Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Theme] Ghost

Default [Theme] Ghost
    I didn't see this one here so i thought i'd post it.
    Looks amazing.

I take no credit

(screenshots, click to enlarge)

Ghost for iPhone, a very complete theme for jailbroken iPhones and iPod Touches running version 3.x, downloadable here or by clicking the image below.

You should know that I wanted to sell that theme, and after a first topic closed by my fault and a lot of reflections, I'm reconsidering it, decided to F*CK the money and give my beloved theme Ghost FREE FOR ALL. I hope you enjoy it as well as me. Well, you better do, 'cause it's been MONTHS and MONTHS I've been working on it ! Feel free to comment and fave on deviantART.

What's in the pack ?
    The theme, to apply with WinterBoard, SBSettings theme, and psd template to make your own icons.
    Some useful material, such as the previews, and very interesting PDFs : "Read Me" shows the license, displays some links and e-mail and sets the rules of the request system for additional icons, and "How-To" should guide you through installing and creating your own icons, even if you're a noob. ^^

The original concept is quite easy : making your webpages, photos, contacts and every element you use in your device look more intense and off the background by using a classy and discrete black and white interface.

Detailed User Interface (click image for full view)

--------------------

UPDATE #1

Lockscreen : the bottom base for the slider has been tinted so it matches the color of the clock "LCD" element. It looks better on light backgrounds.
    Splashscreens : changed the global style striped background as Fodd1337 suggested (thank you old pal !), and smaller glyph on lower right corner rather than centered.
    Battery : added a long battery in black & white without reflection.

UPDATE #2

Alert buttons have been changed. Preview available on the detailed user interface image above.
    Navigation buttons have been changed too. The metal-like grey buttons have been replaced by glass-like transparent buttons, so the text is on a black background, and thus more visible. Preview also available on the detailed user interface image above.
    SpringBoard : new badge, not round anymore but with a lower left corner, and less white stroke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ghost_preview.jpg  

| iPTBoard | My Site | ThemeDB | iCrap

Nice work by the author.

Banned
    Thanks

Now this is a theme!! thanks for given this to us. :-)

That's shteuf's work, of the High Tech USSR and similar themes.

One thing to note - the theme really doesn't have much in it. A few icons, a wallpaper, and half the elements in there are stock elements. I'm smelling a bit of hypocrisy with regards to saying things like "Now this is a theme!"
    Last edited by Jarlath; 2010-05-24 at 02:48 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks very similar to Glasklart when running a black background.