 05:04 PM.

Are you using the lockscreen HTML or are you using a static lockscreen? If static, you should try to set it through settings-wallpaper and see if that fixes the issue....

To revert to the original sounds delete /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/UISounds/

Quote Originally Posted by hila47 View Post
    I have lockscreen wallpaper.. I'm talking about incoming call screen.. It's blank.

And another question, how can i put back the original sms,mail,notification sounds back? Also the lockscreen original sound.. Thanks
    I have a very similar problem on ios4 which is why I am trying to downgrade....my screen shows the caller and so forth but then when I put it to my ear, completely black screen and NO way to get it back without hitting the power button to end the call. I don't think this is anything that can be fixed with wallpaper as I saw on other threads this is an overall JB/cydia/winterboard issue? ERRRR dam it I want my 3.1.2 back lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

What you are talking about is probably an iOS 4 issue...

Are you using the lockscreen HTML or are you using a static lockscreen? If static, you should try to set it through settings-wallpaper and see if that fixes the issue....

To revert to the original sounds delete /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/UISounds/
    i have static wallpaper.. i added it using the photos on my iphone.. not something special...
    i can see the wallpaper on the square in the lock screen.. but when i got incoming call i can see only the number on top with black background... no picture...

sorry i'm asking more and more there is any way to make my clock and date back on the lock screen?
    Thanks about the sounds.. i'll try it later..

Clockhide need to be updated for ios4.... You may be able to turn it off from within Settings-clockhide

Clockhide need to be updated for ios4.... You may be able to turn it off from within Settings-clockhide
    so what you say is i need to install from cydia clockhide and turn it off.. but the application clockhide not support ios4 for now?

Clockhide was installed with the theme, when you downloaded it from Cydia. It is not functioning properly on ios4 yet. You should see it in in Settings, and you *may* be able to turn off within there

what about when there is a push notifictation or alert from msn or sms, it shows the message/alert but wit a background that is the same colour as the wallpaper.. shouldnt the background of the message/alert be seethru, and all u see is the message/alert and springboard in the background?

Clockhide was updated and is now fully functional except for the statusbar time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen14u View Post
    what about when there is a push notifictation or alert from msn or sms, it shows the message/alert but wit a background that is the same colour as the wallpaper.. shouldnt the background of the message/alert be seethru, and all u see is the message/alert and springboard in the background?
    I put those files in to match the theme, some love them, some don't... If you want to get rid of them, they are in /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ named spotlight-full.png and spotlight-keyboard.png

Thanks Wim!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-07-14 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Chosen14u (2010-07-14)

New Clock icon + Loading Screens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clock-ls1.png   -clock-ls2.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images      

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-07-14), rumcajs (2010-07-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Classified, how I've missed you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to romayojr For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-07-15)

Nice glad to see its been updated will need to get a new link soon, well once my iphone gets here and they jailbreak it lol. 2 weeks and counting.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys where do i put extra loading screens in??? thanks
    ]

Page 166 of 241 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast