Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] Divine. A fresh, complete, glassy theme to give your iPhone that HD look!

  1. #21
    ATTENTION

    updated post. check it out, im no longer closing this.

    let me know what you think, prefer ? dislike ?

    its more OS-like
    i prefer it ...
    but you decide ?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RelentlessDan For This Useful Post:

    Maarten16 (2010-05-24)

  3. #22
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    definately like this better.

    gonna use infiboard
    luv it

  4. #23
    aha everyone loves it! it just opens up posibilities.

    so what you think ? anything to improve, modify ?

    thanks

  5. #24
    man, all the good themes require donations, which i can't do. :/

  6. #25
    It looks really nice and I love the background great job. Couple suggestions though and Im sure you probably planned to adress these anyways: The words should either be centered or 2 columns (if possible) and you should get rid of the page dots (just make transparent images for them)
    I really like all the new themes that utilize infiniboard its really cool.
    I dont know if its possible but that wallpaper would look so cool if it was like animated. Are you making a LS to go with In curious as to how thatll turn out.
    But now its official- iOS has started a revolution. Sorry for the long post but keep up the good work (:

    Oh and can you post some screenies of the blue one as soon as you get some of it done so we can get a taste of it?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-25 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    561
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 130 Times in 102 Posts

    I think transparent springjumps at the bottom of the page would be nice.

  8. #27
    I was looking for more screenshots of what's changed in the 'complete UI' part of the theme. Buttons, progress gears, etc?

  9. #28
    The kerning on the text is a bit tight but this can definitely be another great theme. Infiniboard and Categories, hopefully no troublesome Iconoclasm layouts. Looking good, and looking forward to it!

  10. #29
    Wow! This took a drastic change. Looks good can't wait to see more

  11. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Keep working! And if you ever find them, please send me the anti-piracy techniques. TY
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  12. #31
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,096
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    Looks good.

  13. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    It looks really nice and I love the background great job. Couple suggestions though and Im sure you probably planned to adress these anyways: The words should either be centered or 2 columns (if possible) and you should get rid of the page dots (just make transparent images for them)
    I really like all the new themes that utilize infiniboard its really cool.
    I dont know if its possible but that wallpaper would look so cool if it was like animated. Are you making a LS to go with In curious as to how thatll turn out.
    But now its official- iOS has started a revolution. Sorry for the long post but keep up the good work (:

    Oh and can you post some screenies of the blue one as soon as you get some of it done so we can get a taste of it?
    will do my friend. got the no page dots now, just to work on ui.

    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    man, all the good themes require donations, which i can't do. :/
    ill send you a pm tomoro evening. im sure we can come to some arrangement. I wont give it free im afraid, you can work for it

    Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    I think transparent springjumps at the bottom of the page would be nice.
    im going to be adding a home button (page 0) to return you to the homepage. we'll see how this turns out hey! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlath View Post
    I was looking for more screenshots of what's changed in the 'complete UI' part of the theme. Buttons, progress gears, etc?
    if you reread the main post, ill be starting this soon. i will add the screenshots, chill! :P it does take time and tbh my internets been very bad recently, not that that affects ps!

    im going to make it glassy, and coloured too, so kinda glassy orange effect.

    wait and see i suppose

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Wow! This took a drastic change. Looks good can't wait to see more
    you will see more soon very drastic, but more original i prefer it, do you ?

    oh and your gold title, want to be added to the beta list ? youll find a thread in the themers form soon , or pm me your email address

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    The kerning on the text is a bit tight but this can definitely be another great theme. Infiniboard and Categories, hopefully no troublesome Iconoclasm layouts. Looking good, and looking forward to it!
    it uses iconclasm, but it wont be troublesome ? :P

    and the kernings delibrately tight, but since im redoing all icons cos f goes over the icon, it wont be like that for long i dont think.

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Keep working! And if you ever find them, please send me the anti-piracy techniques. TY
    will do, ill drop you a pm if i get some decent ones.

    ive got a decent plan personally

    Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    Looks good.
    send me a pm with your email if you want the beta

    thanks :P
    Last edited by RelentlessDan; 2010-05-25 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #33
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Good concept... need a little work on the execution. Just my opinion. Then again, these are just early screenshots so its normal that that is the case.

    I think maybe a starker contrast between the options the background. The background is pretty strong so a middle ground between the options and the background would help.

    Definitely keep going though. No need to credit "Inspired OS" unless it helped in inspiration ^_^.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-26 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

  15. #34

  16. #35
    space out the icons a bit more, and maybe, beside each text, make a little icon style

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2010-05-26)

  18. #36
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    well, well, well

    what do we have here.

    it seems to me pancho and wickedman have the same ip address.


    hmm....

  19. #37
    well thats ok, i do have some graphics skillz if required

  20. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    well, well, well

    what do we have here.

    it seems to me pancho and wickedman have the same ip address.


    hmm....
    umm battlecrushr, am i missing something here ?

    that made NO sense to me :P

  21. #39
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    Wickedman made a new account. Called pancho.
    He has been ip banned now. U probably didn't see the post he posted above me

  22. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    Wickedman made a new account. Called pancho.
    He has been ip banned now. U probably didn't see the post he posted above me
    Translation: the troll was a moron and a hypocrite. Now he's banned from connecting from that specific address.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •