Results 1 to 13 of 13

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview] Dark Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn

  1. #1
    Default [Preview] Dark Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn
    This is a dark theme for Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn. It was inspired by the Leopard theme Mistikons.

    All images are done except for the dock application loading screens. Release will be in a few days.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTSYGyUezdU"]Dark Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn[/ame]




    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -square.png  

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

    BillSplate (2010-05-13), toyvan (2010-05-12)

  3. #2
    Very nice theme. I can't wait for it to come out..

  4. #3
    nice, u should consider iconoclams to make the menus look better instead of mad big. lol and why did u post like 8 pictures of the same thing

    -cool forum icon btw, im gonn do something like that next time

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    nice, u should consider iconoclams to make the menus look better instead of mad big. lol and why did u post like 8 pictures of the same thing

    -cool forum icon btw, im gonn do something like that next time
    I don't have iconoclasm, but if anyone wants to make one, that'd be awesome.

    I fixed the pictures

    And yeah, the icon is eye catching.

  6. #5
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    drools...looks awesome. cant wait for the release!

  7. #6
    how did you get that lockscreen media player like that?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelv2288 View Post
    how did you get that lockscreen media player like that?
    SnowCover

  9. #8
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    awessssssommme!!!

  10. #9
    how much longer for this release?? It looks fantastic.

  11. #10
    Wow this one really is NICE! Hopefully you will release it soon with a installation guide. That would be awesome.

  12. #11
    Very Nice

    I have one question : Can i change my Wallpaper in this Theme Background ?

    Because i saw asia style on your Youtube Trailer *g*

    Sorry my english is not so good.

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by stalker1984 View Post
    Very Nice :

    I have one question : Can i change my Wallpaper in this Theme Background ?

    Because i saw asia style on your Youtube Trailer *g*

    Sorry my english is not so good.
    Changing the wallpaper is easy, but the loading images for dock icons won't match. So you could delete them or make new ones that fit.

  14. #13
    Damn this is nice!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •