Page 135 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

  1. #2681
    I'm all for the iPhone 4 it's just I'm gonna feel all naked without my cydia apps and bars theme

  2. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I'm all for the iPhone 4 it's just I'm gonna feel all naked without my cydia apps and bars theme
    There WILL be A JAILBREAK AND AN UNLOCK ON DAY ONE

  3. #2683
    You know you just made Silverado87's day by telling him that

    Do we have any status update on the sig series yet? Maybe a percentage that's been done and maybe a possible approximate release date, or even a ballpark release date?

  4. #2684
    90% complete... Out on the town all day... Taking the little ones to Hershey park.... Won't be long though... Just been really busy the past week

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    romayojr (2010-06-19), rumcajs (2010-06-19), x| LiB |x (2010-06-20)

  6. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    There WILL be A JAILBREAK AND AN UNLOCK ON DAY ONE
    i know that but still lol ill have to see if i can get it on the 25th cause i work 12pm-8pm on thursday but i have friday off.

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    90% complete... Out on the town all day... Taking the little ones to Hershey park.... Won't be long though... Just been really busy the past week
    cool beans have fun. seems like you got alot much more to do than where i live

  7. #2686
    now word is Best Buy is going to be screwing people on the iPhone 4 preorders....all I know is that if I don't get mine on the 24th I'm going to be HEATED 

  8. #2687
    Getting bored.


  9. #2688
    I just left Best Buy where I did a pre-order. Rep told me all pre-orders will be filled on release day. 45 units will be the minimum each store gets if there is less than 45 pre-orders made. Guess we will see Thursday.

  10. #2689
    Puppyfied lmao. Must be really bored then

  11. #2690
    whats the big rush about the iphone 4...didnt apple expect this...they knew there would be a big rush but it seems like they werent prepared they hype it up an dissapoint...why not wait until its jailbroken then order or pre order it...everyone wants one now so they can just say they have it lol...then what...life goes on...lol...apple has got the world like guinea pigs its funny...

  12. #2691
    I'm taking the day off for release day.... Spending the day with just me and my new phone

  13. #2692
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I'm taking the day off for release day.... Spending the day with just me and my new phone
    That day off will include work on a new theme just for iOS4? Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by guywithglasses View Post
    whats the big rush about the iphone 4...didnt apple expect this...they knew there would be a big rush but it seems like they werent prepared they hype it up an dissapoint...why not wait until its jailbroken then order or pre order it...everyone wants one now so they can just say they have it lol...then what...life goes on...lol...apple has got the world like guinea pigs its funny...
    I want that new phone. But I can't live without my jailbreak. What to do, what to do!
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-06-20 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by romayojr View Post
    Try this. The other one looks cut off.





    Is this too much bling?
    Which mod is this? I want to use something like this where the pic changes but not weather pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    90% complete... Out on the town all day... Taking the little ones to Hershey park.... Won't be long though... Just been really busy the past week
    well deserved because Sig is 100% crazy good!!!
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2010-06-20 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  15. #2694
    I can see it now..... Alpine inspired by a trip to Best Buy

  16. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Which mod is this? I want to use something like this where the pic changes but not weather pics?



    well deserved because Sig is 100% crazy good!!!
    It was a mod I made that romayo changed by moving it to the top if y dl the floppyweather zip from this thread you can use my psd. My mods staRtrd out as wall changers

  17. #2696
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffnmistie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts

    Imma wait till the new iPhone is jailbreakable till I get one

  18. #2697
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 46 Times in 38 Posts

    Hi,

    Is it possible to change this clock face (just the frame will do it) to classified platinum shade? If anyone could help me with this, I will truly appreciate that. Thanks. See attached image please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -whiteface.png  

  19. #2698
    Thanks FJ. I have to start over tomorrow lol I can't for the life of me figure it out, I think I've been staring at it to long

  20. #2699
    if all you want is rotating wallpaper in place of the weather images I can do that either with bosspaper or with html. let me know, and supply the wallpaper

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-06-20)

  22. #2700
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,013
    Thanked 157 Times in 117 Posts

    could someone do these in platinum please
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 135 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •