Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1661

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Project ANOCHECER"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dwoods View Post
    Thanks a lot Ziggy....Looks great.

I asked Zig about his font and decided that I wanted a dock cover with both fonts. Thanks a lot to both of you. You guys have been real helpful and a total dream.
    Oh, you didnt mention a specific font when you first asked. No worries.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-14 at 02:25 AM.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Thanks a lot Ziggy....Looks great.
    No worries

No worries! Lol.

Working on a crude adjustment to blue of the entire theme, a little while longer and I'll post it.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-14 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can anyone help me with the dock cover theme? The drawer doesn't go all the way up when open and how do I get rid of the word "Cover" at the bottom??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sb.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    No worries! Lol.

Working on a crude adjustment to blue of the entire theme, a little while longer and I'll post it.
    No way!!! cool

How long is a while longer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Oh, you didnt mention a specific font when you first asked. No worries then.
    I'm really sorry Bro. I didn't even think of it being done in a different font until I asked Zig about his system font.

Thanks

Can anyone help me with the dock cover theme? The drawer doesn't go all the way up when open and how do I get rid of the word "Cover" at the bottom??
    The dock cover theme is not setup properly by the looks of it

Puma I can't get the clock to show up on the lockscreen!? It's either one or the other! Can you combine them both?

Hey, could I have a dock cover too. I would like it to say Remmy in the white font that was posted. Thanks for doing this. Oh, and if having a y that is lowercase looks weird, make the entire thing capitalized. Thanks again.

EDIT: Sorry I meant in white.
    Last edited by skelotic; 2010-06-14 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    Almost forgot to mention that to setup the Dock cover

1 turn on paging, scrolling, scrolling snap in infinboard (you can turn on start at left if you want - that will make it to where everytime you lock the phone or exit an app the dock is covered - otherwise it will leave where you left it)

2 setup the first dock page to blank blank Cover(web clip) blank blank

sorry bout that
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    The dock cover theme is not setup properly by the looks of it
    I set it up as D.L33T specified. I rechecked my settings. Although his instructions say "Infiniboard", I know he meant "Infinidock." Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks

I set it up as D.L33T specified. I rechecked my settings. Although his instructions say "Infiniboard", I know he meant "Infinidock." Is there something that I'm missing?
    if you have downloaded the addon theme, before you activate it in winterboard, you will do the following.

You should start with the stock dock that alien created. so you should already have five icons down there. You have to have infinidock. in infinidock settings set icons per page to five (already should be that way) scrolling to on, paging to on, and scrolling snap to on. This will create "pages" in your dock. The first page will have 2 blanks, then a webclip named Cover, and 2 more blanks. the second page should be your dock from this theme. once you have that setup go to winterboard and activate the addon.

then you are done - scroll sideways (to the left) on the dock and the cover will "slide" off the icons

As to using something on your lockscreen, please be specific, a little while like 20 to 30 more min ziggy.

Thanks

The cover should slide to the left and the drawer will only go as high as the row of icons you have put in it.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Hey ziggy and pumar, if you guys are working on other things I can help with personalized dock covers for poeple. I did mine and have been working on a all red theme for a few days will post some pics tomorrow of some of the things I have completed, as for aliens theme zigg or pumar have the psd files for the whole theme. It would make it a lot easier to mod. Thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cherrybomb22 View Post
    Hey ziggy and pumar, if you guys are working on other things I can help with personalized dock covers for poeple. I did mine and have been working on a all red theme for a few days will post some pics tomorrow of some of the things I have completed, as for aliens theme zigg or pumar have the psd files for the whole theme. It would make it a lot easier to mod. Thanks in advance
    Wishful thinking for having all the psd files

I just took a screenshot of my phone and uploaded it to photobucket....so how do I post it here?

Never mind.....figured it out.
    Last edited by jwavec; 2010-06-14 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    The cover should slide to the left and the drawer will only go as high as the row of icons you have put in it.
    That helps. Thanks. Anyone know what setting I need to change to get rid of the bottom "Cover" words.

Any ideas as to why my widget no longer wants to work? I have restarted my phone and the widget worked for a while and now it continuously says loading. I have not changed anything on my phone since this theme was put on about 4 days ago.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Thanks

Could I get a dock cover with Mooty on it please

Ziggy, lol it couldn't hurt to ask. Oh well I guess I will keep chugging along. No biggie. But serious anyone intrested in personalized dock covers pm me with color font and info I will get to that tomorrow. But now off to watch Season Pre of True Blood!!!!

Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast