Page 166 of 241 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

  1. #3301
    no rushhhhhhh
    when you post it, please also let us know where to copy the png-file
    Thanks.

  2. #3302
    Will do thank you for your patience

  3. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Will do thank you for your patience
    no problem..
    another question.. when the iphone is locked, and i got incoming call.. the screen is black without the lock-screen wallpaper.. just black background with very small calling number on top..
    there is any way to add the wallpaper when i have incoming call?

  4. #3304
    The wallpaper must be added via settings. I you add it to your phone via iTunes, sync it as a picture... Then set it as the wallpaper in settings-wallpaper. Then delete the Wallpaper.png, from /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/

  5. #3305
    ok without hijacking the Class thread, if anyone can help me downgrade my 3gs from ios4 to 3.12 or 3.13 please pm me. Yes my shsh is saved on cydia and I have followed the guides but having issues so any help would be appreciated.....

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  6. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The wallpaper must be added via settings. I you add it to your phone via iTunes, sync it as a picture... Then set it as the wallpaper in settings-wallpaper. Then delete the Wallpaper.png, from /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/
    I have lockscreen wallpaper.. I'm talking about incoming call screen.. It's blank.

    And another question, how can i put back the original sms,mail,notification sounds back? Also the lockscreen original sound.. Thanks
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-07-14 at 05:04 PM.

  7. #3307
    Are you using the lockscreen HTML or are you using a static lockscreen? If static, you should try to set it through settings-wallpaper and see if that fixes the issue....

    To revert to the original sounds delete /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/UISounds/

  8. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by hila47 View Post
    I have lockscreen wallpaper.. I'm talking about incoming call screen.. It's blank.

    And another question, how can i put back the original sms,mail,notification sounds back? Also the lockscreen original sound.. Thanks
    I have a very similar problem on ios4 which is why I am trying to downgrade....my screen shows the caller and so forth but then when I put it to my ear, completely black screen and NO way to get it back without hitting the power button to end the call. I don't think this is anything that can be fixed with wallpaper as I saw on other threads this is an overall JB/cydia/winterboard issue? ERRRR dam it I want my 3.1.2 back lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  9. #3309
    What you are talking about is probably an iOS 4 issue...

  10. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Are you using the lockscreen HTML or are you using a static lockscreen? If static, you should try to set it through settings-wallpaper and see if that fixes the issue....

    To revert to the original sounds delete /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/UISounds/
    i have static wallpaper.. i added it using the photos on my iphone.. not something special...
    i can see the wallpaper on the square in the lock screen.. but when i got incoming call i can see only the number on top with black background... no picture...

    sorry i'm asking more and more there is any way to make my clock and date back on the lock screen?
    Thanks about the sounds.. i'll try it later..

  11. #3311
    Clockhide need to be updated for ios4.... You may be able to turn it off from within Settings-clockhide

  12. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Clockhide need to be updated for ios4.... You may be able to turn it off from within Settings-clockhide
    so what you say is i need to install from cydia clockhide and turn it off.. but the application clockhide not support ios4 for now?

  13. #3313
    Clockhide was installed with the theme, when you downloaded it from Cydia. It is not functioning properly on ios4 yet. You should see it in in Settings, and you *may* be able to turn off within there

  14. #3314
    what about when there is a push notifictation or alert from msn or sms, it shows the message/alert but wit a background that is the same colour as the wallpaper.. shouldnt the background of the message/alert be seethru, and all u see is the message/alert and springboard in the background?

  15. #3315
    Clockhide was updated and is now fully functional except for the statusbar time.

  16. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen14u View Post
    what about when there is a push notifictation or alert from msn or sms, it shows the message/alert but wit a background that is the same colour as the wallpaper.. shouldnt the background of the message/alert be seethru, and all u see is the message/alert and springboard in the background?
    I put those files in to match the theme, some love them, some don't... If you want to get rid of them, they are in /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ named spotlight-full.png and spotlight-keyboard.png

    Thanks Wim!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-07-14 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Chosen14u (2010-07-14)

  18. #3317
    New Clock icon + Loading Screens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clock-ls1.png   -clock-ls2.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-07-14), rumcajs (2010-07-15)

  20. #3318
    iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 189 Times in 125 Posts

    Oh Classified, how I've missed you.



  21. The Following User Says Thank You to romayojr For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2010-07-15)

  22. #3319
    Nice glad to see its been updated will need to get a new link soon, well once my iphone gets here and they jailbreak it lol. 2 weeks and counting.

  23. #3320
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    hey guys where do i put extra loading screens in??? thanks
    ]

Page 166 of 241 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •