Page 165 of 241 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

no bro , I'm on 3.1.3, there may be some problem with 4.0

OMG.. i removed all Classified stuff from cydia.. and still i have some Classified Icons on my springboard....!?
    i checked in winterboard and there is nothing with Classified.. all removed from cydia..
    how can i "clean" this icons?

Edit: - fixed.. sellected other theme on winterboard and removed it.. all original back.
    there is any release date for this classified to work with ios4.0? it's not good at all..

it's normal that Neon Add-On not working on all icons?
    there are icons that stays black and don't get the neon effect.. it's because they are not supported icons?
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-07-14 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

are they app store icons ?

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEFFF View Post
    are they app store icons ?
    Yep.. like facebook, flashlight (and more..)
    on this pic you can see.. every icon that have the "basic white light" not turning to neon green light.. strange..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0026.png  

I will make a ios4 neon update.

The language issue, is because it changes the names of the stockl applications icons to your languange. Which obviously winterboardboard skins the icons by name. If you want to fix it you can easily go to /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified Neon.theme/Icons/ and name the icons to the language of your choice.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-07-14 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

laighean13 (2010-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thank you for supporting..
    there is any possible fix with the language issue?
    if i'm changing language other then english (i tested hebrew and itali) half of the icons are back to normal.....
    (as on the pic i posted before..)

Get the theme from the phone and check that inside the folder icons are not mixed 2 different topics. WinterBoard is no way to recognize two different types of icons given the mask on this subject and it sets the framework for a defined framework. Another is possible and the mask is deleted within the theme itself. Default icons that I saw could be obtained only when the name of the icon of an application is not written properly so that it is identical to that of installation. I think the problem is with mixed icons from 2 different species within the theme itself.

Thanks

have you run iwipe cache from cydia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to STEVEFFF For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-07-14)

The language issue, is because it changes the names of the stockl applications icons to your languange. Which obviously winterboardboard skins the icons by name. If you want to fix it you can easily go to /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified Neon.theme/Icons/ and name the icons to the language of your choice.
    OK.. thanks.

have you run iwipe cache from cydia
    nop.. it's safe to run?
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-07-14 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

yes it is

Neon files:
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-07-14)

yes it is
    nop.. didn't helped..
    never mind.. i'll stay on english.. there is no other option.

Quote Originally Posted by hila47 View Post
    Thank you for supporting..
    there is any possible fix with the language issue?
    if i'm changing language other then english (i tested hebrew and itali) half of the icons are back to normal.....
    (as on the pic i posted before..)
    I cannot change all of the default Iphone applications icons to every language on the phone. It is not hard for you to do, given you can understand the names in your language. Just go to the Icons directory in the theme, and rename them to match how they are named on your springboard (under the icons)

I cannot change all of the default Iphone applications icons to every language on the phone. It is not hard for you to do, given you can understand the names in your language. Just go to the Icons directory in the theme, and rename them to match how they are named on your springboard (under the icons)
    i'll try later.. Thanks..
    where i should put the Class Neon IOS4 files you uploaded now?

Edited: The Neon Addon working great now Thanks!

if i got you right.. i saw the icons files.. but i can't change them to other language then english..
    i'm using iphoneBrowser and i can't name hebrew files inside the iphone files.. you ment i should name the icons on the springboard to english? or change the pictures-file names?
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-07-14 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes, I meant to change the Picture files names to match what it is showing underneath the icons when shown on the phone. Winterboard works, in that it has to match the name of the picture of the icon file in the theme, has to match what is shown underneath the icon on your phone, in order to work.

Quote Originally Posted by hila47 View Post
    well..
    i paid for it.. and it's have bugs on my ios4.0 firmware..
    on the dialer the buttons are not as they should be.. see in this picture i shoot..
    and also, i installed the Neon addon and its not working on all icons.. it's working only on some of my home icons.. why?

there is any "special" order i need to use them on winterboard? i moved the IOS4.0 update to Top.. nothing changed...
    In order for these to all match, just delete BarAB, BarAB_Sel, BarDialer, BarDialer_Sel, BarFavorites, BarFavorites_Sel, BarRecents, BarRecents_Sel, BarVM, BarVM_Sel out of /var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/ and var/stash/themes.xxxxx/Classified Neon.thme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/

they will be fixed in a future winterboard update. But for now you can remedy the issue, that way

Gang- for the background of the folders ( when opened) not to be black, the Wallpaper.png will need to be deleted from the theme and set from within the Settings application. per- our good friend Wim66. He is the man!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-07-14 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i got into other themes icons names..
    and any name i tryed on Classified theme didn't fix the icons problem.. for example the SMS icon is called Messages.png or Text.png or Text-alt.png.. none of this file names not working with classified theme..

Nevermind.. i'll work in English..
    Thanks.
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-07-14 at 02:40 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hila47 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    One step closer to the edge...... and I'm about to Break!
    and if my day keeps going this way....I just might break something tonight

couldn't resist lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

I assume there is not language support, in winterboard for the language that you are using...

I assume there is not language support, in winterboard for the language that you are using...
    never mind.. i'll stay with English.. no problem..

Thanks.

how can i fix the neon Slider on lock screen? it's offest up and not align to the line..
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-07-14 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I will post the fixed slider when I get off of work... Unless anyone else gets to it before me

Page 165 of 241 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast