Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS3

@mars

gees .... nice one, got the templates by any chance ?? I sat back tonight thinking of infinidock alonewith EOS3 ... Have ya tried it yet ??

Quote Originally Posted by SFI_SEBA View Post
    @mars

gees .... nice one, got the templates by any chance ?? I sat back tonight thinking of infinidock alonewith EOS3 ... Have ya tried it yet ??
    works like charme...though I have just added two apps in the dock - Quickdial and Tasks...i think when using more than 3 the standard the vertical scroll would be faster, but with two apps I'm really happy

...btw... I have transferred some of my icons to EOS3...maybe someone wants to use them...
    -ipod.png

-fizz-weather.png

-messages.png

-faces.png

-phone.png

-occasions.png

-photos.png

-work.png

-phonetools.png

and my two dock icons

-2do.png-faces-lite.png

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2010-06-05), Blue (2010-06-05)

...was also testing doing all grey icons...but stopped. Before I delete those maybe someone wants them:
    -mail.png

-app-store.png

-phone.png

-safari.png

@sfi_seba

the templates were included in the doubledock.zip attached to the screenshot post.

i haven't actually tried infinidock yet. maybe something worth looking at

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

It s okay if you post that. I'll take a look what's possible with your idea. Thanks

And thank you for all that icons. In the meantime I could work on a full version. Maybe next week I can release it

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any way to make screenjumps invisible? i want to put 3 of them im my dock so i can get to my favorite pages easier...
    The General has landed

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Just need a transparent icon (take my clock icon for example), name them "Page 1.png" - "Page 3.png" and copy them to the icons folder of this theme.

@Mars, so i took a look at your templates. Unfortunatly this would mean to start two completly new icon packs for left and right dock icons mmhh....
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-06-05 at 01:21 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

mister4stars (2010-06-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

i actually had to go to var/stash/applications and put the transparent icon in the shortcut folder... but, its all good, now i got springjumps in my dock
    The General has landed

@Blue
    Could the double dock template work for EO2? I would like another icon in the dock.

Infinidock works (you need 3 blank icons, and set layout to 4 icons per page) but you still end up seeing 1 icon per page in dock.

@Blue

I didn't work out the measurements exactly, but I'm positive that the left and right doc could be flipped (Image > Image Rotation > Flip Canvas Horizental) if the the template was configured properly.

I was tired and just wanted to get a functional concept working that makes my web browsers available (lets be honest here: Opera is better but Safari gets all the good plugins!)

I copied the blank template for the Clock and renamed as my weather app to put on top of the weather widget, the icon is now blank but the label is still there.

I'm guessing there's a string I need to add somewhere to make the label blank, does anyone have any ideas?

@aph1982
    Maybe go into WinterBoard and select 'No Undocked Icon Labels'

@Henftling
    Great Icons!!!!
    Can you or someone please make the following icons:
    Awesome Note
    Bill Minder
    Paper Finance
    Money Journal
    Easy Planner
    iM+
    mSecure

Many Thanks (I do not have photoshop and would really appreciate it)

No undocked icon labels is no good as I lose all my labels in my folders then.

Just wanted to get my 1000th post and I thought this was a worthy thread lol. Really awesome theme by the way blue.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So, I made some icons again and want to share them with you!
    Some of them are dutch...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -9292ov-pro.png   -snake.png   -albert-heijn.png   -badaboo.png   -belbundel.png   -bubbles-lab.png   -dropbox.png   -ebuddy-pro.png  

-find-free.png   -flashlight-free.png   -fling.png   -gemist.png   -hyves.png   -icarradio-lite.png   -ing.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And some more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -justin.tv.png   -keyboard.png   -kranten.png   -livescore.png   -logmein.png   -n64iphone.png   -nes.png   -nfsu.png  

-nummerinfo.png   -pathe.png   -pin-.png   -reisplanner.png   -scraps.png   -solitaire.png   -teletekst.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And thats it!!
    Have fun...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tetris.png   -top100.png   -touchmouse.png   -tvgids.tv.png   -unblockmefree.png   -unlimvideos.png   -updatr.png   -whatsapp.png  

-yxflash.png  

can someone plz make ma a icon for iforum plz and thanks in advance for your time and icon thanks once again

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Just wanted to get my 1000th post and I thought this was a worthy thread lol. Really awesome theme by the way blue.
    Congrats Leo

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast