Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1661

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: "Project ANOCHECER"

  1. #1081
    My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 143 Times in 121 Posts

    Obitron

    cheers

    Byron

  2. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Ah thats a bummer. I dont know if its to do with the Spirt JB or not.
    i know i will do some research into this and find out, as i still need the functionality of my camera!!!

  3. #1083
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    can someone post that green drawer?


    btw whats that dock cover for?

  4. #1084
    [QUOTE=Obitron;5280057]Yep its called Lockscreen.

    LOL...yeah right..here's another screeny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hs-covered.png   -hs_covered2.png  

  5. #1085
    @idsil, what is that for? Lol or u're just doing it to show to obitron?

  6. #1086
    Default analog clock
    Here is a smaller clock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png  

  7. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post
    @idsil, what is that for? Lol or u're just doing it to show to obitron?
    Lol... its an Infoshade from Lockinfo I just discovered it, so i thought I will use it as a cover and share it with you...

  8. #1088
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by garyaguest View Post
    Here is a smaller clock
    I like your clock!
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  9. #1089
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    can someone post that green drawer?


    btw whats that dock cover for?
    The Dock cover slides over the icons on the dock as a protector I guess. Are any of these drawers the one you want?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -drawer2.png   -drawer1.png  
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-06-10)

  11. #1090
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    [quote=idsil;5280090]
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Yep its called Lockscreen.

    LOL...yeah right..here's another screeny
    Well Info shade is part of Lockscreen isnt it I have had it activated for a while just dont use it much. Cheers
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  12. #1091
    Anyone using the ANI-W and CLOCK widget ever had an issue with the animated icon not displaying?

    Weather reports "Rain", with a ? for the icon.

    Not had it with any other condition, just curious if anyone else had/has this issue.....

  13. #1092
    Will post a fix to dock cover when I get to a computer ...

  14. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    Anyone using the ANI-W and CLOCK widget ever had an issue with the animated icon not displaying?

    Weather reports "Rain", with a ? for the icon.

    Not had it with any other condition, just curious if anyone else had/has this issue.....
    Same here, already checked the spelling of all the gifs... its all correct.. really have no idea

  15. #1094
    does anybody think it would be possible to get the manilla plugin to work on the lock screen with stock background?

    also, where is the configureme.js for the analouge clock widget?

    thanks in advance
    Last edited by Magoose; 2010-06-09 at 03:52 PM.

  16. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoose View Post
    does anybody think it would be possible to get the manilla plugin to work on the lock screen with stock background?

    also, where is the configureme.js for the analouge clock widget?

    thanks in advance
    Its in the Widgets\Configs folder...Filename is Weather-Config.js

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

    Magoose (2010-06-09)

  18. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Same here, already checked the spelling of all the gifs... its all correct.. really have no idea
    Ok, guess its not just me then. Thanks for checking. All the other widgets work fine, so its specific to this one.

  19. #1097
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts

    [QUOTE=ALIEN1974;5272168]@dirtred
    I found the problem,I misspelled the animation.
    In the Animated folder inside the widget,theres a light rain
    animation,but it needs to be renamed to light_rain,note the underscore between light and rain,respring and it will be fixed.

    Alien posted this fix about fifty pages back but that should fix your rain prob

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to UofMBob For This Useful Post:

    renegad3 (2010-06-09)

  21. #1098
    Thumbs up Thank You
    [quote=UofMBob;5280264]
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @dirtred
    I found the problem,I misspelled the animation.
    In the Animated folder inside the widget,theres a light rain
    animation,but it needs to be renamed to light_rain,note the underscore between light and rain,respring and it will be fixed.

    Alien posted this fix about fifty pages back but that should fix your rain prob
    Excellent, that did the trick. I had read the whole thread, but didnt recall that tidbit!!

  22. #1099
    to fix the rss with dock cover. take this page0.png and copy it to the rss folder. rss above everything in winterboard and activate dockcover.theme

    for those that think dock cover is pointless, i have a suprise later tonight
    Attached Files Attached Files


    If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to D.L33T For This Useful Post:

    Obitron (2010-06-09)

  24. #1100
    My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 143 Times in 121 Posts

    D.L33T

    could you go over the installation for the dock cover again I deleted mine have a new one but forgot how i set it up i know its not hard but cant remember

    cheers

    Byron

Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •