Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Real Integrated HomeScreen

Default [Preview] Real Integrated HomeScreen
    here is a preview of some thing i have accomplished so far:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD5uf4Iz20s]YouTube - [Preview] Integrated HomeScreen iPhone 3G[/ame]

notice, that i have not a themed version, and the weather and the twitter tab is just images to make a point..

i will (if get permission) embed wedapanel with modification..

and for the twitter page.. well i did not set it up but it does work....trust me..

the important is, notice that you can actually use the keyboard right on the homescreen with yahoo mail.. (just an example so far) and you can integrate within the site without mess it up..

also, the normal paging on the iphone does work, its just the main homescreen that is modded..

so, now i want some ideas of what we want on the homescreen.. think android..??

regards
    /valle

ps, sorry about the low quality with the camera..

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to obsessionXYZ For This Useful Post:

chrisrotolo (2010-07-09), cocotherat (2010-05-16), Maarten16 (2010-05-30), Nicholas Knight (2010-05-23), rickybobby (2010-05-16), Ronge (2010-05-18), SnowLeo (2010-05-16), WindAngel (2010-05-23), xpprem (2010-05-16)

You definately ROCK man!

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Is that the springboard?!?!

No way! If it is, how did you get touch responses on it other than from icons?!

PLEASE EXPLAIN OR ELSE MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!

.... "that's what she said"
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

LOL...

Yeah thats an amazing difference to how the Springboard can be coded.
    Looking forward to seeing more from this!

It's all possible through LockInfo app

If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Is that the springboard?!?!

No way! If it is, how did you get touch responses on it other than from icons?!

Even god needs advise.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nickkrd For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by nickkrd View Post
    Even god needs advise.....
    lmfao

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

oh my god.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

that is amazing! i cant wait until you can release it

so people do you have any suggestions of "widget" to use? or sites?

/valle

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

O_o AWESOME!!
    Calendar? with adding/viewing appointments??
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

omfg
    what the hell is this.

a revolution is about to start yessir.

please realease thsi!!
    cant wait

How about a integrated facebook on the homescreen that would be nice.

You would be the man if you can do this
    Last edited by rickybobby; 2010-05-16 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

I suggest that you can't be able to move it up exposing the background, unless you have infiniboard installed.

also if you send me this, i'll make some awesome graphics for it and give you advice on some tweaks that could make this better.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

wow..

Green Apple
    Thanks

This takes me back to being on the X.D.A forums with Windows Mobile years ago, when TouchFlo 2D Manila and eventually TouchFlo 3D was getting ported and recoded on our various WM devices...that same sense of, "revolution" that battlecrushr mentioned, that feeling of electricity that was in the air thinking of the possibilities. Can't wait to see where this goes; feels like I'm getting to live it twice!

this is... AMAZING!!! You sir have broken a new barrier and can bring us to a new level of theming.... I think I might just cry. Was this magic done through HTML5? or is it real magic?

btw I love wedapanel! I'm assuming you were planning on the widget one right with the forecast and other weather info stuff.... Really nice widget. I'm actually using it right now with Weather Elements V3 wallpapers that change based on time of day and weather (skyimage mod) and have the images overlayed with 7OS... really nice. This would be so cool with like other android things like how it has that like email widget thing that are like stacks of papers.... this is all too good to be true. This is like widgets to the max.... but on a 3g too.... how does all this madness run with no lag. If this was all HTML5 then I finally belive Steve Jobs was not just blowing some hot air with all his spiels about how HTML5 will be the future.... because it is!!

battlecrushr or another mod would you mind changing OP's title from green apple to GOD?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-16 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SnowLeo

yes this is HTML5, which i believe also is the future of what will become.. and its used through LockInfo app..
    write any code you want and it will be shown on the homescreen.

one downside with all this is, that your phone will be connected to internet at all times.. and i know some countries have high costs and poor connections.. but that is not an issue for me though.. we have free wifi hotspot everywhere and i have a contract that includes pretty free web browsing for a very low fee... $5..

back to topic.. more about HTML5.. although, i havent manage to got video work on the iphone, which is a great part of html5 with just a tag and not alot of plugins etc.. :S

anyway, facebook will be a part of this, i use it everyday and alot of people like to be updated with it aswell..

someone mentioned if the screen parts could be moved up, well there is no need for that because you cant put icons on top anyway..

also, when you are coding and testing you notice that the screen is pretty small for customization.. the is atleast 40px (status bar and provider) which you cant use.. and then of course the dock.. which is about 100px,
    i know that there is a hack to remove the dock.. but i not very found of it.. because i want to see the dock
    conclution. 480-100-40= 340px that means that the screen is "only" 320x340 .. pretty small huh?

the main idea for this will be to have some of your web application and widget you use on a regular basis right on the homescreen, very much like android and others.

and about the layout, that at the moment is not a priority.. but will be customized as a complete theme later on... NOT as HTC HD2 though.. lol

and thank you for now..

now im of the play golf..haha

regards
    /valle

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

^ statusbar is 20px and dock is 91
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast