Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1661

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Project ANOCHECER"

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    to fix the rss with dock cover. take this page0.png and copy it to the rss folder. rss above everything in winterboard and activate dockcover.theme

for those that think dock cover is pointless, i have a suprise later tonight
    I like surprises

If you put the WAD Animated as a lockscreen, is it possible to make the clock bigger and remove the rectangular frame and weather info? if so could someone explain how? also is there a way to make the RSS feed more of a white, instead of what appears gray? i have tried looking through the widget.html but im pretty sure the color in there is #ffffff.
    Last edited by dude jacobson; 2010-06-09 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    D.L33T

could you go over the installation for the dock cover again I deleted mine have a new one but forgot how i set it up i know its not hard but cant remember

cheers

Byron
    Here ya go...

if you have downloaded the addon theme, before you activate it in winterboard, you will do the following.

You should start with the stock dock that alien created. so you should already have five icons down there. You have to have infinidock. in infinidock settings set icons per page to five (already should be that way) scrolling to on, paging to on, and scrolling snap to on. This will create "pages" in your dock. The first page will have 2 blanks, then a webclip named Cover, and 2 more blanks. the second page should be your dock from this theme. once you have that setup go to winterboard and activate the addon.

then you are done - scroll sideways (to the left) on the dock and the cover will "slide" off the icons

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-06-09), cafini8ted (2010-06-09)

is there a version of the analog clock that does not have the animated weather?

Thanks

Just for the folk that don't kno, here's where to change the description of the weather city, temp etc to a different color in the 'Widget.html' of your DUSK ANI-W AND CLOCK...

TD#date

{

font-family: Trebuchet MS;

font-size: 14px;

font-weight: 300;

text-align: Center;

top: -15px;

color: lawngreen;

text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;

<div id="WeatherContainer">

<div id="TextContainer">

<p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 168px;left:15px;right:0px;width: 220px;color: lawngreen;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-size:18px;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-weight:500;" id="city"></p>

<p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 181px;left:220px;width: 310px;color: lawngreen;font-family: Trebuchet MS;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;" id="temp"></p>

<p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 190px;left:15px;width: 200px;color: lawngreen;text-align: left;font-family:Trebuchet MS;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-
    size:12px;font-weight:400" id="desc"></p>

And if you are using the yahoo weather source as well, where to change the 'Hi' and 'Low' to 'Yahooweather'

<p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 182px;left:265px;width: 310px;color: lawngreen;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-weight: 300;font-size:11px;" id="H" >Yahoo</p>

<p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 196px;left:265px;width: 310px;color: lawngreen;text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px black;font-family: Trebuchet MS;font-weight: 300;font-size:11px;" id="L" >Weather</p>

Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-06-09 at 09:03 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

cafini8ted (2010-06-09)

Quick question that I asked a few pages back and never got answered. Is this theme supposed to have controls for the video player yet? I just hope its not a problem with my media player.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    to fix the rss with dock cover. take this page0.png and copy it to the rss folder. rss above everything in winterboard and activate dockcover.theme

for those that think dock cover is pointless, i have a suprise later tonight
    Looking forward to it. Thanks for the fix!
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-09 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

My media player works fine.

also if anyone doesnt wanna bother with removing/adding the neccesary lines for the TTU drop this file in your TTU theme under folders. hope thats fine, piggy backing off your dusk addon.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Messing around with Dzenkinz icon... Any comments are good..
    Attached Images Attached Images      

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-10), Hammer007 (2010-06-10), Messia74 (2010-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Messing around with Dzenkinz icon... Any comments are good..
    The gold is kinda cool, think i might try making some green, to go with this theme, see how they look...

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

OK - Just playing around till the Blue plugin comes out

I didn't create the Clock Numbers - and I need to make them a little bigger -Plus the Blue text is still a little dark - But as I said Just playing around
    Last edited by cafini8ted; 2010-06-10 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks for the heads up on sex, drugs and cocoa puffs. lol Looks like a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    The gold is kinda cool, think i might try making some green, to go with this theme, see how they look...
    How about these green..
    What do you think wagon?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Theme is really kicking ***, modding the icons and making the SMS bubbles really cool. Just a few questions please... Where do you find the lockscreen slide botton png? and how do you post screen shots.. Kinda new, but becoming really good with coding and Photoshop CS3 extended.. Thank you all and Alien, Sweet ***** work MaN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhoddy01 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on sex, drugs and cocoa puffs. lol Looks like a fun read.
    It really is. lol

@horsepower27

Lockscreen slide button is in Dusk.theme\Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI. To post screenshots upload it to photobucket then paste the image code. You can get photobucket for your phone and upload it from there.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

horsepower27 (2010-06-10)

This is one of my favorite themes, I really like all the work you have done, i have already donated and will donate again soon my friend. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    How about these green..
    What do you think wagon?
    very nice would be very interested in having all of them (That I use anyway) on my phone
    Ziggy you mentioned a yahoo weather source when showing your lawngreen mods. How do I change the weather to yahoo instead for accurweather? Anyone can lead the way to better weather source
    Last edited by anig; 2010-06-10 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    very nice would be very interested in having all of them (That I use anyway) on my phone
    Ziggy you mentioned a yahoo weather source when showing your lawngreen mods. How do I change the weather to yahoo instead for accurweather? Anyone can lead the way to better weather source
    Im still playing with them right now Anig.. I know you love green.. I wont promise but I'll try to make some for you.

BTW, Im new in PS but I'll try my best to make some. Anyway, for those who want the Dzenkinz icon resize to 65x65 PM me your email.

Got to work now or my boss will fire me...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

anig (2010-06-11)

Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast