Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Project ANOCHECER"

Here's my Lakers mod to the wallpaper...

Go Lakers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphoneshot.jpg  

Thanks

Default Perfection!!!
    Alien You freakin rule!! im running true HTC now and love it completely. Just donated for this one tho and cant wait to see it in my hands!! THANKS!!!
    Last edited by Jmataska; 2010-06-04 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Can someone please make an iconclasm layout please??? 25+ pages of blank icons in 4 rows is almost as much of a hassle as organizing my 450+ apps

I heard iconoclasm 1.5 (1.4.9 according to cydia but its the same thing) works fine with NO BUGS (:
    I will look into a layout when I get home. It will be a pain because of infiniboard tho.

Or you could look into doing it yourself with this.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/os-apps-dev...t-builder.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-06-04)

^mob I dont plan on using infiniboard (which is the reason I have 25+ pages of apps).

But I will try that out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dcuellar View Post
    Anything special for donators? Any way to give them different style widgets? Or maybe more icons?

Yes Alien has said there will be specials for donators.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    truckinlow thanks a million love the mod. alien suprises yet again with a fine sb settings mod...well done!!!
    noprob! i love the look of this theme as well the only problem is im making WhiteOut so im not able to use this theme . so the only thing i can do is keep looking at my screenshot of my mod lol. so another shameless post of my mod so i can look at it somemore lol

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post

once i saw this theme i had to make a green clock to go with it!

zip is below! just hit the thanks button
    Hey any chance you can tell you how you saved those images as transparent gifs? I made some teal ones but I can only save it as a png to show up right because if I save it as a gif it loses the transparency. (oh and I lost some of the shadow in the numbers when I changed the color do you know how to fix it? btw I just used the most cyan (teal) color and all the way in the top right in the color chooser)

Heres my files if you would be so kind as to turn them to gifs:
    Download teal numbers.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

oh and alien I sent you another pm (in case you didnt see it)
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-04 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Save them as a png file, then change the .png to .gif

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Hey any chance you can tell you how you saved those images as transparent gifs? I made some teal ones but I can only save it as a png to show up right because if I save it as a gif it loses the transparency. (oh and I lost some of the shadow in the numbers when I changed the color do you know how to fix it? btw I just used the most cyan (teal) color and all the way in the top right in the color chooser)

oh and alien I sent you another pm (in case you didnt see it)
    He explained it in post 276. You save them as .pngs then change them to .gifs on your phone is what I think he said to do.

yes to work with them they have to be in png once your done working with them save them as png. then go into the folder and rename them to gif

I can post my drawer mod, but it will be in a lil while. need to take a screenshot and copy the file to this computer. Made it on another one. Give me a while when the kid goes to sleep.

D.L33T

the media player buttons are misaligned.

Thanks

Will the Dusk theme have similar pages like the internet and settings as with the HTC theme? I like the HTC internet page alot.

Just modded the widget to match the 7OS theme I use with it. Why? because I can.

Newb question, I placed both of these folders in /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings (i had to create SBSettings). When I go to Winterboard, select themes the demo is not there. Where should I have placed these 2 folders? Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

The SBSettings theme is for the SBSettings tweak,you can download SBS free in Cydia,once installed,you copy the DUSK SBSettings Theme to the location described,then you open SBS option by swiping the statusbar,hit More and you will se the option to change the SBS theme.

alien did you get my last pm?

@Alien1974, hey I brightened up the clock and changed the scrubber buttons from 32px to 28px, if you want the files I can send them to you.

Thanks

Doh, I can see there will be an Internet Page. Awesome

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Yea,I like the internet page cus i like tho save webclips of my favorite sites for easy acsses,and I have varoius webclips for streaming internet radio.And it looks cool to.

@pumarjr
    what hsppen to the scrubber buttons? Cant test now cus im at work.But thanks for your suggestion.
    As for the clock,it is like that cus Im working this theme to be as close as the original DUSK.Thats why the name,DUSK,is all about blackness,but dont worry,there will be mods for this theme,and remember that DUSK is the first of the series ( Trilogy to be exact )
    There will be variations with brigther UI
    And i will make plugins to change all things green in DUSK to blue.
    Sorry for any bad typo,Im at work and typing on my iPhone.

Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast