Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS3

My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

so pity not compatible iphone4...
    i love the idea...

dude my IPHONE 4 is living proof thats its compatible, just disable multitasking and download multiflow and ur all set, go see my pics that i posted the theme works perfect im on a jailbroken iphone 4. ios4.01

no problems

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

NOTE:
    So the reason why this theme can not work correctly on ios4 and i do not want to sell or make it as a ios4 theme is the taskswitcherbar, the very large icons are not working there and the taskswitcherbar is the key feature of ios4.
    But this theme works with the mods here and using another cydia taskswitcher.

I sell a, letīs say pro version, and never said it is a fullUI. Itīs clear what is part of the free and the paid version. When i say it is as a full UI then it is, when i say it will become a full UI i will make it.

Unfortunalty you can not expect that every theme on the world will be ported for ever to every new OS. Especially as this specific layout does not work on a new OS and canīt be ported satisfactorily for most users as they must purchase another app and loose apples multitasking and ipod controls.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-28 at 11:32 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

eur0 (2010-09-29), romg78 (2010-09-29)

hey blue can u make eos3 dialer theme pleaseeeeeeee

Thanks

Many thanks BlueMetal for your explanations..
    i don't really know what is the taskswitchbar but i understood that's the reason why it's not compatible on ios4..

my previous post was just to give you a big up for this amazing concept and to say how sad i am not to can use it on my IP4.

i know that all theme will not be ported for all devices...but when i see a beautiful concept i post to say"great job"!!

it's true that when i read again my post i forgot to say "Bravo"
    now its done...

;-)

@ eur0 : i look to your posts and i never saw any screenshot or attachement like you said
    Last edited by romg78; 2010-09-29 at 03:25 AM.

if any1 wants to know how i managed the weather wigdets on i0S4 just pm me.

and @BLUE, whats the status on the themed e0s3 dialer. is that a yes no maybe? should i do it myself?

Quote Originally Posted by eur0 View Post
    if any1 wants to know how i managed the weather wigdets on i0S4 just pm me.

and @BLUE, whats the status on the themed e0s3 dialer. is that a yes no maybe? should i do it myself?
    Hey guys Euro and I will be teaming up!We are gonna be making a dialer if that's ok with Blue?Well here is something that I want to base it around.It's somewhere to start so here it is.

Default weather in STATUS-BAR????
    Does any1 know how to make it possible to display weather icon in the status bar like in this pic?

-img_0117_neaik5nd.png

Thanks

@ eur0 :

you just have to use "weathericon" from cydia to have weather in status bar...
    ;-)

ok i saw your screen..cool for you to have it on IP4 but resolution seem not really good..
    but good job..

thanks for the weathericon tip, worked perfectly

@JediSky671

hey do u think u could do me a favor and make the background of these dock icons the "brushed metal" finish to match the e0s3 theme,

i would really appreciate i tried in photoshop but have no idea how to do it...

-photo1.png
    -photo2.png
    -photo3.png

thanks in advance JEDIMASTER!!!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So make a dialer and post it here if you like

ok, we shall work on it
    Last edited by eur0; 2010-10-06 at 04:10 AM.

I need some icon
    mobile me

couple requests:

Bedintruder (yea run and tell dat!!)
    trulia
    redbox

Thanks!

Thanks

I accidentally brought this theme on my iPhone 4 without knowing that this theme is for iPhone 3G only.

Is there anyway i can get a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

THIS THEME IS NOT MADE FOR iOS4 and NOT for the iPHONE 4 AND CANīT BE PORTED. REASON: although most things are running in the meantime the large icons are not compatible with the new taskswitcherbar of iOS4.

NEW: 24hours clock (attachment) and a complete german mod:http://www.mediafire.com/file/znnihgzgyja/EOS3%20German%20mod.theme.zip

A FREE full functional basic Version CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE! (All icons, all pages including the widget) >>>>> EOS3.zip

If you want more, pay me a coffee and dowload the FULL version at RockApp or Cydia Store

ALL ICONS (572 !!!) ARE HERE:
    Icons.zip

For icon requests:
    1. Please request icons exactly like they are named on your screen.
    2. Make sure it isnīt allready made
    3. Please tell me if a icon isnīt named right so i can change that for the theme and the users

FULL version only (click to enlarge please):

Features:
    - Lockscreen complete
    - Battery
    - Lockinfo complete
    - All Popup Windows and Hud window
    - Categories background (autocreated)
    - LoadingScreens
    - SBSettings
    - respring wallpaper
    - theme template

YouTube - Evolution OS3 Theme!

Installation Guide:
    (! The setup is easier if you first disable my theme in winterboard)

1. Install "infiniboard", "iBlank" (or use "iconoclasm"), this theme and if you want "Categories". Look at the attachment picture how to setup Infiniboard !!!

2. Create a lot of blank icons and place three of your favorite apps to the first page, place safari into the dock. The Safari Icon is different, it MUST be placed in the dock (You can find a phone icon for the dock at the "Special Icons" folder). All app icons are allways the third icon in a row. Fill the space with blank icons.

3. Do the same on the following four pages called Favorites, Media, Tools and Setup

4. I recommend to use categories too if you have a lot of apps.You will find various Categories Icons inside the "icons" folder of the theme.

5. Weather setup:
    a) Search your location code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
    b) Now on iPhone open "/Library/themes/" and then the specific widget folder that you use. For example "EOS2 AnalogClock+Weather". Now open "/Private/WeatherWidget/private/configureMe.js" file with a text Editor ("Editor" for Windows) or freeware "Komodo Edit" for Mac. Override this code "GMX0122" to your location code, save it and copy the file back in itīs folder. You can also directly change the location on your device with "iFile" (Cydia-app).
    c) Update interval: It is set to 30 minutes. Change it in the last line of the "configureme.js"-textfile if you want.
    d) If you want "Celsius" instead of Fahrenheit look at the picture and write in "true" instead of "false"

6. If you want the 24hours clock or the german mod, simply download, unzip and copy the folders to your theme folder on your device and enable it at Winterboard. Make sure this mods are placed on top of the Evolution OS3 theme.

HELP and FAQ:

How do i get access to my iphone ?
    - i donīt recommend ssh for beginners as its complicated and slower. The easiest way for beginners: Use the freeware "iphone-folders" for PC: iPhone Folders or "iPhone Explorer" for PC and Mac: iPhone Explorer - A USB iPhone browser for Mac and PC

Why are my icons or graphics missaligned or donīt work correctly?
    - Uninstall "shrink" (Even if shrink is set to the original 100 % icons size it does not do that correctly)
    - Use only a special dock icon for the dock (=my Safari icon), not the other ones as they are larger and different
    - Use this theme only with the stock 4x4 icon layout, uninstall for example FCSB or FiveIRows or anything else that changes the stock layout
    - uninstall ReflectiveDock
    - If none of the icons work, open the settings of Winterboard and enable summerboard mode.

Why are some icons not showing up ?
    - Unfortunatly there is now way to find out how a app is named on the iphone, except installing it. So there could be icons inside the "icons" folder that are named wrong. So please rename them like they are named on your screen and report it to me that i can correct this for all other users.

Can i make and post icons here ?
    - yes, please Use my template. A tutorial is here: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5178168
    A Video tutorial can be found here (middle of the page):http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5234187
    For the Text: Use on capitalized letters for the title, except a small "i" or "e" at the beginning (like "iPOD") and not more than two rows.

This theme brings my device to its knees ?
    - This theme may lagg about 10-20 seconds after a respring due to the large icons. Reduce the lenght of your icon-list, use more categories folders instead.

Why do this icons not work within categories-folders ?
    - because categories canīt handle blank icons, so simply delete all that icons you have moved to Categories-folders from the "icons" theme-folder.

Can i use a different dock icon ?
    - yes, youīll find some here in the folder "Special Icons" or inside the FOlder Extras inside your theme

Why does my weather not update ?
    - the weather did not change
    - your local weather station has no new data for yahoo weather
    - at the moment of the update you had a unstable or no internet connection
    -> make a respring, there are so many reasons that can have an impact on the widget.

RULES: You are wellcome to make and post own icons here.
    It is not allowed to use my templates, widgets, graphics or parts of it for releasing own themes or mods. Private use only please.
    It is not allowed to post here anything else than icons at the moment. But if you have a nice idea or mod please post a screenshot and iīll contact you.

How do i remove the icons titles from the stock icons? when i activate the theme, it says "facebook" on the facebook icons... i see it twice... i also see the words "weather, clock and time" under them also... someone help!

iMary Đ

I tried to throw this on i4 ios4.1 to no avail. Disabled native backgrounding and installed backgrounder with multiflow, but icon is still tiny. Maybe I'm doing something else wrong, but awesome work in any case! Maybe I'll figure it out one day!

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast