Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Vision for iPhone

Default [PREVIEW] Vision for iPhone
    First off I want to make sure that credit is given where credit is due. I take no credit in creating any of the graphics in this theme. All I have done is resize, reposition and edit them to my needs. NineT9Mustang is the creater of all graphics seen.

If anyone is a user of XBMC, they will surely recognize the theme. It is Vision, hence the name. I was playing Xbox about two weeks ago and I thought Vision would make an awesome theme for my iPhone if done correctly. None of the images below are mock ups, they are all screen shots from my iPhone.

The theme consists of six pages that scroll left to right; Home, Media, Online, Games, Apps and Customization. Icons in the center are categories and the ones on the left and right are most used.

Home- Phone, iPod, Texting

Media- Camera, Media, Pictures

Online- Safari (internet browser), Online, Email

Games- Games

Apps- App Store, Apps, Cydia

Settings- Settings, Customization, WinterBoard

SBSettings features a dropdown menu similar to the favorites menu in the original Vision skin for XBMC.

Slide out side bar as seen in Vision made possible by Circuitous.

Lock screen.

Full view (click to enlarge)

Dock is set up with SpringJumps pages 0-5. Iconoclasm is used for the icon layouts (created by me). On the Home page, touching the clock opens it. It may be difficult to see (on the iPhone it is not) but if you look under the dock icons, you will see a shadow under only one icon of each page. It is used to indicate which page you are on rather than the stock page dots.

I am waiting to receive feedback from NineT9Mustang. If all is well there and the demand is high enough, there may be a release. Any feedback is appreciated and I hope you like it.

Default veeery nice
    the middle buttons in the center of the screen must be functional correct?

excellent job

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrotolo For This Useful Post:

scream_clarity (2010-05-26)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    the middle buttons in the center of the screen must be functional correct?

excellent job
    The middle buttons are Categories except for the one on the Home screen, it's just iPod.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

wow! it looks nice. i might make something like this if i ever get around to doing it :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

WOW! Never seen the Original Theme you mentioned but i love the Blue, Black and Grey colors + the Icons

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    WOW! Never seen the Original Theme you mentioned but i love the Blue, Black and Grey colors + the Icons
    Thanks guys. The original theme is for Xbox Media Center, which is why some people might not have seen it before.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scream_clarity For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-05-26)