Page 135 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

I'm all for the iPhone 4 it's just I'm gonna feel all naked without my cydia apps and bars theme

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I'm all for the iPhone 4 it's just I'm gonna feel all naked without my cydia apps and bars theme
    There WILL be A JAILBREAK AND AN UNLOCK ON DAY ONE

You know you just made Silverado87's day by telling him that

Do we have any status update on the sig series yet? Maybe a percentage that's been done and maybe a possible approximate release date, or even a ballpark release date?

90% complete... Out on the town all day... Taking the little ones to Hershey park.... Won't be long though... Just been really busy the past week

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

romayojr (2010-06-19), rumcajs (2010-06-19), x| LiB |x (2010-06-20)

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    There WILL be A JAILBREAK AND AN UNLOCK ON DAY ONE
    i know that but still lol ill have to see if i can get it on the 25th cause i work 12pm-8pm on thursday but i have friday off.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    90% complete... Out on the town all day... Taking the little ones to Hershey park.... Won't be long though... Just been really busy the past week
    cool beans have fun. seems like you got alot much more to do than where i live

now word is Best Buy is going to be screwing people on the iPhone 4 preorders....all I know is that if I don't get mine on the 24th I'm going to be HEATED 

Getting bored.

I just left Best Buy where I did a pre-order. Rep told me all pre-orders will be filled on release day. 45 units will be the minimum each store gets if there is less than 45 pre-orders made. Guess we will see Thursday.

Puppyfied lmao. Must be really bored then

whats the big rush about the iphone 4...didnt apple expect this...they knew there would be a big rush but it seems like they werent prepared they hype it up an dissapoint...why not wait until its jailbroken then order or pre order it...everyone wants one now so they can just say they have it lol...then what...life goes on...lol...apple has got the world like guinea pigs its funny...

I'm taking the day off for release day.... Spending the day with just me and my new phone

I'm taking the day off for release day.... Spending the day with just me and my new phone
    That day off will include work on a new theme just for iOS4? Right!

Quote Originally Posted by guywithglasses View Post
    whats the big rush about the iphone 4...didnt apple expect this...they knew there would be a big rush but it seems like they werent prepared they hype it up an dissapoint...why not wait until its jailbroken then order or pre order it...everyone wants one now so they can just say they have it lol...then what...life goes on...lol...apple has got the world like guinea pigs its funny...
    I want that new phone. But I can't live without my jailbreak. What to do, what to do!
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-06-20 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by romayojr View Post
    Try this. The other one looks cut off.

Is this too much bling?
    Which mod is this? I want to use something like this where the pic changes but not weather pics?

well deserved because Sig is 100% crazy good!!!
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2010-06-20 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

I can see it now..... Alpine inspired by a trip to Best Buy

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Which mod is this? I want to use something like this where the pic changes but not weather pics?

well deserved because Sig is 100% crazy good!!!
    It was a mod I made that romayo changed by moving it to the top if y dl the floppyweather zip from this thread you can use my psd. My mods staRtrd out as wall changers

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffnmistie's Avatar
    Thanks

Imma wait till the new iPhone is jailbreakable till I get one

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible to change this clock face (just the frame will do it) to classified platinum shade? If anyone could help me with this, I will truly appreciate that. Thanks. See attached image please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -whiteface.png  

Thanks FJ. I have to start over tomorrow lol I can't for the life of me figure it out, I think I've been staring at it to long

if all you want is rotating wallpaper in place of the weather images I can do that either with bosspaper or with html. let me know, and supply the wallpaper

21. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-06-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

could someone do these in platinum please
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 135 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast