Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Project ANOCHECER"

yes im using the WAD clock..

Wad animated>widgets>weather>stylesheets> top-(white).css , then scroll down to where you see city info, make it look like this:

#city{
    /* Weather City Position */

float: left;

position: absolute; top: 16px; right: 20px; down: 0px; left: 5px; width: 320px; height: 461px;

text-transform:capitalize;

text-align: left;

font-family: Arial;

font-size: 20px;

font-weight: ;

color: whitesmoke;

text-shadow: DimGray 0px 1px 1px;

just put the string where I have it.
    text-transform:capitalize;
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-06 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice work men this theme is cool

Ziggy,
    Those icons you sent me via e-mail need to be resized right? Has anyone taken the time to resize them all? If so, can you zip them up and share?

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dcuellar View Post
    Ziggy,
    Those icons you sent me via e-mail need to be resized right? Has anyone taken the time to resize them all? If so, can you zip them up and share?
    Not all of them...but seen as your offering to resize them all...i'll have them lol

I'll do it, no prob. When I get home from vacation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dcuellar View Post
    I'll do it, no prob. When I get home from vacation.
    Haha, you just enjoy yourself ok

So which clock is the more preferred clock? The htc style clock or the analog clock?

And the weather, animated or non-animated?
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-06 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    So which clock is the more preferred clock? The htc style clock or the analog clock?

And the weather, animated or non-animated?
    Non Animated HTC style Clock

I enjoy helping others, I use to create themes, but it takes up so much time and effort that I find now that it's much easier to just sit back and help others adjust their themes.

Is anyone intrested in having the htc clock and weather on the lockscreen?
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-06 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

pumarjr

Is it really impossible to make an icon mask for these icons?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

Rocketnut (2010-06-08)

If anyone wants me to make them different tap to unlock buttons, just lmk.

@ziggy7, there would be too many actions required to make that an auto create.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-06 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Much thanks to pumarjr for the solution to capitalizing the city name. It works great.. And also ziggy thanks too for the icons, even though most of the icons u created are not used by me. Lol but nevertheless u guys rock

@pumarjr, i prefer the new clock addon than to the flip clock, and animated weather. Hmm any idea how to make the weather icon bigger? Its quite small to my liking
    Last edited by juztiboi; 2010-06-06 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm trying to get alien to send my the source files for the animated weather, if he will then I will enlarge it, it is small for my liking as well, that's why I added the non animated weather to it and enlarged it as well.

If you are a donator, I can pm you the new clock, with the widget moved up and with enlarged non animated weather.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-06-06 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh pumarjr no worries. I still prefer the animated one. Haha i'll wait till alien gets back to u with the source files and until u edit them. As for the clock widget, i have it already.. Thanks for your offer.. Anyway i am a donator as well..

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    The best way to use the widgets in the lockscreen:
    Copy/paste the Widget.html and rename it ti LockBackground.html,respring and naw yow have the same widget in the lockscreen.
    You will need some Cydia app like LockInfo to disable the lockscreen stock clock.

Nice mod you got there,D.L33T
    Hey alien is there any way to combine it with another lockbackground.html like storyrs wedapanel by simply copy and pasting the text? And what if I just wanted the clock part of the widget but not the bottom part w/ the weather??

hey puma! thanks! could I have the one u created? yepp I did donate. I have the files for both clocks htc and chrono. I'm using chrono now. but likewise the weather is too small. u said u got a mod to make it bigger? but doesn't animate? I don't mind the animation part. so yea.. pm u my mail? and u also mention on getting the htc onto the lockscreen? would love those too! thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mootdip View Post
    Do You use PS to make your icons??? i got some but i am keen to make or edit some more just cant find where to start.
    Yeah, took me a couple of minutes to figure out how to get them to look okay, could still be tweaked though.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    pumarjr

Is it really impossible to make an icon mask for these icons?
    I'm not a pro, but I would say it is impossible to make a mask, simply because you have to rotate and scale down the icons to make them fit in the space they need to...

Thanks

So how easy is it to make auto create icons..never done it before

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    So how easy is it to make auto create icons..never done it before
    If you had a psd for those icons already and knew what you were doing my guess would be not that hard.

Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast