Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iScience

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Here are Iconoclasm layouts for page 0 and for all other pages.
    Pm'd about this!

iScience can now be downloaded from the RockApp!
    Sorry guys but there is a 2.99$ charge to support my iPhone theme'ing addiction >.>

Just do a search for iScience on Rock from your phone!

edit..

When I get home tonight I am going to try to put together a quick video guide for installing iScience.
    It might be a bit more helpful then reading through the install guide
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-05-19 at 10:50 PM. Reason: .

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there going to be any updates? Icons maybe? The theme just seems kind of light.

Is there going to be any updates? Icons maybe? The theme just seems kind of light.

There will be updates, but no Icons. The purpose of this theme is to "hide" the icons.

If you want Icons you can download any icon packs offered on rock or cydia. One of my buddies uses Glasklart icons in his theme and it looks nice.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just curious. People like to see custom icons. It might stop a lot of people from buying the theme. Even if the icons are in folders or separate pages. Something to think about. I hope you dont take it the wrong way. What about a PSD to be able to change the picture on the wallpaper?

I was just curious. People like to see custom icons. It might stop a lot of people from buying the theme. Even if the icons are in folders or separate pages. Something to think about. I hope you dont take it the wrong way. What about a PSD to be able to change the picture on the wallpaper?
    If you want the front picture to be changed I would be glad to change it. I don't like giving out the original PSD's of my work.

But yeah I would be glad to change it for you, Just send me a link to the picture you want on there.

**Edit**

There will be VIDEO installation guides coming soon for iScience and iQ87 themes!
    Damn YouTube is taking approx 1/2 hour to 1 hour per video!
    I will post/link them on the main post once they are uploaded.

Added video preview.

On another note...I made a video installation guide but the damn thing messed up when it was uploading to YouTube. I am going have to make another one when I get a chance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wer is da files

Quote Originally Posted by mruser80 View Post
    wer is da files
    Rock da app

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Is there a way to change the news feed? Great Theme!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnc66 For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by johnc66 View Post
    Is there a way to change the news feed? Great Theme!!!
    Yes. Open up your widget.html in the iscience.theme folder, scroll down and change this text to the RSS feed of your choice...

cssfeed.addFeed("CNN Top Stories", "http://modmyi.com/forums/external.php?forumids=4", "http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=5hrDg6Ir3hGzle_u6icw5g&_render=rss") //Specify "label" plus URL to RSS feed

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Added Video Installation guide!!
    Check it out.

dude this looks really great awesome! and real professional release post job nice work

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    dude this looks really great awesome! and real professional release post job nice work
    Thanks

I think I might start working on something new as early as this weekend.

Downloading theme right now.
    Looks really good!
    Wish it just was Cydia, but I guess installing RockApp and buying the license is going to be worth it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dogdaysunrise For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-05-30)

Best. Theme. Ever. Thank you so very much, I bought it this morning and have it fully setup.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentNothing For This Useful Post:

JayQuint87 (2010-05-30)

Thanks!

I might work on a SBsetting's theme for this.

ALL NEW LOCKSCREEN!

Big thanks goes out to k.nitsua for his help with the coding!

how can i Convert the hours component to 24-hour format?

Quote Originally Posted by kmatchmp View Post
    how can i Convert the hours component to 24-hour format?
    Not sure, I looked at the clock widget and I did not see anything that will support 24hr time.

Default Spring Jumps Crash
    Any plans on making changes to the theme due to the spring jumps problems with IOS4?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast