Page 148 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Com.apple.springboard or springboard.app
    thanks

how bout the carrier logo and signal bars/wifi bars...?

No dice on them. They are packed in artwork files.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

how did you get the mask overlay over the folders... i can't find it anywhere.....ive been WinSCP'in and cant seem to find where it would be...

i checked the mobileicon.framework spot... but this theme doesnt require it like the nine theme does. in order to get that one to work, you have to put the icon mask .png file in there instead of the UIImages folder.
    I had to create it first, then put the 2 or 3 pngs's in there.

BUT anyway folders aren't really .apps which they are in the categories.app....

so anyway, thanks for helping if you can.

sorry, 2 other things.
    I cannot get the "photo" in the lockscreen. It says choose photo from "photos" so i go into the pic, "set as wallpaper" set both, and it still doesnt show. i know it doesnt work either if you set your wallpapers from the "settings" app either.

PLUS... where can i find the sbsettings theme for this?
    I cant find it in Winterboard and ive seacrhed this thread. Ive only seen it from Bars screenies.....

THanks again.
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2010-06-27 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    how did you get the mask overlay over the folders... i can't find it anywhere.....ive been WinSCP'in and cant seem to find where it would be...

i checked the mobileicon.framework spot... but this theme doesnt require it like the nine theme does. in order to get that one to work, you have to put the icon mask .png file in there instead of the UIImages folder.
    I had to create it first, then put the 2 or 3 pngs's in there.

BUT anyway folders aren't really .apps which they are in the categories.app....

so anyway, thanks for helping if you can.

sorry, 2 other things.
    I cannot get the "photo" in the lockscreen. It says choose photo from "photos" so i go into the pic, "set as wallpaper" set both, and it still doesnt show. i know it doesnt work either if you set your wallpapers from the "settings" app either.

PLUS... where can i find the sbsettings theme for this?
    I cant find it in Winterboard and ive seacrhed this thread. Ive only seen it from Bars screenies.....

THanks again.
    2. Auto Skin Folders

To Auto skin the Folder or "Category" icons Create the icon of your choice and name it FolderIconBG.png and place it in the...

/private/var/stash/Themes/theme.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app

or

/private/var/stash/Themes/theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

If you bought the theme than the sbsettings comes with it in the download. have you tried sbsettings > manage themes?

Spirit coming to iPhone 4!

Spirit JB coming soon? | ModMyi.com
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 2010-06-27 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wallpaper i made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0007.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guywithglasses For This Useful Post:

D3adly-Rocket (2010-06-27), Darkness777 (2010-06-27), Jazzman UK (2010-06-27), rumcajs (2010-06-27)

is there a way i can set shelves and change the wallpaper behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    is there a way i can set shelves and change the wallpaper behind it?

yeah i can make the background transparent or i have one already made...ill post it...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to guywithglasses For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (2010-06-27)

here u go
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guywithglasses For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-06-27), Silverado1987 (2010-06-27)

Ready to get back at it!!

Quote Originally Posted by guywithglasses View Post
    here u go
    thanks now i just have to get user wallpaper working in winterboard. anyone else having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    i miss my class and ireal!

Class is going to be so bad ask on the retina display!!

hopefully JB will be out soon...all signs pointing to it...

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    About damm time!! Quit playing with that beautiful new toy and help out your customers who helped you buy that thang!! LMAO.

Thanks

thanks guys! got thew sbsettings thing to work.. duh! it was in sbsettings/manage themes..... I can't believe I missed that...

Anyway question about the folder backgrounds. You had said to "Create the icon of your choice and name it FolderIconBG.png"

my question is... isnt there already a template I could use?

If i make a special icon, it won't show mini icons inside it like it does in the folders now will it?

I just want to mask the folder icon, I dont want to replace it with an icon of my choice. I believe with the retina display you will easily be able to see what icons are inside the folder.

Ony my 3GS it seems ok, but i can only imagine the clarity on the the iP4...

so as I was asking... if I use the icon mask png as the folderBG, then i wont get the gloss overlay will i? because i can only use one image file?

Also, I still cannot get the picture to show up on the lockscreen, no matter what method I use to change it. I still get the "stock" theme's message telling me how to "set" it.

I LOVE THIS THEME BTW.....

just discovered it and bought it yesterday but I already know I will be using this on my new iPhone as soon as there's a JB out for it, I'll buy one.... right now OS4 on my 3GS will have to do....

by the way, i read today the the Spirit JB may not be out as soon as predicted as it uses some of Apples proprietary code.... back to the drawing board?

Cla-Z-fied

BTW, the taskswitcher is themed by FolderSwitcherBG, which also themes the folder background. iPhone iOS 4 Theming Tips

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-06-27), Darkness777 (2010-06-27), It's Mi (2010-09-02), Navec245 (2010-06-27), rumcajs (2010-06-27)

looks a lil better...im waiting for ifile to be ios4 ready. i live in belize so i have to get my 4 unlocked. its like 800+ on ebay...no rush though the worlds gonna end 2012 so i got some time lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guywithglasses For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-06-27), scooby092477 (2010-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    About damm time!! Quit playing with that beautiful new toy and help out your customers who helped you buy that thang!! LMAO.
    Hey, you know if I wasn't jailed, I'd already have thing ported to ios4 and iphone4

Lock screen got its upgrade

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-06-27), rumcajs (2010-06-27)

Thanks

can someone post the folder background and app switcher bg?
    i know they're the same file you said...FolderSwitcherBG

Thanks...

Page 148 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast