Page 146 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Guywithglasses- can you send me some of the shizzy your toking on?? I need some of that!!
    im jus sayin...i mean it aint all that hot..its jus average...(barber shop) ok ill wait till you release a complete os4 version...chop chop...lol..hey how true is the stuff about loosing signal while holding the phone and the yellowing? im glad i waited...either way...people r waiting in line for this thing like its judgement day or something...camping and ****...doesnt anyone work?
    Last edited by guywithglasses; 2010-06-25 at 07:26 AM.

how's the speed on the new phone bars..??

I'm not bars but I'll speek for myself. My phone is perfect. No matter how I hold it I don't see any loss of bars. The screen is amazing. It's way faster then my 3GS. Didn't think I'd notice it but I do. The resolution of the screen is crazy. The detail you can now see will open new doors in themes. FaceTime worked better then I thought. Fun toy. The only down side is it's very slippery. I'm affraid I'm going to drop it. A case will help that but then you cover the sexy phone. Maybe a zagg? Lol. Guess you can say I'm very pleased.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

I'm so jealous, gotta have one of those bad boys. This time of year is the only time I wish I was an AT&T customer, instead of T-Mo.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The only down side is it's very slippery. I'm affraid I'm going to drop it. A case will help that but then you cover the sexy phone. Maybe a zagg? Lol. Guess you can say I'm very pleased.
    I'm going to get a zagg invisibleshield put on tomorrow. I was leaning toward a clear coat but couldn't find a local reseller that sells and install them.

Im so used to 3gs iP4 feels like there is back panel missing...but is true is way faster than 3gs and the resolution it's just unbelivable...

Purchased a few books today and the font looks so smooth i couldn't belive it....i think 32 Gb will not be enough...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-06-25 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo z! thanks! now I am using the sbsettings tweak to see how much ram is available. and with all the clock widgets and HTML I never get above 120mb.. how's the numbers on the new phone..?? it's really super fast??? like super super fast???? lol

pictures/videos are also pretty amazing! The screen is also slot easier to read in the sunlight. I am very pleased that i spent the extra money to grab one of these!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

could someone do these in platinum please
    Attached Images Attached Images           

I can't find seem to find the IOS4 dock so I can get my CLASS dock back, anybody know yet? I probably have looked at it 50 times digging through all these files lol and I know I saw it posted somewhere might have been Shaun but phone and appstore icons went back to stock for some reason is there a fix? I tried replacing them Iwipe with no luck....they show correct in the theme folders but the stock version seems to be overriding them....
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2010-06-25 at 02:44 PM.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Has anyone tried the FoldersBG.png in the theme? Maybe /Library/Themes/Classified Platinum.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/?
    Yes. I placed it in the theme folder and put the stock file back in that system folder. It works.

here you go...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (2010-06-25), Darkness777 (2010-06-25), STEVEFFF (2010-06-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thanks mate

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    ... phone feels like a million bucks in the hand. Afraid I'm going to drop it. Yikes!
    I already did yesterday. I was sitting down and set the phone on my lap for a quick sec next thing I know it was sliding down my pants and hits the floor. But luckily the floor was carpeted and left no scratches or anything on my phone. Seriously though my heart jumped and skipped a beat when this happened. So note to self, "Do not put iPhone 4's on lap"...haha.

New SoundHound App Icon [ Blue / Green ]

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-06-25), rumcajs (2010-06-26)

I believe the dock issue on 4.0 is due to the size.... The stock dock is no where near as tall as in 3.0

I believe the dock issue on 4.0 is due to the size.... The stock dock is no where near as tall as in 3.0
    yup ive noticed they put the old dock in there as well i wonder why

so odd hmmmm everytime I think I find something file wise when I view it or download it its always png format but there's nothing there? I know im crazy but I look at the profile info and its full of crap but NO picture lol maybe its some kind of super apple invisible pixel ink LMAO

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Page 146 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast