Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [LEAKING] To those who find it acceptable...

well charging is the only way my wife will let me spend any time themeing lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    So true!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    ditto -- i don't understand why it's unacceptable to do it because we love it AND be compensated for our efforts... why does it have to be one or the other?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-05-24)

it doesnt tc. its perfectly acceptable to do what you love and people like me will compensate you for it. others will not and thats the part that you cant have both ways.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-05-24), TCcentex (2010-05-23)

so true! show of hands who doesn't have atleast one cracked app on their mobile?(raises both his hands) pls o pls don't ban me man.

and quote from the magnificent floppy, it's just something we gotta live with and deal with. pray and hope that the newer generation respects and really FEEL your masterpieces enough to contribute. deference is a way buy then again when there is a will.., it's usually followed by a way...

a friggink YouTube video on how to get TV's GOC man. a VIDEO!! lol haven't checked if there are others but I'm sure there are!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    so true! show of hands who doesn't have atleast one cracked app on their mobile?(raises both his hands) pls o pls don't ban me man.

and quote from the magnificent floppy, it's just something we gotta live with and deal with. pray and hope that the newer generation respects and really FEEL your masterpieces enough to contribute. deference is a way buy then again when there is a will.., it's usually followed by a way...

a friggink YouTube video on how to get TV's GOC man. a VIDEO!! lol haven't checked if there are others but I'm sure there are!!

On the mention of YouTube, their suggested video section is terrible! My iNXE videos mentions Iconoclasm in the description so YouTube suggests 5 videos on how to get it for free!
    Does anyone know if this can be turned off?

my method uses debian scripts postinst preinst postrm prerm to check for the keys. since its on a repo and cydia automatically deletes the deb i believe it would be hard to get the list, but yea like i said it wouldnt be bulletproof but itd definetly slow down some people

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

blah blah blah - this thread gives me a headache
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-05-25 at 05:34 AM.

hi all,

look @ this: http://www.*****************/search....nduser&u=58755

this fu**cking Pole22 should be banned from the inet.

there are my themes too

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

After reading all the posts and trying to understand the situation, some have mentioned my feelings towards this
    Most of us cannot pay for payed apps because 1) we dont want to 2) our parents feel that it is a waste of money OR 3) Not enough money
    I am 2
    And that is the reason we JAILBREAK, so we dont need to pay for apps which are sold at prices and most are very unreasonable prices and make no sense
    But this issue is a little different
    It is only very little price to donate to the maker to BOTH show our appreciation and give them more encouragement to make themes
    im sure that if K.N and Z (many more themers)did not ask for donations, there would not be that same "push" to make those tank themes and that effort we see in every theme would unfortunately not be there (not to say even though that they dont have that talent at making good themes without a donation) - dont get me wrong
    Donation is and incentive for those who make themes for the general ipod/iphone/ipad community, theyre not doing it for a benefit in profits xD
    I know that im not going to download themes since i dont like having a guilty conscience
    I hope these guys keep themeing and i hope zausser comes back and themes because he's just tank!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NBGHHS For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-05-24)

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NBGHHS View Post
    After reading all the posts and trying to understand the situation, some have mentioned my feelings towards this
    Most of us cannot pay for payed apps because 1) we dont want to 2) our parents feel that it is a waste of money OR 3) Not enough money
    I am 2
    And that is the reason we JAILBREAK, so we dont need to pay for apps which are sold at prices and most are very unreasonable prices and make no sense
    But this issue is a little different
    It is only very little price to donate to the maker to BOTH show our appreciation and give them more encouragement to make themes
    im sure that if K.N and Z (many more themers)did not ask for donations, there would not be that same "push" to make those tank themes and that effort we see in every theme would unfortunately not be there (not to say even though that they dont have that talent at making good themes without a donation) - dont get me wrong
    Donation is and incentive for those who make themes for the general ipod/iphone/ipad community, theyre not doing it for a benefit in profits xD
    I know that im not going to download themes since i dont like having a guilty conscience
    I hope these guys keep themeing and i hope zausser comes back and themes because he's just tank!
    how old are you bro?

Haha, i may not seem like it, but i am 14, no lie

Thanks

You're right you don't seem like it haha :P Stop being so mature haha just kidding good job

19. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

NBGHHS (2010-05-24)

Sorry, haha, just thought i would say some stuff =\

Im 14 in 5 days
    so annoying when you have to donate to get awesome themes and you cant.
    @Santaf i bought iMana does that mean i can beta graphite cause i dont have paypal....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-05-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NBGHHS View Post
    Sorry, haha, just thought i would say some stuff =
    I don't know why you are saying sorry I like what you said dude that's the real world right there. Us theme creators you are right we don't care about the profit (most of us) we care about honesty. If a kid can't pay because they don't have the means to them we are happy to give them the theme because we want everyone to enjoy it. All we ask is for the person who can't pay to come to us not to go pirate it, and to not leak it themselves for others to pirate.

So if you read that cocotherat I know it has been said that you have leaked some themes. I will share this with you as I just did with NBGHHS as long as you do not leak it. Don't break the trust man or I wont send any more beta's to you. I've already taken someone off of beta for leaking a previous theme. can you do that for me to not leak it?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

NBGHHS (2010-05-24)

Promise, ive done with that now. I am never gonna do it again.
    Oh and im making a theme
    Not much but you can beta, im gonna post a thread once ive got more done,
    Photoshop is so hard...

Thanks

i sent it man dont leak haha i'll know if you do by the way haha. good luck with your theme and yeah photoshop is tough but you'll learn fast i've been photoshopping for about a year exactly

Nando, I'm impressed. That's a mature, classy way to deal with that issue. I really hope these kids will not leak it and violate your trust. You shine bro, iKarat style.

Thanks

:-p gracias haha I'm trusting them with what we talked about in p.ms (hahahaha p.m.s) wow speaking of mature.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast